Miraculous Ladybug X Reader X...

By MikeWoo

You don't have a Kwami but you were born with the ability to control basic elements. You have a close friend... More

Chapter 1 and Information
Chapter 3: Dorito B*tch? Maybe...
Chapter 4: Add Two More Heriones!
Chapter 5: MEOUCH!! Lmao shitty title...
100+ Oneshot: Nathanael X Reader
200+ Reads Oneshot: Marinette X Reader X Adrien
+400 Reads Oneshot: Oliver Kirkland X Reader X Nathanael
Luka Couffaine X Reader Oneshot
Luka Couffaine X Reader :Part 2
Marinette X Fem. Reader Oneshot
Luka X Reader Oneshot
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 1
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 2
Chat Blanc X Reader
Chat Blanc X Reader||Afterward||
Adrien/Chat Blanc X Reader X Luka
alright

Chapter 2: School

6.2K 113 400
By MikeWoo

[chap edited]
I've finally gained enough motivation to update this story. I would like to thank the academy
*°since you can control the element water, I've decided to further up its notch and involve the manipulation of liquids too°*

[s/c] = Skin Color

[n/n] = Nick Name

[f/n] = First Name

[s/n] = Surname

[e/c] = Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flinching, you almost fell out of the bed due it dipping and springing up constantly in a rhythmic pattern. "You idiot! Wake up!" Lurching forward, you looked around in a daze and to be met with a foot kicking you out of your own bed. Your hit the floor face first, luckily on your cheek, and let out a soft groan. 

A pair of feet met your vision as your gaze was locked on the ground level. You turned your position to sitting up with your legs crossed and looked up meeting your best friends coal-black eyes. She stood there with her hands on her hips while wearing pink and white hearted pajamas while you were wearing an animal onesie that wasn't zipped to its fullest degree. Her eyebrows furrowed as she glared down at you.

How intimidating.

There was a hint smugness with that sour look on her face.

The reason why she was there in the first place? Because you binged watched childhood cartoons.

You stuck your tongue out and she stomped her short leg, you almost felt the wooden floor jump at the weight that was pressured on it. 

"Are you gonna sit down there all day? Get the hell up!" You mumbled swears under your breath and slowly got up by placing your hand on your bed to slowly assist you. You sat on your bed and watched as a vain sprouted on the side of Icelliya's forehead. She painfully uttered out, "Why are you just sitting there?", with teeth grinding against each other.

You gave her a dumb look and shrugged your shoulders. "Ion know..", the girl huffed and stomped her padded feet towards your nightstand. Grasping a black rectangle, she snatched the digital clock of the stand and threw it at your face. 

Your flight or fight response activated at the sense of awaiting danger, a digital clock heading towards your face. Real-time was 2 seconds while in your consciousness it was about 5. You snatched the clock out of midair and exhaled loudly. You weren't even holding your breath, it just came out do to tension. Glancing at the clock, the bold red numbers.

6:12.

The veins in your arms turned white as steam arose threw the gaps from closed your closed fists. You head snapped up towards her direction as she stood there with her hands on her hips. Icelliya flinched at the thirst for blood' look in your own [e/c] orbs. 

"You woke me up..AT 6 IN THE MORNING!?" Not wanting to be pushed into a corner, she barked at you louder. Her [s/c] hands were now clutched into to fists as they slowly emitted white frost. The white dye of her hair let out a blue hue that bounced off the walls, screaming at every corner in your room. "YES, GET YOUR ASS UP!"

"I AM AWAKE YOU-"

Both of you screamed as your door was slammed off of its hinges. There was your mother, the whites of her eyes red and hair floating out in all directions. You could even see her canines become longer. You bit the inside of the cheek to choke down the guffaw you'd scream out.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP 'FORE I BEAT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES!"

The elements that were steaming from yours' and Icelliyas' hand immediately died out. Cold sweat developed on the top of your brow as she inched closer to you two. Another figure appeared in your room behind your mother, your pops. He wrapped his hands around her midsection to stop her from moving any length forward.

"Come on sweets lets go back to bed, after all, Icelliya is doing us a favor by waking (Y/N) up, we won't have to do it~."

He rubbed his cheek against her's and you knew for a fact his arm traveled behind her. Looking at the altercation almost made you barf. You placed over your mouth to swallow back down the bile that rose to your throat due hearing your father flirt with your mother.

'That shit's nasty asl, I don't wanna see any more action-'

The house-fire inside her died down to a candle as your father kept on coaxing and rubbing her arms. It didn't take an abundance of time for her to go back into her normal state once more. She closed her eyes and sighed, released from the anger that caged her into an animalistic form.

