Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT

6.3K 80 107
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

Hahahahahahah wow.

IM BACK! Couldn't leave you guys. Just know I won't be updating A LOT! Because I still needa focus on school, so please be patient with me. Also I'm taking a break on So, Ya Like Coffee? because I totally ran out of ideas. Anyways, I'm back in black, bitches.

My friend showed me 3OH!3 and I'm dying because I feel like I should've known who they were but I DONT and they aren't bad. It's like, I could strip to their songs tbh and all I imagine is really cocky bitchy Axl so here we go.

~Munky

~

Axl fucking Rose. What a fucking fuckboy. Izzy thought angrily as he stared at the popular boy across the room, flirting with all the girls and boys. I fucking hate him so much, I wish I could fuck his brains out.

Izzy sighed, growling and finishing the rest of his AP homework in Science because he finished early. 

Axl Rose was a fuckboy, a pussy destroyer, cock sucking master, whatever you wanted to call him. He was pretty much sex as a person. God, his face was smooth and his lips were always flushed as if he had a heated make out a couple minutes ago (he probably did). He always wore a tank top that showed his toned skin and glinting nipple piercing. Tight jeans always fitted his thick ass nicely, making Izzy's jaw drop every time. He was fucking perfection. And Izzy fucking hated him.

"Hey, pretty boy." Someone snickered at Izzy, snapping the skinny boy out of his thoughts. Speak of the fucking devil. Axl Rose stood in front of him, grinning down with a sexual glint in his eyes. 

"What do you want?" Izzy huffed, trying hard not to look at the obvious bulge he always showed off in his pants. "I'm trying to do homework."

"Psh, you do your homework?" Axl laughed, leaning against the tall, black desk, tracing something someone carved on the cheap wood counters. "You're a sassy one for such a nerd."

"Nerd? Really?" The black haired boy scuffed, offended and flinched a little, glaring at his stupid face that was very very hot. "Just, get the fuck away, okay? Why are you even talking to me? I doubt you even know my name."

"It's Jerry, right?" 

"Jeff. And I go by Izzy." He said flatly, looking back at the homework and chewing the tip of his pencil, stuck on a problem. 

"And I'm talking to you because I see the way you look at me." Axl leaned forward, lips brushing Izzy's ear and sending chills down the boys spine as he breathed hot plumes on the flushed skin. "The way you stare at me across the room. You're so shy... So innocent..."

His hand sneaked downward and gripped Izzy's thigh, making the boy jump in the plastic seat. Long fingers skimmed the inside of Izzy's legs, oh so very close to his burning crotch. He hummed against Iz, opening his mouth and licking the shell of his ear, tongue pressing against the nervous boys soft skin.

"Mmm... So cute and innocent." Axl muttered, grabbing Izzy's hips and forcing him to stand up, pressing his hardened cock against the small boy's pants. "Kinda wanna bend you over the table and-"

"STRADLIN AND ROSE!" The teacher, Mr. Sixx, shouted, drawing all the attention on the two heated boys. Izzy's face turned red and he backed away from Axl, sitting down at his seat and hiding being his mass of hair. "Get the hell back to your seat, Mr. Rose!"

Before Axl walked away, he slipped a paper into Izzy's pale hands, then walked back to his seat, big black boots clomping on the tile floor.

Izzy studied the paper in his hands, opening it curiously once everyone lost interest in their little session. 

Meet me in the bathroom after school if you really want it, Shy Boy.

-Rose

The black haired boy's heart skipped a beat and he gulped, shoving the paper into his pocket and gathering his things once the bell rang.

~

It was the end of the day and in every class Izzy had with Axl, Rose was always a tease. Sneaking up behind him and grinding against him, winking as he stared at the redhead across the room, small slaps on the ass, hell, he even grabbed Izzy's crotch under the desk when no one was looking! 

And finally, finally, school was over.

Izzy hauled his backpack behind him, grabbing the paper that was crumpled up in his pocket and staring at it. He took a deep breath, running his hands through his hair, and walked to the bathroom. Was he really gonna do this? Izzy's head said no, but his dick screamed hell fucking yes!!! Damn, he was oh so very fucking screwed. 

As soon as he walked into the boys bathroom, someone grabbed his backpack and roughly pushed him in a stall. Izzy's heart jumped and his eyes widened, trying to process what was happening. Axl pushed Izzy down gently, letting the smaller boy sit on the closed toilet and stared down at him with lust glazed eyes.

"Mm, hey, Shy Boy. Didn't think you'd have the guts to come here?" Axl licked his plush pink lips, flashing sharp, white teeth. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"Y-Yeah?" Izzy stuttered and blushed, grinning from ear to ear as he glanced down, looking at the large bulge in Axl's leather pants. "You seem... Excited."

"So do you." Axl winked and nodded at the obvious erection in Izzy's pants. The pale boy looked down, hiding his red face behind his curtain of black hair. 

"Why are we doing this?" Izzy asked, realizing how confusing this all was. Why was this hot popular boy wanting to... Do something with him when they've never even talked? As if Axl read his mind, the tall boy sighed, running his thin fingers through his locks of ginger hair. 

