If You Let Me

By MissGabyGee

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... More

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now 💀🤣✌🏽
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
🤣🤣🤣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽

38.5K 1.8K 529
By MissGabyGee

Janae

One minute I am sitting in Mama's house with Lisa having my favorite meal, and the next minute I'm sitting in a puddle of liquid. I looked down and sure enough, my water broke.

Lisa looked down at me as she came back with seconds and nearly dropped her plate. I started laughing, making her get mad and serious.

Calling Mama into the kitchen they both panicked. After I finally got up, and told them someone had to get my baby bag, Lisa called Bully. Told him to come to Mamas house for my keys.

I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. Lisa and I made it to hospital where I would be having my water birth as requested. I was beginning to feel the contractions now, but they were very few.

"Where is David?" I asked Lisa as the nurse helped me change into more comfortable clothes I had packed.

"Stuck in traffic, he should be here soon"

Bully has stepped out to check on his whereabouts as I changed.

"You're doing good with these contractions mama" the nurse helped me sit on the fitness ball.

She held my hands and I breathed through the contraction. I had a million thoughts running through my head, I wanted to walk around but right now I knew I couldn't.

"Get the fuck off me before I clap both y'all!" Dave burst into the room with hospital security on him.

"Baby!" I got excited as I sat on the fitness ball with the nurse still coaching me.

"Sir" one the security men spoke to Dave.

"Bozo get out my woman's room, you invading our mothafuckin privacy" Dave was pissed.

Lisa walked up to the security, to try and diffuse the problem.

"He needs to sign in" one of the said.

Dave had walked up to me and bent down to my level. Pressing his forehead against mine, I chuckled a little. The nurse let go of my hands and tapped Dave to take over.

"I'll go take care of that, come with Lisa" the nurse walked out with everyone.

"Why do you have to be so extra"

"You're in labor, I'm not taking no chances. Fuck them.. All this bread I'm spending for a water birth, they better go get me a bottle of Ace the way these niggas is acting"

I just started laughing but it was cut short by a contraction. Squeezing Dave's hands, I moaned through it.

"Breathe baby, breathe" Dave spoke softly.

I continued to moan through it, letting it pass. The nurse walked back in with my midwife.

"Oh hello daddy to be" the midwife smiled.

"Hello" Dave smiled.

"We need to check your wife's dilation, in the mean time they will be getting the tub prepared for you Janae" she spoke softly. 

Dave helped on to the bed and laid me back, as they check me I knew I wasn't dilated that much.

"About 6 centimeters, you can begin prepping her for the tub that might speed up the process" she smiled.  

Dave leaned over and kissed my forehead and than my lips.

"No more reckless stuff" I warned him.

"On my best behavior but if they come up in here again I'm bussin them" he smirked.

***

Lisa helped me out of my biker shorts, stripping me down to just my boy shorts. I was still only 6 centimeters dilated. I was in pain but I was handling it a lot better than I thought I would be. Dave sat in the chair in my room slightly dozing off.

We had been here all afternoon and it was now night time. I was starving and becoming hangry thinking about how I wanted to eat.

"Come let's sit on the ball" My mother spoke softly to me.

"I really want to eat something" I whined.

"I can only give you ice baby" my mom rubbed my back.

A knock came at the door and in walked my father with Bully.

"Hey baby-girl" he smiled.

"Papi!"

"How you doing?" He kissed my forehead.

"Hungry" I huffed.

"Hey family" Dave woke up from his nap.

"Boy if you don't wake up" Bully shook his head.

"Where ma ?" Dave asked Bully.

"She on her way, be easy" Bully responded.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"Uh getting us food" Bully hesitated to say.

"Boy get out the room" Dave shook his head ushering him out.

"I'll wait outside with Bully" my father rubbed my back before walking out.

"Take over Dave, I'm going to use the restroom" my mother walked out the room.

"How you feeling?" He held my hands.

"I'm doing okay, just scared about pushing. I want to get into the water already"

"You should be soon" he looked around the room.

A nurse entered the room to check my chart and looked back at me.

"Lets check you and see where you're at" she smiled.

Dave helped me up and on to bed, the nurse check me and looked at the charts. She called the midwife into the room.

"She's at 9" the nurse spoke to me and the midwife.

