Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal fifteen

3.9K 284 96
By iGYSmetahuman

Jimin

"How stupid can you be?"

"Me? Stupid? I didn't want to go in that stupid camp! You were the one who forced me!"

"Excuse me? You had a choice, it's not my fault."

Camping ended a day ago and magically princey caught a fever. It was funny because he didn't even do much. He didn't cook, he didn't play games and activities, nothing. I guess he was just not used to it.

"Here eat this." I handed him the fresh boiled soup.

"Thanks, I needed it." He took a sip before coughing in an odd way, checking his watch. "When are they coming?"

"Who's who coming?"

"U-uh no one–"

The door bell rang. I averted my gaze and went to the door, surprised to see who I saw. "We're here to give Prince Yoongi the emergency sickness medication."

"He's in the... couch?" I hesitated to answer. How did they know he was sick? And why are they even here?

Wait... did he really called the palace in?!

As if a lightning passed, the royal workers were already inside and fixing the house. Putting red and gold cloths everywhere and royal-looking foods and things. What made me even more surprised was three young pretty women entered dressed in a maid uniform.

"Uh, what's going on here?" I rested my hands on my hipbone and raised a brow at the guy who was having fun with the three maids even flirting with them, who were feeding him grapes and other fruits, setting aside the soup I just made. What a grateful asshole.

He chuckled, "Oh, I forgot to tell you that when I get sick, I get a special treatment from the palace. It's an exception from the rules."

This is so stupid.

"But you're not even that sick! It's just a cold for pete's sake!"

He click his tongue in a playful manner, "But technically, I'm still sick in general."

I grumbled and stomped my feet. Anger rising up my body, "Oh you know what? I'm tired of your shit, good luck with your royal treatment. And I hope you choke on that."

"W-wait–" I left the house wearing only my lousy pants and tank top. Gotta go somewhere, where there's no princey around.

Yoongi

"W-wait Jimin!" The door slammed shut, cutting me off. Great, what an ass move Yoongi.

"Your highness, don't get I wrong but you don't need that riff raff. We is here for you~" One of the maids said flirtatiously making me gawk a bit. She traced a finger under my jawline.

"Yes Prince Yoongi, us are more prettier than him. He's nothing compared to we." Another one smirked, shoving a grape inside my mouth.

But you're not him.

"Forget that slut, you doesn't need him."

Okay that's just it!

I angrily stand up from the couch leaving them dumbfounded. I glared at the three whores who looked scared already. I gritted my teeth, "Shut it. You are the sluts here bitches."

"That boy you just talked shit to is gonna be my queen. He is perfect the way he is, intelligent, kind, gorgeous, and not to mention hot. He has better ass than you bitches." I snapped, they shivered in fright. "Oh before you even try and speak to me next time, make sure you correct your grammar. It's annoying,"

I turned to my heels and smirked, "By the way, you're all fired."

Sobs and protest were heard as I walked out of the Park's house. Thinking of many possibilities where my Jimin might have went to. I scratched my neck, walking was such a hassle. "Aish! Jiminie, where are you? You're making me find you again."

Jimin really changed me. Normally, I don't go walking nor running out in the heat. It's my two most hated things. But here I am, doing it. It's only been two months and I feel like I knew him for two years. He affects me so much. Why? And why the fuck did I even do this shit? Now Jimin is mad at me.

"Sungcheol! I can't take it anymore! I wanna live in my palace again!" I whined, stomping my feet under the table. The male only scoffed after drinking his tea. "I can't even use the money my parents left me! All of my stuffs in fact! I even need have to work on a small shop just to buy them!"

"It's impossible prince. The only exception is when there's a special holiday, emergency needs and when you're sick. Other than that, the palace will give you nothing." He kept on speaking and saying advices nonstop but the only thing running in my mind was one.

Sick.

"Are you even listening to me?"

I snapped from my thoughts and smiled. "What?"

"Ugh, nevermind. I knew you wouldn't listen but why did I even bother?" He rolled his eyes.

I stood up from my seat, "Uh- I gotta go fake my sickne– I mean, gotta go work on my project. See ya!"

"Sire! Where are you going?"

I happily exited the cafe, drawing my perfect plan in my mind. Once I fake my sickness, the palace will know and they'll give me unlimited food and money! Maybe even some of my stuffs from the castle! Moreover, I won't go to school! It's brilliant!

I went to the Park's house and settled myself on my bed. Jimin had his earphones on, reading another book. I acted as if I was weak and cold, I shivered and coughed loudly for him to hear. He didn't budge, I did the same but only louder.

"Hey, you okay there?"

"Y-yeah..." Coughs here.

"Doesn't look like that for me." He took out his earpiece and left his bed. Going straight to me.

"No I'm fine, really." Coughs there.

He frowned and placed the back of his palm on my forehead. "Huh, that's weird. You're not hot, why are you shivering?"

Damn, didn't know I was even great at acting.

"Uhh- it's a rare royal sickness. The symptoms are– really weird and it's really contagious." I coughed in between the sentence. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Minnie, where are you going? Are you gonna contact the palace to inform them my situation?"

He chuckled. "Silly, it's just a rare cold. It's not even that harsh."

I immediately faked my coughing harder and louder. "Oh it is! Contact the palace immediately!"

"Mm sure. I'm gonna go make some soup, rest up okay?"

"Call them!"

The door slammed shut. He was lying. If he doesn't want to, I have to call them myself. Borrowing Jimin's phone isn't bad right? Right.

I stopped looking after thirty minutes and sat on an empty swing when I came across in a playground. I stared out at little children playing with their parents laughing happily. I sighed, "I fucked up."

"Tell me about it." I jumped on my seat, falling from the swing when a person popped out. I heard him laugh.

"Typical princey."

"J-jimin!" I plunged back in shock causing my butt to fall down to the ground.

"Get up from the sand idiot, it's dirty." He reached out for his hand, smiling. I shyly took it, looking down. That was so fucking embarrassing!

"What are you doing outside here if you are sick?" He chuckled taking the other swing. I sat back where I was just a second ago.

"Just... just something."

"Really? Yeah, I totally believe that."

"The thing is– please don't be mad. I was–"

"Faking your sickness?"

My jaw dropped. H-how?

"I know."

"I'm sorry." I lowered my head. Swinging back in forth slowly, guilt rising up in me.

"Tsk, I realized after I stormed off. Gotta admit it was a dick move but yeah, I forgive you." He smiled. "I know you miss your home, it's where you grew up. I would too if I were you,"

I pouted, reaching for his hand. "How could you? Why aren't you mad at me?"

"Oh believe me I am. I guess I'm just used to you now. It's not new for me." He laughed while playing with my fingers. "You're such an idiot for thinking I wouldn't find out the first five seconds."

"I'm sorry! I'm just not–"

"Don't try to explain, I understand." He cut me off before flicking my forehead. "But let me just tell you, you made me worried for nothing. Don't do that ever again."

A/n:
This chapter is really cute but I have to admit to myself that this... was really poor made. Lmao seriously if I have the time or when the book is complete I will re-edit a few stuffs to make it better~ Also thank y'all for your motivations, it helped a lot! See you on the next update sinners!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 954 31
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
4.3M 246K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
13.8K 466 19
When Park Jimin transfers to a new school with his best friend, Kim Taehyung, everyone is determined to figure out their story. Everyone except one p...
400K 16.4K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...