"I apologize, just please, do not be loud again. And yes, thank you Icelliya, I didn't wanna be late for waking [n/n] up late." Icelliya nodded with sparkles of smugness due to your mother's praise. You rolled your eyes.

'Pops really does know how to calm her down though...'

(yo dad a bitch whisper-).

Your mother turned her head and gave your father a light smooch. Times like this made you wish you had soundproof rooms so no situation like this could ever happen again.

You comically pointed your index finger towards the inside of your to add on how you were threatening to barf at the sight of them kissing. Your mother rolled her eyes and walked out of your room with your father following obediently behibd her. You sighed and flopped your back to your bed with arms behind your head. Your best friend observed you as you threatened to close your eyes once more. Inspecting your body, even more, she noticed a slight detail: your cleavage was out showcased to the world.

With a frog in her throat, she swallowed with difficulty and turned her head opposite of your body with hesitation. She wanted to gaze longer at the view that was displayed in front of her.

You sighed through your nose while opening your eyes, you couldn't sleep due to your sixth sense tingling. Lazily opening one eye, you noticed your bestie blushing a little too hard. You smirked and decided to take advantage of this moment.

"Hey, perv, why ya blushing?"

Her head snapped back to you like the hue on her face deepened. Embarrassed, she purposely slammed her elbow into your gut making you scream out in pain. Turned engulfed the corners of your eyes as you rolled over opposite grom her to hold your stomach that shrilled with piercing pain. 

You curled into the fetal position to try and lessen the pain meanwhile Icelliya was panicking. She had no intention of hurting you so terribly. Anxiety and guilt ate her to the core as she watched you moan and twitch from the pain in your stomach. She almost cried over thinking future scenarios that hopefully that would never happen. Her voice wavered as she spoke to you.

"H-hey, I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you that b-bad."

You took a hint of the hesitation in her voice as she forced herself to apologize to you. Nodding, you accepted her apology to release her from guilt, though you did want her to suffer in any kind of way- verbally and/or physically. You slid out of your bed while still clutching your stomach, walking towards your wardrobe. You looked over your shoulder as she sat on your bed with glassed orbs.

She looked so scared, like a child awaiting her punishment- in a way she was. Waiting for any tone in your mouth to voice about how you felt towards her at this moment. You faced your closet again while clutching your stomach harder.

"At least get out when I start to change."

She flinched and head snapped up you as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Unknownst to you, they already started to fall down. She nodded and trudged out of your room with her feet silently scraping against the floorboards, walking out of the room feeling disgusted with herself because she hurt you. Icelliya politely closed door, not without giving you a teary-eyed glance. You clicked your tongue, feeling unpleasant with the fact that you were rude towards your best friend.

You opened your walk-in closet to find a suitable school wear. Five consecutive black hoodies were within your sight, each sporting an important animated character.

The black hoodie with your favorite anime character(s) was the apple in your eye. You smiled and took the sweater off of the hanger and threw it onto your bed.

"I'll always love that sweater."

You also threw out basic necessities you needed for your shower. It only lasted for about 15 minutes.

Done with the shower you dried yourself and_

[natural long/short straight hair]:

You blow-dried your hair and then started to brush and/or combing your hair in place. Not one molecule of hair would be out of place

[naturally wavy hair]:

You let your hair air dry, leaving it in your natural curls.

[natural Coily  hair]:

You brushed and oiled your hair so it wouldn't become dry, you did not want your hair to become brittle and weak. You also touched upon the edges of your hair with gel. Always stay moisturized.
//I usually put mine in afro-puffs, Anna Ou-//

Done with your routine, you decided to bring along some gifts you bought. A face mask with a cats' mouth that curved into a smirk and a kabuki mask. You looked sadly at the two masks.

'Maybe..this could be compensation for my mean ass attitude..'

Stuffing both masks into your bag you grabbed the bookbag and almost stepped foot out of your room.  You padded your thighs to check your pockets, thinking you forgot important details. You forgot your phone and headphones. Looking around your room, you saw your phone laying peacefully on your vanity/dresser while being charged. The headphones were idly resting against the phone too.

Walking up to modern technology, you wrapped your headphones around your neck and stuffed your phone into your pocket. Strolling out into the hallway, you stopped abruptly in front of Icelliya's guest door. 

You scratched your cheek, a little too nervous to knock on her door. Shaking your head, you sucked in a breath and thumped your knuckles against the door. It was opened to reveal the puffy red eyes of your best friend, a defeated look on her round face. You immediately dropped your bag at your feet. 

Icelliya looked at you lost while sniffling. Straining your back, you bent down and pressed her head into your shoulder, to try and comfort her. "Sorry, I'll... try not to be so blunt in the future." You cringed at your half-assed apology, expecting ice to blast on your back but all you felt was her wrap her arms around your shoulders. 

