Jakes Sister|| Anthony Trujil...

By shakaaa

Read and you will see <3 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
NEW BOOK
πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
44
...
newbook & update

35

6.7K 124 57
By shakaaa

Unedited

Chance dropped me off at Logans. Chance is still here talking with Logan and filming and stuff. I took this chance to walk into the bathroom. I made sure Evan wasn't in the room. Once the doubled checked. I walked into the bathroom I closed the door making sure to lock it.

I breathed out and turned and looked at self in the mirror. When I got a good look at my self the tears started coming down. I looked horrible the first noticeable thing was the huge scar on my neck. I gotten good at hiding it with my hair but everytime i pull it up I see it.

I traced my hands on my stomach, I didn't even was to lift my shirt up and see it. I messed with the end of the hem but finally lifted it. All I saw was a beat up girl, I had bruises and cuts all over my body.

I dropped my shirt and put my hands on the counter looking myself in the mirror deeply. I couldn't even face myself anymore with out being ashamed of who I was. The tears blurred my vision as I looked at myself.

I grabbed my phone and opened twitter

Serinapaul: it was fun while it lasted. @jakepaul no more problems for you

I tweeted and threw my phone to the side and wiped my face. I fiddled with the mirror and got it opened. I looked through the stuff when I finally landed on pills. I looked at it and closed the mirror without looking.

I gripped it in my hands and just looked at myself in the mirror.

Logan pov

"So how's Jake?" I asked as I put the camera down and sat down with Chance.

"I don't know man" he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he isn't the same anymore, he isn't the jake I always knew" he shrugged looking down.

"Oh" I didn't really know what to say, Jake and I haven't spoken since the car crash. He just left and never came back, I barely see the kid anymore.

"And Serina? Is she okay?" Chance asked.

"Speaking about her where is she?" I asked.

I got a notification from twitter and so did Chance. I pulled out my phone and saw a tweet from Serina.

Serinapaul: it was fun while it lasted @jakepaul no more problems for you.

I looked up at Chance at the same time he looked at me. "Where is she?" I got up and made my around the table.

"She went into the room" I heard Chance moved the chair back.

I walked to her door and walked in, i looked around the room and she wasn't there. "Serina?" I asked and looked deeper into the room.

I heard crying from the bathroom, my heart dropped. I knew what was going on and it wasn't happening to her. I ran to the bathroom and tried to open the door.

"Chance call 911" I yelled while banging on the door.

"Serina Paul! Open this damn door!" I yelled and hit the door.

All I heard was her struggling to do something and her sobs while trying to do it. "Serina!" I screamed louder at this point kicking the door.

I looked around the room floor when my eyes landed on a bobby pin. I quickly grabbed it fiddled with it to open the door.

I pulled it out and tried to open the door, it didn't work. "Fuck" I whispered and put he bobby pin back in and tried again. I pulled it out and finally the door opened. I pushed it open, there I saw Serina with pills trying to open it.

"It won't open!" She screamed while crying and trying to open it. I knocked it out of her making he bottle fall and making the pills spill everywhere.

"Look at what you did!" She screamed while pushing me back and crying. My eyes watered seeing her like this. She slowly dropped to the floor, trying to gather all the pills. I reacted quickly and pulled her back falling back out holding her in my arms still.

"Stop please" she whispered yelled at me.

I held her tighter, her back was against my stomach.

"Just let me die Logan" she tried to pull out of my grip.

I only held her tighter "please" she said.

I saw Chance at door on the verge of tears. "I'm not letting go of you Serina" I said.

"I need to go already" she tried to get out again.

"No!" I got a little loud.

She stopped trying to fight and just let go. Her body just tired and worn out. All you could hear is her cries, my heavy breathing and Chance trying not to cry.

We heard ambulances and police sirens "there here" Chance said.

I looked at him then back at my sister. She laid there, just looking at the pills.

"I want to die, let me go" was the last thing she said before the medics came into the house.

Sorry no hard feelings?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 432 19
I don't want to do a description.. so.. it's good tho 🀑
3.7K 140 12
{{COMPLETED}} Three Paul's are better than two.πŸ˜‰
9.2K 109 76
Follow Liv's journey as her and her twin brother Jake Paul set up Team TenπŸ’“ ALL MY OWN WORK!
161K 2.3K 53
read it and find out