"Look, Izzy." Axl chewed his lip nervously. Wow! Axl Rose nervous?! "I've liked you for a really long time... I've just been to scared to talk to you..."

Izzy's jaw dropped and he stared up at Axl with wide, astonished eyes. Axl flinched, reading the boy's gaze and furrowing his eyebrows.

"What? Are you thinking, 'Oh, Axl Rose, bad boy of highschool can't really be scared to talk to someone. He can't really have emotions!'" Axl hissed, hurt, flashing in his perfect green eyes. Izzy shook his head frantically.

"No! It's just, I've liked you too but... I'm kinda a nerd and you're a..." Izzy cringed, motioning at Axl's pretty body. The redhead nodded, understanding. "Well, do you wanna, you know?"

Axl smirked, his confidence and cockiness coming back. He grabbed Izzy off the toilet seat and pushed him against the dirty stall walls. Neither of them said anything, just stared at each other for a second, until Axl smashed his lips roughly against Izzy's thin lips, immediately shoving his tongue roughly into the smaller boy's mouth, wet sounds filling the bathroom.

Breathlessly, Axl turned them around, sitting his ass on the toilet seat and pulling Izzy onto his lap, clutching Izzy's hips and letting him grind against his hard, clothed cock. Moaning, Izzy leaned forward, brushing his lips against the bad boy's ear, sliding his tongue around the shell of skin and whispering, "I want to ride you."

Fuck, Axl almost came just from his small, innocent voice confessing his dirty fantasy. He didn't mind though, only nodded violently and grinned, fumbling his fingers on Izzy's pants, unbuttoning them quickly and letting him pull them off along with his underwear. 

Izzy's dripping dick flung out in front of Axl's face, letting the redhead admire the thick length with wide eyes. 

"You're-You're big." Axl whispered, leaning forward and gently licking the tip, gathering the sweet pre-cum onto his tongue and swallowing it, humming with satisfaction. Izzy shot a cocky smirk and winked.

"They say the most innocent have the biggest dicks." Izzy cooed, bending down to unbuckle Axl's belt strapped around his hips like a cage. His small hands brushed the boy's bulge teasingly and smiling at Axl's small gasp.

He let the tough boy's dick spring free from his tight, hot, leather pants, watching it with admiration as it smeared pre-cum on Axl's gray shirt. 

"T-Turn around and bend over." Axl breathed, caught up in the captivity of lust, head spinning. Izzy obeyed, turning around and placed his hands on the door of the stall, wiggling his perky ass in Axl's face. The ginger leaned forward, grabbing both of Izzy's flushed cheeks, spreading them and brushing his nose against his crack, sticking his tongue out and licking Izzy's puckered hole. The small boy yelped, not expecting that at all. 

"You okay?" Axl looked up at the black haired boy, worry flashing in his emerald eyes. But Izzy nodded, taking a deep breath, eyes half open and drooping with pleasure.

"P-Please." Izzy whimpered, pushing his ass towards Axl. He got the memo, leaning forward and giving his entrance a hesitant lick, lapping at it gently and coating him with spit. Izzy shivered at the new sensation, biting his lip to keep from squeaking embarrassingly. Axl's soft, warm tongue suddenly stiffened, gradually pushing into his entrance to prep him for what was to come.

"Y-Yeah, like that, fuck..." Izzy squinted his eyes shut and adjusted his stance, trying hard to keep his wobbling legs from giving out as the pleasure intensified, making his body shake and his heart speed up. The boy's tiny whimpers only fueled Axl, causing him to push in and out, tongue fucking his ass.

"Mmf, fuck yes." Izzy cried, a warm feeling pooling in his stomach far too soon. "A-Axl, stop!"

The redhead pulled away with a wet sound, licking his lips and wiping his dripping mouth with the back of his hand, smirking at the flustered Izzy that leaned against the stall door, panting with his face stained red.

"You almost came from that, didn't you?" Axl smirked at Izzy's embarrassed face. "It's alright, babe. Felt good, didn't it?"

Izzy nodded and grinned, turning around to face the ginger who sat on the closed toilet seat, smirking up at the shy boy. Axl sat back with his legs splayed wide, pumping his hard cock and licking his lips. Izzy moaned at the sight, watching the head of Axl's dick disappear in his hand. Up and down, up and down.

"Let me fucking ride you!" Izzy cried, stomping his foot on the grimy bathroom floor like a pouty child. Axl snickered, still stroking his thick cock.

"Needy, are we?" The redhead raised his eyebrows and winked, letting go of his warm length and reaching from Izzy, pulling him so the smaller boy's legs were balancing on either side of his waist, hovering over Axl's slick cock. 

"Mm, ready, darling?" Axl cooed, leaning forward and kissing up Izzy's neck, flicking his tongue out and letting it drag up to his ear, sucking on the lobe and letting his spit slide down the black haired kid's neck. Izzy grabbed the tall boy's shoulders, steadying himself and slowly lowered down, shaking as the tip entered his hole.