She sniffled once more, "I, uh, forgive you... You didn't do anything wrong though-", you cut her off by patting her head. "I shouldn't have snapped at you, now let's just hurry up. We don't wanna be late, huh?"

You released her from your grip and watched as she used her arm to wipe off some stray tears. Icelliya looked up at you with a miniature smile and you threw back a lopsided one. You picked up your bag and hoisted it around your shoulder. Thrusting your thumb behind your back, you told her what you planned on doing next. "I'll be in the kitchen, sis." She nodded and went back into her room, continuing her own daily routine.

As you arrived in the kitchen, you saw your mother work her magic in front of the stove. You dropped your bag besides the dining table and sat down. Your mother noticed movement in the corner of her eyes and glanced behind her. All she saw was her daughter dozing off with eyes half-lid. Rolling her eyes, your mother turned back around.

"Morning hon."

You snapped out of state and realized your mother greeted you. You gave her a dry stare and greeted her back anyways, even though you already greeted her this morning with unpleasant yelling.

"Morning mom/mommy."
//my mother Mommy will ALWAYS be addressed by mommy😳😤👊🏽//

You watched as she set down breakfast in front of you. Looking up at her, you gave her a thankful smile. She kissed your cheek but not without declaring, "you can get your own water", first.

Icelliya appeared in the kitchen with an appropriate, fixed appearance though her eyes were still tinted pink. She walked past you and began to put breakfast on her plate. You greeted her with food in your mouth.

"Mornin!"

She rolled her eyes and nodded. You gulped down your food and stuck your tongue out at her again. She really had to do something about those mood swings of hers. You kicked her shin as she sat down making her squeal. She stood up fron her chair and you copied her actions. With open arms, Icelliya's mission was to tackle you. You swiftly dodged her attack and hopped behind her. 

You stretched your arms in front of her to grasp her arms. You grabbed them both and put them behind her back. You laughed as you watched her struggled against your tight grip. Deciding to tease her, leaning down, you blew some air on the back of her neck. Out of reflex, Icelliya flinched and she arched her back, bucking against your body. You heard footsteps and quickly released your friend.

"Alright girls, I'm off!"

Your father pecked his wife on her round/slender cheek while she washed the food plagued dishes and then walked over to the both of you, booking you on the head. Giggling you broke free of his grasp, trying to fix up your hair again. Your mother was the first to bid him adieu.

"Bye, sweety!"

"Later dad!"

"See ya!"

With that, he shut the door and drove off to work. "You two should head to school now!"

Sighing you and Icelliya walked out of the house but not without your mother smooching a hard kiss on the side of your face. Looking at both of you exit the kitchen, she placed her hand on her cheek and shook her head.

"I swear they'll be the death of me."

                    *   *  *  *  *  *  *

You and Icelliya were laughing at some trend that took the internet by storm. She was walking far ahead of you, nose deep into her phone. Unfortunately, she bumped into a chick with platinum blonde hair, lightly tanned skin and too much makeup. The two girls ended up falling down, with Icelliya on top of her. You were gonna have a laughing fit but you noticed something about their faces.

Icelliyas' face was bright red from embarrassment.

Donald trumps illegitimate daughters' face was bright red too, not with embarrassment, but with rage due to hitting the ground. //oop I love Chloe but-//

The girl immediately stood up and began to belittle your best friend.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME TO THE GROUND AND LOOK AT MY NEW, NOW RUINED, OUTFIT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!"

Icelliya flinched at her tone of voice. Looking up at the screeching girl, she tried to voice her regret. You walked up to your friends' side, gripping her shoulder.

"N-no, I'm sorry-"

"OF COURSE A PEASANT LIKE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHO I AM!"

Sprung into the equation, walking from behind Chloe's. Her hair was orange as the fruit and wore typical clothes associated with the word 'Pointdexter'. You stared at her questionably and began to rub Icelliya's back, your friend's face was pale as the moon from nervous. "Sabrina! Tell this rat who I am!" Your brow twitched at her insult towards Icelliya.

"She is Chole Bourgeois, the daughter of our infamous mayor."

The teen now proclaimed as 'Chloe Bourgeois' proudly slid her hands on her his and curled her lips into a smirk. Crossing her arms, she began to taunt you about how her father was 'the most important person in Paris' and 'what she'd do to peasants like Icelliya and you'.

"I'll have you both sued!"

"Why in the hell do you wanna sue us?" You crossed your arms.

"I'll sue that midget for bumping into me and making me fall! You'll be sued too for being that things friend!"

'Can I have those drugs your tripping on, ma'am?'

