In love with a Nerd (Jerrie T...

pezzandjeed द्वारा

***COMPLETED*** Perrie Edwards one of the popular girls in South Shields High is in love with Ally, captain o... अधिक

Chapter 1...Perrie
Chapter 2...meet me in the gym
Chapter 3...Jade
Chapter 4...Jesy and Leigh
Chapter 5...At the gym
Author's Note
Chapter 6...Maybe...Maybe not
Chapter 7...Deal
Chapter 8...Friend Request
Chapter 9...Here She Comes
Chapter 10...Best Day
Chapter 11...Goodnight Perrie!
Chapter 12...Please Stay
Chapter 13...I'll avoid Perrie
Chapter 14...Sorry
Chapter 15...Why Perrie?
Author's Note
Chapter 16...Why Jade?
Chapter 17...The-the Flowers?
Chapter 18...Would you like to stay for dinner?
Chapter 19...But you're my bestfriend!
Chapter 20...I'm sorry Jade
Chapter 21...Perrie wait!
Chapter 22...I'm not going
Chapter 23...The Party
Chapter 24...I won't hurt you
Chapter 25...I'll drive you home
Chapter 26...I'm going with her
Chapter 27...Gigi
Chapter 28...Not some Gigi girl
Chapter 29...Are you in love with me?
Chapter 30...I like you Jade
Author's Note
Chapter 31...I love Jade!
Chapter 32...Yes!
New Book!
Chapter 33...I'm really happy for you
Thank You!!!
Chapter 34...You wanna talk to Pez?
Chapter 35...DAMN you better answer it now!
Author's Note
Chapter 36...I love Gigi
Chapter 37...This should be good
Chapter 38...it was REAL
Chapter 40...Oh No! Jade!
Chapter 39...Is Jade Here?
Chapter 40...I'm worthless
Chapter 41...How does that feel you B*****?
Chapter 42...I do!
Chapter 43...You're wrong
Chapter 44...Please!
Chapter 45...Dinner's ready
Chapter 46...I think it's sweet Pez!
Chapter 47...Never mind.
Chapter 48...Go get your girl!
Chapter 49...Go do it, no matter what!
Chapter 50...I'll wait for you Jade
Chapter 51...I can't-
Author's Note
Chapter 52...I'd do anything for you
Chapter 53...The keys
Chapter 54...Take Care of Jade
Chapter 55...I'll never let go
Chapter 56...Touch
Chapter 57...GOT IT?
Chapter 58...She'll be all Mine!
Chapter 59...Girlfriends?
Chapter 60...I'll make sure you will be
Chapter 61...Ally and I
Chapter 62...Just a Dream
Chapter 63...Do I make myself clear?
Chapter 64...I Think You Should See this Pez
Chapter 65...Save it Perrie
Chapter 66...It's what's best for us
Chapter 67...She Broke up with Me
Chapter 68...Not Even Perrie
Chapter 69...Have fun by yourself
Chapter 70...You got to be kidding me!
Chapter 71...Ex Girlfriend?
Chapter 72...Dance With Me
Chapter 73...Perfect
Chapter 74...PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS!
Chapter 75...Are you in love with a Nerd?
Chapter 76...I'd catch you
Chapter 77...Yes, More than Anything
Chapter 78...I got in!
Chapter 79...UK and US
Chapter 80...Things have Changed
Chapter 81...I'm Good
Chapter 83...Home
Chapter 82...Not gonna happen
Chapter 84...High School Girl again
Chapter 86...It's on
Chapter 87...Where's Perrie?
Chapter 88...She's Here
Chapter 89...Gravity
Chapter 90..Lost Kisses
Thank You and New Book!
Chapter 91...RaspPerries
New Book
Another Book

Chapter 85...Who's She?

1.7K 92 9
pezzandjeed द्वारा

Perrie POV

"Hey, where have you been? Hatchi's been looking for you." I asked Jesy the minute she stepped inside the shop after for what felt like hours since she borrowed my car. 

"Hey Pez I bought you some pizza!" She exclaimed excitedly while placing the box of Domino's in front of me. That's weird, I thought to myself. Jesy never buys me pizza, but then was glad she did now so I hurriedly went for it.

"What the-" I said the minute I laid eyes on the food. "You ate more than half of it?!" I asked while looking at the two remaining slices. Jesy was about to go upstairs but then came back and laughed as she stared at what looked like leftovers. "Oh you thought I was gonna give you a whole one, well sorry about that,  Someone...I mean I got hungry on the way." She said. 

