kakashi's daughter Yuki

By lexiDrag

⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Ca... More

meet the team
the test
zabuza!
hero's do exist!
as time goes on we all change.
do you ever quit
home sweat home
you never answered me
Daddy! im pregnant!
exams are boring...
oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough
curse mark
where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?
testing abilities
preliminarys part one
preliminarys part 2
preliminary part 3
birthday
training or dating
tagged
training: week 3
neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!
shikamaru nara vs Temari!
ducky vs panda
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 1
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2
before i leave
goodbye tears
the glass shogi piece
more then she did me
home sick
SHIPPEDDEN BEGIN!
wooden barbie
Lady chiyo
wait what?!?
always and forever hu?
vessel? haha yeah right!
Somber News
Hebi
team tens terror
revenge is a dish best served cold
why are you helping...
finally it over
useless intel
boom
tobi
I know
uchiha
what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie
dad...?
The letter
wow... surprise
playing dirty
oh an uchiha
you're just as bad
Going On A Date
Captured?
back where I started
bullying
eh hi?
shinobi
I could never hate you
jealously?
This. Is. war!
onii-san
kabutos demise
reanimated
madara
dead
Go ino!
epilogue

why so difficult...

1.2K 41 28
By lexiDrag

So this is a filler chapter but enjoy.

Sasuke pov

Flashback ( Yuki and sasuke are 5)

"Stop running" I yelled, now out of breath but Yuki just glanced at me and smirked before picking up the pace. I mentally groaned before running faster myself. Why does she have to be so difficult?!

Despite not wanting to I continued running after the silver haired girl. She wasn't to far in front of me as I could still see her. She, indeed was fast but not fast enough to get away from me completely.

I stifled a laugh as Yuki tripped over a stick. I ran over to he and offered her my hand to pull her up. She muttered a thanks before falling over again but this time with laughter.

"Your so silly sasuke" she said laughing and I gave her a funny look.

"How am I the silly one? You fell over... Twice" I stated.

"Umm hehe who needs details. Oh Sasuke I got something for you!" She yelled changing the subject.

"Really? what is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Close your eyes" she demanded sassily with her hands on her hips. I was going to argue but what would be the point if I knew I wouldn't win.

I reluctantly closed my eyes before I felt something soft being pushed against my lips. I opened my eyes to see Yuki smiling. I blushed 50 shades of red.

"Mama told me that if you kiss someone it means you want to be with them forever so now we're eternal friend" she explained smiling brightly.

"Sasuke/yuki" itachi and Shisui yelled in unison and we both ran over to out big brothers.

"Yuki what happened to your knee?" Shisui asked worriedly as he wiped the blood off her leg. How did that happen? Oh maybe it was when she fell. She's such an idiot.

"Me and sasuke were playing when this big evil stick the size of a houce pushed me over! It was so mean! And it hurt but sasuke helped me up and chased the scary stick away!" She exclaimed waving her hands around. Everyone swear dropped at her.

"She fell over a stick the size of a pencil" I stated with a smirk knowing yuki was trying to make it sound like she's not a klutz.
She kicked me in an attempt of saying shut up. This made our brothers smirk.

"How cute a lovers quarry" Shisui said with his smirk getting bigger.

"We're not lovers silly" Yuki stated smiling. I wish we were lovers though.

"Oh yeah we saw you two kiss" itachi Stated making me blush.

"It was Sasukes fault!" She yelled and his behind shisuis legs which I found adorable!

"Yes I kissed yuki because I love her soooo much and hope to get married and have children with her" I stated sarcastically.

"He admitted it! See it was his fault!" She yeller laughing.

"Itachi your brother needs to keep his hormones in check" Shisui whispered to itachi, itachi stifled a laugh but it made me wonder... What are hormones? And Shisui is bad at whispering.

"nii-san let's play tag!" Yuki yelled but Shisui gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry yuki maybe next time I have a mission" he said as he ruffled her hair. She looked like she was going to cry but she didn't.

"Nii-san? Do you hate me? Its always 'next time' with you it makes me think you hate me? Does papa hate me too? He's always on missions as well. Mama says its because his friends died and he wants to distract himself b-but everyone is always busy except for m, but even sometimes moms not there and I have to stay with itachi and sasuke" she said now letting the tears she was holding back lose.

"Yuki we don't hate you, the opposite actually. You are the light in the uchiha's darkness. The sun in the rain. You are the fire in the dead of night. But most of all you are Yuki uchiha Hatake, my little sister. The girl who I will protect no matter the cost. If I have to slaughter entire world just so you don't die, I'd do it in a heart beat. You're my sister the main person in my life. Never and I mean never think that I don't love you, because I do and so does dad but we're both ambu and very busy ones at that as much as we want to stay with you, we can't not all the time. I'm sorry Yuki" he explained wiping away her tears and she nodded before she told him to go so he's not late.

I've never met Yuki's father personally as like she said he's always on missions and the fact that we don't really meet up at each others houses as our mother's take photos and tend to scream cute.

"Before I go I have something for you" he said passing her a small black box that had a uchiha crest on. She opened it carefully and her eyes glittered looking inside of it.

"I LOVE IT THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" she yelled throwing her arms around her brother. Me and itachi just stood there watching the heart warming scene.

Shisui picked the item out of the box, it turned out to be a necklace, and put it around her neck. She smiled brightly as itachi and Shisui left us alone.

(A/N the necklace)

"Yuki what do you want to do when your older?" I asked stirring up a convocation.

"I wanna be a ninja" she said smiling.

"I ment your dream... What's your dream?"

"Oh um... To make your life hell" she said smiling but I knew she was kidding.

Flashback over

I love her but I hate her.

Hope you liked it ^_^ I wasn't sure what to do for the next part in the plot do I put a filler chapter, sorry if you hate fillers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
Stay ✓ By marie

Fanfiction

70.2K 2.6K 60
Sasuke Uchiha and Mai Masaki used to be childhood friends. However, after the masscre of Sasuke's clan by the hands of his brother, and the death of...
2.6K 34 65
With the death of his clan, Yuki Uchiha must now find a way to avenge them. Sasuke Uchiha, a close friend of his, also experienced the same tragedy...
13.3K 330 21
WARNING MATURE CONTENT / CUSSING This is a boruto next generation Shikadai x reader. I do NOT own any Naruto characters. 15 year old (Y/N) Uchiha is...