You gave her a bored look, to try and piss her off more. Like a neanderthal, you began picking the inside of your with your pinky. "Listen here sweet stuff, you can't sue someone over petty shit like that. It's normal for people to bump into each other and maybe fall onto each other." You unplugged your finger and inspected it (it was clean luckily). 

"Your daddy is just as human as I am, so there's nothin' to be pissin my pants over. And since your father is the mayor, he wouldn't waste his time suing two little girls. Now run along, bitch."

Chloe choked on her own spit, hearing your prude language. Grasping her acquaintance by the arm, she stormed up the stairs of the high school. You jumped out of your skin hearing multiple sounds of people voices behind you. Were they always there? Some whispered as shy as the wind while others stared at you bug-eyed, like a fascinated child witnessing the impossible. Every single teen had cold feet, all sticking to their destined spot.

"What's the matter with all of you?"

"Everyone must be amazed that you back talked my friend Chloe. You two must be new."

Startled once more, you about-faced to the male pubescent voice that proclaimed Chole was his friend. His features were worthy to be displayed on the eyes of the world, he was all of the synonyms of beauty you could think of. The boy was a yellow blond with emerald eyes that could be compared to the clear water you'd see flowing down a stream.

The blonde boy was about to respond until you interrupted him. "I-I'm sorry?"

He let out a masculine chuckle and stuck out his hand, you presumed for a shake. You grasped his hand and shook it lightly. "My name's Adrien Agreste, to help, I'm actually kind of new to this school too."

"My name is [f/n] [s/n]," you nudged your head to the lower-left, "and this my best- Icelliya." Unnoticed by you, the veins in her arms became a sky blue hue. The only form of a response she passed on was a nod. Your eyes scrutinized the loiter of teenagers behind the emerald boy. You met eyes with a stranger from yesterday. 

Letting go of Adrien's hand, you walked passed him. "Talk to you in school Adrien, me and Icelliya need to talk to someone." "Sure, go ahead you two. Don't let me stop you guys." The male slid out a soft chuckle. You strutted up to the boy from yesterday who hugged his sketchbook so tightly his knuckles became more prominent and white.

"Hey, Nathanael, Right?" The timid redhead bounced his head up and down. "Yu..yeah?"

"Could you do us a quick solid and show us the principle's office?"

He flickered his eyes from yours to Icelliya for a moment. He nodded once more. "You guys can just follow me." Both of you trailed behind him as he began to walk up the stairs. You wondered if he felt your eyes piercing his back as if you were watching his every move to see if he'd do a runner. He looked over his shoulder.

"Can we...can we walk a little slower? I don't really like the class I have for the first period.."

"Why?"

"She doesn't like my drawings."

"Well... we'll walk slower then."

You all trudged at a snail's pace (slowing irritating you), a corpse could outrun all of you. Ascending up the stairs, the same pace was kept during the small journey nearing the office. Nathanael came to an abrupt stop resulting in the three of you wasting time standing behind the principle.

"Y'all wanna knock?"

The two kids answered you with body movement, Icelliya raised her shoulders lightly to express ignorance while Nathanael quietly peered down ar his feet- not responding.

"Guess I'll do it then.."

Slapping your knucks against the door you heard a 'Come in!'. You were the first to step foot inside while the rest of the bunch dawdled behind you. A pudgy man who only had growing hair at the sides of his head adorned with a salt-and-pepper beard sat behind a wooden desk

"The new students. I am your principal, Mr. Damocles. Please, take your schedules and head off to your first period." The man who was built top-heavy nudged two papers forward. You walked over gently picked them up, you didn't like looks of crumbled paper or paper with any kind of dimple or dent. "G' day, Sir."

"Likewise to all of you three."

                  *     *    *    *    *    *

You were walking next Nathanael with Icelliya trailing behind the both of you, nose deep into her schedule. You looked behind, the nose deep girl had her eyebrows pushed down and her lips into a pucker. You started a conversation, to try an snatch her attention from a dead tree. "What's your first period?"

"I have Chemistry 2, what about you?"

"Same."

"I actually share the same period with you guys." Nathanael piped up for once a conversation. You hmmed and nodded. "Let's head to it then, I can't wait to meet this bitch of a teacher."

"H-hey, don't talk bad about her."

"Don't you think she's one?"

"I don't think she's a female dog in heat."

"So you're using the denotation of the word? Gross, I use the con. But she is an ass, no?"

Icelliya forced herself into the equation.

"She isn't a rear end either."

"You two are annoying, I swear to my God."

The two laughed while you were left in the dust of irritation.

'Y'know... I wonder how that altercation could've gone if I made that girl embarrass herself? Like, force her to throw up her breakfast?
.

..

...

No wait that's disgusting, please stop using brain cells.'

Sorry if people got confused, I just didn't like how I previously wrote.😤😤😶👀😞🤢🤢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...