Axl reached behind Izzy's head and stroked his silky hair, looking at him with admiration and whispering soft encouraging words as he raised his hips up a little, pushing into Izzy's tight ass. The boy moaned loudly, not caring if his cries echoed into the school hallway, everyone was probably gone anyways. 

"Yesss, just like that, sugar." Axl hissed behind clenched teeth, closing his eyes as Izzy sunk all the way down on his cock, coating it in warmth and tightness. "You feel so... so fucking good." He growled, letting the boy on top adjust on his length. 

"F-Fuck, it h-hurts!" Izzy whined, a tear slipping down his soft, pink cheek. Axl soothed him, not rushing anything. It was very obvious Izzy had never done this before with a man, let alone anyone at all!

"I know, princess. It hurts for a minute and takes time to get used to. I have to move though to get your cute little ass used to me, alright?" Axl hushed, staring into the boys eyes. Izzy nodded. 

"O-Okay."

Axl bucked up gently, pushing into him farther and trying to find Izzy's sweet spot, grabbing onto his hips securely. The boy grunted and squeaked as Axl raised Izzy off his dick for a split second, then pushed him back down. After a few slow thrusts, the pain started to turn to pleasure. 

"O-Oh, it feels f-fuckin' good." Izzy confessed, starting to gain control of himself. Axl stayed still, letting Izzy experiment, allowing the boy to tenderly bounce up and down on his cock.

 The two boys were a moaning mess once Izzy realized how fucking good it felt. Wet, slapping sounds filled the small school bathroom along with harmonious moans and grunts. Axl finally found the part that made Izzy go crazy, thrusting up over and over again and hitting the spot over and over again.

"Oh! Oh, fuck yes!" Izzy cried, bouncing up and down on Axl's cock frantically, letting the redhead press all his buttons and driving him wild. "Yes! Axl, fuck! Harder! F-Faster, pleaseee!"

Obeying, Axl gripped Izzy's hips tightly, raising him up off his cock and slamming him back down harshly, all the lovey dovey and tenderness vanished and was replaced with violent fucking. Both of them were sweating, getting closer to tipping over the edge.

"Fuck! Say my name!" Axl commanded, throwing his head back and groaned loudly. 

"Axl! Axllllll!" Izzy sobbed, bouncing on the cock with all his strength. 

"Louder, bitch!"

"AXL!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Axl screamed, pushing up and spilling into the puckered ass that still bounced on his cock, shooting the white liquid into him and feeling it drip down his dick and down his balls. Izzy cried, gripping Axl so hard the redhead was sure he would have a bruise. The boy came all over himself, squirting thick ropes all over his shirt, some of it leaked onto Axl's shirt.

Izzy collapsed, leaning into Axl, still sitting on his limp dick, too tired to care as the boy's seed seeped down onto the floor. Both of them were panting, gasping for breath as they came down slowly from their highs. 

"F-fuckkk...." Axl moaned, lifting his weary head to look at Izzy, grinning stupidly at the smaller boy's drunken face. "That.... was fuckin' amazing."

Izzy giggled, letting the boy lift him off his soaked dick, steadying him as the black haired boy regained his balanced. Axl stood up, grabbing a wad of toilet paper and wiping the cum from his shirt, doing the same to Izzy.

Axl pulled up his pants and helped the boy get into his jeans, giggling as booth stumbled tiredly around in the stall. Once both were situated, the red haired boy looked down at the Shy Boy and took his flushed face in his warm hands. Izzy smiled, leaning up and finishing what Axl was starting to do. Their lips collided in a passionate kiss, grabbing each other's hair and pulling close their bodies closer.

"Wanna come back to my house?" Axl pulled back, stroking his thumb along Izzy's cheek. "We could eat ice cream and cuddle?"

"Mmm, sounds nice." Izzy hummed, closing his eyes and leaning into Axl's embrace. "Of course."

Both of them giggled, walking out of the stall and out of the bathroom, hand in hand.

~

A/N

IM FUCKIN BACK BITCHES!!!

Miss me? Probs not lmao HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow, you proud of me? 2,600 words, you're welcome. See, I actually put time and effort into this and ahowjexojaodxoawjedow I think it turned out good whoop.

ALSO HAPPY B DAY TOMMY LEE I FUCKING LOVE YOU YA ASSHOLE!! Have a Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx also NIKKI LOOKS SO CUTE AND SQUISHY I WANT DEATH:

Also, rest in peace, Tom Petty. You will be very missed. Thank you for the mark you made in rock and roll. Fly high, baby💗💗

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 993 17
Axl is a rock n roll bad boy. Slash is a pastel book nerd. They could never fall in love... right?
60.8K 343 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you allโค๏ธ Taking name requests or requests โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Comment in my conversations or...
6.9K 224 12
"๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› '๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘..."
14.3K 225 9
" ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ " [ REPUBLISHED ] Guns N' Roses fanfic. ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐  ๐š๐ฎ - ๐œ...