"Yeah, well more like starving." I said as I started munching on whatever that's left, after all it's still pizza. Then Jesy started walking away, smiling like crazy and it's really freaking me out. "Oh hey Pez, what does DVM stand for?" She asked halfway upstairs. 

I paused for a minute before swallowing the food in my mouth. "I think that means Doctor of Veterinary Medicine." I answered while looking at Hatchi with his tongue sticking out. Jesy nodded and grinned once more. "Why? Are you taking Hatchi to one?" I asked as I took another big bite. Jesy shook her head in disaprroval before mumbling to herself. "Oh so she's the doctor Leigh was talking about!" 

"Who's she?" I asked.

Jade POV

Earlier that day...

"Don't tell me you travelled all the way from L.A just to eat Pezza...I mean pizza?" Jesy asked after she let me have a couple of her Domino's and I almost choked at what she said, then she laughed hysterically after that.

"Sorry Jade, I was just messing around. Seriously though what made you come home?" She questioned again, that huge smile never leaving her face. "Uhmm...I came back for Pez." I said as I took one last bite.

"Haha! I knew it! That was you earlier in that cab!" She exclaimed and I nodded my head in response. How on earth did she guessed it? "I knew there was something suspicious in that car, it was you! Wow!" Jesy said.

"Oh come one, tell me Jadey what made you realize. Damn, you drove Pezza nuts for 8 fucking years." She asked while looking intently at me. "Well I guess, I never forgot about her really." I answered then I got slapped by a throw pillow on the face. "Ow!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Sorry Jade but you needed that because I got mad at you for leaving Pezza for so long!" She replied with that huge smile. "That hurt!" I said while rubbing my face. "Sorry I just figured you deserve a big slap. Do you know how Perrie cried for you for so long? Yeah sure she made a mistake in high school but she was sorry for it, then you left her without a word. " 

"S-she did?" I asked. "Yeah, and now you're telling me that you still love her? Do you know how many times  she wanted to go to America just to find you?" She said and now I feel really really bad for what I did.

"I-I didn't know about that." I stuttered. "Of course you didn't know, you evaporated elsewhere!" Jesy said. "I wasn't expecting Perrie to go look for me." I answered while feeling really sad at what I did. Then suddenly Jesy looked at me. "Jade, I'm sorry, you know I'm not really mad at you, I'm actually glad that you're home. But I just wish you could've done that earlier, I know you've been busy with your dreams and I'm happy that you've found that while you were in America. What just makes me sad is that Perrie told me that she's already moved on from you." Jesy said and hearing those words were as painful as what Leigh had joked before.

"I-I know Jes, I'm not expecting Perrie to still love me. I know I was wrong too, I just want to tell her I'm sorry, and if she no longer wants me I will accept it with all my heart." I answered while flashing a smile. Then Jesy went closer then gave me a huge hug. "Well don't let your hopes down, maybe if she sees you she'll change her mind about that whole date thing Leigh talked about on the phone." She spoke and it made me remember about something.

"Oh yeah, speaking of Leigh I met her in L.A." I said after we let go off of each other. "You met Leigh?" She asked. "Yeah, we had dinner together." I answered then I told her everything that we talked about. 

After that, Jesy decided it was time to go. "I'm taking this, Perrie got mad at me for being late at work many times, and pizza is something that makes her less grumpy." She said while taking the remaining slices and putting them back in the box. "That's Perrie's?" I asked feeling guilty for eating it. "Don't feel bad, you were hungry and she's just angry at me. I just want her to shut up for once." Jesy said while laughing a bit. 

Then I walked her to the door but not before asking for my phone number. "You're not going anywhere this time Jade." Jesy spoke as I managed to give her a business card. Then she stared at it. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing! I just didn't know you work in a hospital!" She said before giving me another hug. "If you're ready to talk to her or if you need any help, don't hesitate to call me okay?" Jesy said and I nodded. 

After Jesy's car drove off, I stood in front of the door for a few minutes taking in everything that she told me. 

NOTE:

Hey guys another chapter, sorry for the late update! ☺ #reggaetonlento musicvid is out and it was🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Sweet Things wasabist द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

62K 2.2K 28
This story revolves around Jade Thirlwall, one of the most popular girls in school and Perrie Edwards a straight A student. The two opposites have hi...
Falling Again 🍂 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

91.2K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...
The Mask 🍂 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

62.6K 2.2K 20
All her life, Jade Thirlwall has had to deal with one struggle after another. She's trapped in a downward spiral, but her happy girl mask is always o...
151K 4.5K 19
Jade is the school punching bag. She gets bullied by everyone because she prefers girls. She mostly gets bullied by the head girl and head cheerleade...