Burgled Heart (Their Romantic...

By sadiyya2

She doesn't believe in love! To her, falling in love means giving her heart completely, and that's what she p... More

Burgled Heart
*BH* 1
*BH* 2
*BH* 3
*BH* 4
*BH* 5
*BH* 6
*BH* 7
*BH* 8
*BH* 9
*BH* 10
*BH* 11
*BH* 12
*BH* 14
*BH* 15
*BH* 16
*BH* 17
*BH* 18
*BH* 19
*BH* 20
*BH* 21
*BH* 22
*BH* 23
*BH* 24
*TRJ* 25
*TRJ* 26
*TRJ* 27
*TRJ* 28
*TRJ* 29
*TRJ* 30
*TRJ* 31
*TRJ* 32
*TRJ* 33
*TRJ* 34
*TRJ* 35
*TRJ* 36
*TRJ* 37
*TRJ* 38
*TRJ* 39
*TRJ* 40
*TRJ* 41
*TRJ* 42
*TRJ* 43
*TRJ* 44
*TRJ* 45
*TRJ* 46
*TRJ* 47
*TRJ* 48
*TRJ* 49
*TRJ* 50
*TRJ* 51
*TRJ* 52
Conclusion
Sequel?
Puzzle time!
💘Amirah💘
Spill!!!
💙Amin💙
Sequel's up!

*BH* 13

459 47 21
By sadiyya2

Amirah came out of the bathroom and stood in front of her dressing mirror. It'd been three days since that murky incident that took place, as she'd called it. She'd been shunning her husband reluctantly, not ever wanting to meet with him.

Every morning before he leaves to work, he'll come knocking at her door but she will not open. She will only come out after he had left, then retire back to her room before he returned back from work.

As the day was Saturday, she decided to shove the little hide and seek and face him. She can't be hiding from him forever. She decided to set aside her indifference and darn apathy and showcase her flagship around.

She applied lavender mixed jasmine oil and rose water to her body. She decided to apply little make-up on her face, not to attract her husband, but to redeem her formal self.

She redden her lips with deep scarlet lipstick and apply artificial blush to her cheeks. She darkened her eyebrows and lined her eyes with kohl. She combed her silky-lush hair as it scattered loosely on her neck.

She put on a dark cherry-coloured gown that makes her skin colour blazon radiantly, part of the ones Hannah had chosen for her at the boutique. The gown colled all over her body apprising her elegant profile.

She hung a string of  diamond pearl on her ear, part of the ones they brought for her from her husband's house.

A glance at the mirror casted the magic, she looks so pretty that anyone could hardly blink after looking at her.

She slid down the stairs elegantly with gently steps to the sitting room just as Amin popped into the sitting room from the basement. He had been there for a while hauling unused items from the sitting room to the basement. He loves to work himself as he believes no one is above another except he who possess taqwa.

Amin gaped at her and stood engrafted at a spot, almost gawking. Shortly, he snapped out of his trance and smiled pleasantly at her while fluttering his eyes unsteadily.

"Flower," he uttered, his voice pecked the silent ambiance of the sitting room. His intense gaze on her thronged excessively, directing towards her as it smears all over her being with a sprinting movement.

What a boor!

She claimed nonchalant to his looks and sloped with noiseless steps down the stairs.

"You look dazzling flower."

She smiled mischievously, her gaze tilted to the door while her mouth remained closed.

"You really know how to make-up, you know that right?"

She didn't answer.

"Are you okay now?" He asked. A visible worry clouded over his face causing his features to alter as a dim gleam of anxiety coated the radiance glow on his face.

"I don't know yet," she said lowering her voice as if afraid of being heard. She stood and supported herself with the stair r
Banister.

"Can you accompany me to the warehouse?" he asked anxiously and sloshed his hand through his hair nervously. "I'm not going to do anything to you." he smirked.

She blushed visibly that her rosy cheeks outride the artificial blush she applied.

She peeked at him wincily, his face was shimmering like sunshine rays as a smirk hung evidently on his lips.

She averted with a frown.

How dare he look at her that way? What did he take her for, a slut, she'll let him know.

She smirked too. She's not that person he'll use easily.

He moved closer to her. "You look beautiful flower." he got so much attracted to her like the nightingale did to the rose when giving his heart to the red rose. 

She noticed his movement and slightly bounced backward. A trace of mischief crawled onto her as an idea plopped on her mind, causing a light smirk to jiggle on her face.