"Okay, let's get the warmer going in the tub. Daddy can you please help mama take off her underwear and walk her over to the tub?" The midwife spoke to Dave.

Dave nodded his head and helped me up. I groaned at the sudden movement. I was ready for this little boy to get out of me.

Dave

I carefully helped Jay on to her feet to guide her towards the tub. As the midwives checked on the temperature and water I swayed side to side with her. Trying too soothe her.

"Okay, it's ready. You okay Janae?" The midwife came up to Jay and rubbed her back a little.

Jay nodded in response and they took over. Walking her to the tub, they helped her climb in and settle down.

"How do you feel?" The nurse asked.

"Better"

I walked up closer to the tub and knelt down to her level. Kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes. She was really doing a whole lot better than I imagined.

"I feel like I have to push" she said to me, rubbing her forehead on my knuckles.

"Uh, she said she feels like she has to push" I spoke up for the midwives to hear me.

"Okay Jay, than you're more then likely ready to!" She got I position.

Jay let go of my hand to sit on her back, she grabbed my hands again. I was practically in the damn water the way she held on to me.

"On your next contraction Janae, I'm going to need you to push"

Jay was slowly pulling me into the water with her. She closed her eyes tight and squeezed my hands. She was tearing up, she began to push. Hearing her grunt and moan in pain, I looked down at her and realize how much beauty there was in child birth. Her strength alone was amazing.

"Come on baby, you got this" I tried to coach her.

She waited for another contraction and began to push again, I was legit already wet from how much she pulled me in and held on to me.

"Keep going Janae, you're crowning" the midwives coached.

"Come baby, you're doing great" her Mother clapped her hands.

"Ughhhh!" Jay yelled out, gripping me tighter.

I closed my eyes from my own pain. But shot them open when I heard the midwife clap her hands.

"Jay! You did it !" She got excited.

I opened my eyes and Jay let go of my hands to pick up our son, wrapping her arms around him, he quickly let out a loud cry, making Jay cry tears of joy.

"You did it baby!" Alba clapped her hands, while she cried as well.

Jay cried as shel held on to Easton like she had just fought a war. I looked down at my son, mini me. Kissing Jay hard on the forehead, rubbing my own forehead against her. I didn't know what to say.

"I love you, you are amazing" I smiled looking at Easton.

The midwives began to clean him up as he laid in Jays arms, they allowed me to cut the umbilical cord. As they took Easton off to the side to wipe him down, weigh and measure him. I watch as Jay had to finish through with getting rid of the placenta. When she was through with that, they assisted Jay out of the tub, into a fresh a hospital gown, placing her on the bed.

The nurse held Easton in her arms and walked over towards Jay placing him in her arms. She looked down at him smiling, letting the tears slowly release. I couldn't believe I was a father again. Walking over to them, I kissed Jays head and looked down at my baby boy. He had my eyes and definitely my eyebrows.

Easton Amir Brewster, came into the world on October 25th, weighing 7.5lbs and 22 inches. Deep brown eyes and jet black hair.

I smiled at him, as he opened his eyes and looked at Jay. She was an emotional wreck, crying happy tears because our little tree was now here.

"Hi baby" Jay spoke softly to him.

"You are your Papi's twin" she cooed.

"Our little tree" I ran my finger over his small hand.

"The start our little family tree" Jay smiled up at me.

"I love you" she continued.

"Love you more"

"Always and forever?"

"For as long as you let me" I kissed her lips softly.

El Fin ...

Excuse the mistakes!
The end is near and upon us!

But don't fret !
Sequel is well on its way!

I am so sad to let this book go! But I am also happy that accomplish yet another goal.
100 chapter book!?

That was never planned or intended but as I kept writing I didn't see no end!

I am TRULY GRATEFUL to all the readers and supporters I have on and off here!

It has been a heck of a ride, trying to write this story!

It has definitely taken a different direction than I had originally planned !

But everything happens for a reason!

Once again THANK YOU ! For the comments, thoughts, opinions and votes!

Without you all I would have stopped months ago !

Belong to You ... is the the title of the Sequel and I'll be publishing it sometime next week!

So please bare with me and please add it to your libraries when it does become available !

As always!

Any thoughts? Comments or concerns?

Much love to y'all

Peace and love 💙🤙🏽

xoMMG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
293K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
458K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
527K 26.9K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...