My Hater, My Lover (Book One)

By mignoncobra

I'm slammed hard into a locker. I lose all ability to fight back. I've been down this road too many times to... More

// Character Stats //
Chapter 1 - Handsome Hater (Miguel)
Chapter 2 - Devil May Follow (Miguel)
Chapter 3 - Lies Win Them All (Miguel)
Chapter 4 - She knows (Miguel)
Chapter 5 - The Stag's Loyalty (Miguel)
Chapter 6 - Not alone anymore (Miguel)
Chapter 7 - Battles Outside Dojos (Miguel)
Chapter 8 - No need to elaborate (Miguel)
Chapter 9 - I have someone to be strong for (Miguel)
Chapter 10 - Hatred is a Disease which spreads (Eron)
Chapter 11 - I hated you despite myself (Eron)
Chapter 12 - The tipping point (Eron)
Chapter 13 - The boy I loved disappeared (Eron)
Chapter 14 - Touch my face (Miguel)
Chapter 15 - Hater to Lover (Miguel)
Chapter 17 - "You will only have yourself to blame "(Miguel)
Chapter 18- Will you be mine? (Miguel)
Chapter 19 - Going to do right by you (Eron)
Chapter 20 - When I met her at a party (Miguel)
Chapter 21 - Just show me I'm enough (Miguel)
Chapter 22 -Friendships or Relationships? (Miguel)
Chapter 23 - Red Haired Demon (Eron)
Chapter 24: Drugs and little guns (Miguel)
Chapter 25 - He isn't blackmailing me (Eron)
Chapter 26 - Witches from the past (Miguel)
Chapter 27 - She did it to herself (Eron)
Chapter 28 - Communication is key (Miguel)
Chapter 29 - Sugar Baby (Miguel)
Chapter 30- Key under the mat (Miguel)
Chapter 31 - My Hero (Miguel)
Chapter 32 - Too many tears in one day (Miguel)
Chapter 33 - Arranged dinners (Eron)
Chapter 34 - Sweet Moments (Miguel)
Chapter 35- I know where you live (Eron)
Chapter 36 - Consequences (Miguel)
Chapter 37 - Don't be like your father (Eron)
Chapter 38 - Can you love two people? (Miguel)
Chapter 39 - Political Opportunity (Eron)
Author's Thank You: 100 Views!
Chapter 40 - Let's Run Away (Miguel)
Chapter 41 - Wanting to Crash (Eron)
Chapter 42 - Overdose (Miguel)
Chapter 43 - Dinner at the Inlaws' (Eron)
Chapter 44 - Hurt Me Till The End (Miguel)
The End?

Chapter 16: Competition (Eron)

25 3 0
By mignoncobra

  After I confessed how I felt toward Miguel, I couldn't keep myself away from him anymore.

I would hunt him down and he would melt into my embrace, no matter what.

I was addicted to him.

I did nothing but wait in class, waiting for a break, or a reason to leave to see if I could go find Miguel.

I had never thought that loving a boy could be so convenient. I would go to the bathroom and sometimes I would wait a bit and Miguel would come.

He was always sheepish but I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I knew there were cameras but I didn't care.

When we kissed, my mouth would be on fire and I wanted to consume Miguel entirely. Before this, all I had known inside was self-hatred, fear and loneliness.

When I was with Miguel, I felt whole. I felt like the thing that had shamed me the most, was now free to be fully experienced. 

And I loved the freedom.

 Miguel sometimes would get caught in the past and his hurt and fear would return. I wanted to talk to him about it but he would always pull away. I wanted things to be different.

I had to get him somewhere alone and with more time.

But it was so hard. He always either was with Robert or that skinny blond stick, Charo or whatever her name was.

And I was jealous. That curly haired Irish kid was always hanging on Miguel. Or the blond was always making oogling eyes at Miguel.

His friends were like this large wall that surrounded him and I had no way of getting to Miguel. Not that it mattered, since that day back in the courtyard.

What had I expected? Of course Miguel would hate me. I would hate myself as well.

He kept ignoring me, beyond the secret physical things we did in the bathroom or in the staircases, and I didn't have the heart to keep bothering him in public. But when I would go to sleep, I still dreamt of him.

I wanted him to say he loved me. To tell me that he felt as empty without me as I did with him.

But I didn't know how to offer him more than my physical self. Because who I was inside was the one who had hurt him in the first place. I felt I had no right to ask for what I already had. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.9K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
2M 80.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
25.7K 619 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
1M 21.6K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...