She stood stilled as he covered the distance between them with light steps. He got closer to her like someone spelled with a cantrip.

Acting on impulse, he curved his hands round her waist and pulled her closer to him. She didn't decline the little proximity with him, instead, she clung to him tightly as her hands snaked around his neck. 

The weight of surprise heaved on his heart, she obviously wasn't repulsive, but being responsive to his touch.

He was so happy. His surprise was replaced with excitement as the coldness of her touch pierced through his whole body like winter breeze sneaking into a room through the drapes. They stood like that, listening to their heart beats as it wails with raging fervour.

She felt weak, drowning gently into oblivion. Her knees buckled slightly stressing on her neutrons, but she couldn't budge an inch from the intimacy. She thrust her body gently as she squiggled into him wincily while offering her warmth to him.

He caresses her bare skin with his hand, from her neck and steeped down to the crevice of her back as he whispers words into her ears which she could not grab their meaning.

She drank in his fragrance as she tightly clung her hands round his neck, slightly shuddering from within. Was she hallucinating? No. She tried regaining her conscious as her imaginative reasoning figured out a scheme.....

Enveloping her all around like a frost, his lips melted on hers. He hungrily savour her scrumptious lips which tasted to him like mint. He got lost, lost in her embrace, gone into her world completely like a surging flood coveting a whole town. He was twirling in the blind world as he blunder clumsily around her, completely in a new world which only she could create for him. He hanker after every of her being, at that moment, he was stupefied.

Suddenly, she jerked away and smiled a dimpled smile full of mischief.

He thought he can use her again like a toy, he's not serious.

She ascended up smirking at him mischievously.

Steadying his breathing, he gasped. "Amirah!" She stopped half way without turning to look back at him. "Get ready we're going to the warehouse."

💙💔💙

Everywhere looks colorful and vibrant as the Early sunrise irradiates rays peripherally on the brilliant atmosphere.

Amirah sauntered around the surrounding of the warehouse and halted under a tree some inches away from the warehouse. She left Amin inside sorting out something's with Collins.

She peered at the leaves on the tree intently as if studying how God had made then. She gently sways around enjoying the cold breeze swirling around the ambiance.

She did a merry-go-round around the tree then stopped her track embracing her arms on her chest.

Scanning the environment around her, she trailed off into the mist that was drizzling on her heart.

Her mother had called her a while ago asking if she's okay. what else will she say, just to smile and answer okay back.

What stance is her marriage now? she seriously doesn't know. She honestly thought she'll jump into a marriage life and have substantial quarrels everyday of her life with a brute of a husband, but here she is, her husband's trying unsuccessfully every minute of her life to make her feel that all she deserves is happiness. She had not even entered the kitchen since she came to the house, Amin had been ordering food for her from the hotel. It had been a normal habit for him to check on her every minute he's at home. Even if her door is locked, he'll send text message to confirm if she's okay or she needed anything.

His attitude towards her is befogging as she's looking for any slight callousness from him to use against him as an evidence to fire her missile at him. Her set up trap always crumble whenever he acted with mystique towards her.

Even before she refuged herself into her room, he had been nothing but all good to her. The whole idea of him being nice to her literally stodged her leaving no space for her to act to her will. Her setups are now revolving around her.

The final track to a racecar moving in a circle is always the beginning. She will basically make a plan and it will splash back at her.

How could she even smudge his character when the sky only gets dark when the sun had set down. There must be a cause for something to happen, he had done nothing to deserve any punishment from her.

She will end up loathing her scheme to vile his mood whenever she thought of doing that, because he had not done anything awful to her yet.

At first, when her father told her he had chosen a husband for her, she pledged silently in her heart to make whosoever he is regret ever marrying her. Not until she met Amin that the whole plot crumpled and set aside behind the trash-can of her mind. She couldn't put two together to make up a word she will use to spear his heart with.

She was mystified, standing in between pity for Amin and her cooked up idea of never giving her heart to anyone.

As resolute as she is, if she keeps on having pity for him, it might loom over her plot or rather, crumble her plan completely. Besides, is not something she'll trade easily no matter how befitting the profit might be.

She was so harrowing in her thought that she was oblivious of what was going on around her. She was startled when two hands curved around her waist, clinging tight to her.

"Hey! you startled me." she gasped while unleashing his hands from her waist.

"I was looking for you everywhere." he casted his enthralling eyes on her as she battled to steady her nerves from impulsively spiking on her heart.

"I'm not going to get lost." she waved her hands on air and dashed towards the warehouse.

He went after her, laughing amusingly at her bashfulness. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't want their eyes to meet after what happened.

"Come on! wait for me." he hollered out as her steps cascades into each other all in a haste to get away from him. She got to the car before him and waited for him.

"Do you want us to go back home or shall we go somewhere?" he bedded on the car and stared at her from the opposite side where she was standing, fiddling with the hem of her veil.

"I don't want to go home now. Lets amble around the town or rather, we should go to the beach."

"Do you like going to the beach? I don't usually go to the beach."

"I usually go there with my friends when we are too happy or too sad."

"Then we are polar opposite. If there is one place I don't go to is the beach."

"Alright lets go somewhere else."

"No. We are going to the beach. I can't read your mind now, I don't know if you're too happy or too sad but your wish must be granted. Besides, I have no choice here, whatever you want is my choice." he casted an enchanting smile at her that almost sent her heart thumping unsteadily.

They got into the car and drove to the beach.

Inspite of the distance to the beach they decided to go, they arrived just as the sky had turned marigold. They sat on the beach sand very close to the sea enjoying the coldness of the surrounding.

"Tell me about you." Amin said and took her hand into his.

She gently claimed her hand back and sigh. "What do you want to know about me?"

"Anything. Everything. Your likes, your hobbies, what you hated most."

She slid a gentle smile down the corner of her mouth. "I love talking but I don't too like to talk. Whenever I'm angry I blast but remained calm. My best colour is green. I hate to cry but do cry a lot. I hate pain mostly in my life.." she trailed off, thinking of her sickness as a wistful desire dropped on her and sunk her deep into the sea of wishfulness. She wished everything will subside now that's she's married. The thought of her pain clogged her lungs, making her breathing slow.

"You're strange you know." Amin chuckled lightly. "But is interesting to hear you say this. At least I will know when I make you angry and what to do to pacify you."

"Your turn now," she twisted her neck slightly and peek at him, their eyes locked each other's, he was staring at her intently. She quickly averted.

Why on earth will he be staring at her.

"I will tell you everything you want to know about me. Where should I start?"

"Anywhere."

Suddenly, the cloudy sky flooded with a heavy rain as tides kept rising and sinking with the rippling of the sea. The once clear sky above suddenly blotched as the rays of setting sunlight streamed through the horizon with a sense of slowiness.

"Let's keep going the sky is damp already." she said as she got up on her feet.

"Okay," he got up too and trailed after her to the direction of their car. "Are you scared of rain? you're moving too fast."

She slowed down her motion. "I'm very terrible with rain. If there is one thing I'm scared of is rain," A smile spread over her face. "not just rain but thundering and lightening brings out the devil out of me."

Amin smiled.

As they got into the car, drizzles flicked on their car glass gently, forming misty haze on the glass.

They drove silently along the countryside as each was swimming in the pool of his thought.

Suddenly, a heavy rain started falling, causing the road to blur.

"Oh Allah! Amin I'm scared. What are we going to do?" she tremulously said as her whole body quaked with fear.

Amin gently caught her hand in his and pressed "don't worry much, we'll get home as soon as the rain subsided."

They sited a small cottage close to Lympstone village along the countryside. Amin halted the car spontaneously beside the cottage. They momentarily came out of the car and rushed to the porch of the cottage.

An old woman peeped through the window as she pulled up the drape of the window. Her eyes witnessed the shadows of two figures standing on the porch. She came out of the house immediately and ushered them into the small sitting room.

"Come inside the rain is heavy outside." she said with a thick accent.

They thanked her and went after her to the sitting room. They sat on the old mahogany wood chairs in the sitting room which she offered them to sit on.

"I live all alone here." she grinned widely as a welcoming smile. "You can feel at home."

"Thank you mam." Amirah smiled back at her.

The old woman talked increasingly to them while mending her torn cloth under the candle light.

After a flickering moment, Amin glanced at his wrist watch under the dim candle light in the sitting room. "Is almost time for magrib," he enunciated, glancing towards Amirah.

"What are we going to do now?" Amirah asked, already mystified by the heaviness of the rain fall.

"Do you mean to pray?" the old woman asked. Then went ahead without waiting for their answer. "Let me take you to the spare room we have in the house." she stood up and beckoned to them with her hand to follow her.

Amirah groped her way after the old woman as Amin trailed after her, her arms brushing the cottage wood as their steps faded into the howling rainfall.

The room given to them was small, spartan and scanty with scarcely any form of modernization gilding it.

They said their prayers together. Excitement hovered over her as a satisfactory thrill brushed on her heart, because she had said her prayers. She felt calm and save. The light was hazy around the room as the dim candle light flagrantly burnt in the room with a dim yellow shininess.

She retired to the small wooden bed in the room and propped her head against the cottage wall.

Amin got up too and traced after her to the bed. He sat close to her and groped his hands on her lap. Her nerves flexed, her eyes full of terror as her teeth clamped and tingled slightly. She dread Amin coming close to her, because whenever he comes close to her, his proximity always makes her body collapsed.

She instinctively took to her feet and darted to the window. She watched through the window the night view of the area as rain plot the entire universe into a dazzle, with astounding look on her face. She stood there  for long admiring the silent and humid nature of the environment.

As night glides on, the glinting yellow dimness of the room casted dimmer as the silent night paled across every closed door. The place was so romantic, she drifted dreamily into another world.

She was awaken back by the loud sound of thundering as it struck with a lightening spark. She only saw her self melted on to Amin's chest, but couldn't say how she got there.

Amin laughed tauntingly and held her tight on his chest. She melted into his embrace as her body quivered with a thud beat in her chest.

She finally put up, but couldn't steadied her body from trembling.

"Are you this scared of thundering?" he asked, chortling slightly with amusement.

"This is not funny." she heaved and flashed him a glare which even the dimness of the room could not deny him the grace of seeing.

"Is OK I'm here for you. You don't have to worry." he cuddled her back onto his chest. They stood like that listening to their heart beat. The feeling was new to them both.

"We'll be going to Texas in two days coming." Amin broke the silence.

"What for!" she exclaimed without lifting her head up.

"Grandpa wants us to go their and see my grandmother. She couldn't attend the wedding because of her rheumatism."

"Oh," was all she said. "What about your parent? where did they live?"

"They passed away along time."

She quickly put up and looked into his eyes. She felt a sudden prick of compassion in her heart. "I'm so sorry!"

"Is ok."

"What about your siblings?."

"They are in Texas too. As I told you in Plymouth, my grandpa is a Nigerian, he came to study and ended up marrying a white lady. He was sent to Texas from Devon by the company he then worked for on an assignment, it was there he met my grandmother Leyla. They fell in love with each other and got married. They gave birth to my father as their only son here in Devon, but me and my siblings were born in Texas."

"Did your siblings attended our wedding?"

"No. My sister just put to bed, and my brother was on admission then."

"What caused the death of your parent?"

"They died in a car accident. Please don't ask me more about them, it will be hard for me to talk about them now. I'll tell you someday."

"Okay. I'm sorry again. May their soul rest in peace."

"Ameen."

She inclined her head gently on the wall and peeked at Amin. "Why were you not at the wedding?"

"I wasn't in the country. But I told grandpa to do everything possible and my friend Yusif was their in place of me."

"Why do you have to travel on a day like that?"

"That too," he sighed. "I'll tell you someday."

Wow, she can ask alot of questions.

"Is OK." she smiled. "We will be going to Texas two days from now, why didn't you tell me earlier so I start preparing?"

Another question huh?

"I was purposely in your room three days back to tell you."

"And you ended up doing something else." the words blurted out of her mouth before she could take it back.

Amin laughed heartily. "What did I do?"

"Nothing." she said and laid her head back on his chest.

Long ch@p KO?

Hope u guys enjoy it?

I've been updating almost everyday, I try koh? Is not easy typing. I want to be updating everyday but I can't, asuu had put a stop to it 😛😛.

Anyhow I will update when I have time.

You guys stay blessed.👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 726 29
She never thought that her first crush will one day become her husband.Though he didn't have any idea about her crush thing nor was he happy to marry...
84K 4.4K 74
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
543 81 16
Having a worst past experience of life, Avika could not trust anyone easily and wanted to study in her life and become independent. But destiny playe...
17.5K 1.5K 31
Nyla Azim is loved as much as she is hated. She is outspoken, extroverted, and too deep in her own thoughts to care what other people think about her...