Niam Smut

By romancestorygirl

Just some short stories of Niam Smut. Credit goes to whoever wrote them, you're really amazing :) More

» Niall's Birthday Sex «
» Fuck Buddies «
» Skype «
» You Up For Some Fun? «
» Honeymoon «
» Daddy's Little Deviant «
» Daddy Kink «
» That, I Can Do «
» Mine «
» Daddy «
» Beach Buddies «
» Daddy? «
» Kitten «
» Rides «
» Only for Daddy, Always for Daddy «
» You & I «
» Voiceover «
» He Is Mine, And I Am His «
» Liam Payne {P1} «
» Liam Payne {P2} «
» Liam Payne {P3} «
» Liam Payne {P4} «
» Liam Payne {P5} «
» Liam Payne {P6} «
» Liam Payne {P7} «
» Classroom Dreams «
» The Dare Of The Party «
» Punishing Niall «
» The Amazing Cruise «
» [Pt.2] The Amazing Cruise «
» Stuck In A Locker Room «
» Having Issues «
» The Stranger You Never Thought You'd Meet «
» Stage Teasing «
» I'd Do Anything «
» The First Time «
» Daddy Payne «
» Can We Do That Thing, Daddy? «
Dirty Sexy Furry
» Big Papa «
» Wanted The D «
Wanted
» Little Nialler «
Take Me Teacher
» Omega in Heat «
» Blackmailing The Homophobe «
» The Rave «
» Working Under The Table «
» Seducing The Straight Husband «
Another AN // Sorry

» Guarding Niall Horan «

5.2K 73 12
By romancestorygirl

The corporate offices for Horan Construction were plush and gorgeous and would have been at home on any Manhattan street. This meant they stood out in the mostly industrial suburb of New Jersey they were situated in, located in their original building, and staffed by people who knew as much about building codes and lumber as they did about copiers and social media. Every inch of the building was a testament to the master craftsmen and artists they employed.

Horan Construction hired the best and advertised it.

It was rare for them to post a job opening. If someone with a specific skill or expertise was needed, resumes would find their way to the right desk, to be read over by the right secretary. So it wasn't a surprise when a handsome man with broad shoulders, dark hair clipped short and a crooked grin showed up, resume in hand, in the outer office for Niall Horan.

The youngest Horan to join the family business, Niall was something of a celebrity. Attractive, wealthy and available, he had a reputation for being a bad boy. His shameless flirtation with the young heiresses and starlets he'd been introduced to gave him a reputation as a ladies man. It was the fights, usually started by jealous boyfriends, that were starting to get out of control. His father and grandfather had suggested an unobtrusive bodyguard and Niall had agreed. They left it to him to find someone who would fit with the direction he was taking his portion of the business.

"Mr. Payne, while I appreciate you bringing your resume in person, there really is no way I can arrange an interview today. Mr. Horan is far too busy to be interrupted."

"I understand he's busy, Ms. Carlisle, but I was led to believe this was a rather urgent matter. I'm willing to wait as long as necessary if you can get me an interview today."

The secretary sighed and opened the envelope he'd handed her. She pulled his resume out, along with a twenty dollar bill with a micro sd card taped to it.

She rolled her eyes and detached the bill. "Mr. Payne, I'm certain you realize that bribing me isn't going to get me to get you in any faster."

"Of course it won't," he said equably. "It's payment for the return of the memory card. It's the only place in the world where those videos are stored and they're very precious to me."

"Footage of your qualifications?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

"And why I'm certain Mr. Horan will see me today. I have an adapter if you need one."

"I have the latest tablet, it'll read it directly," she said and pulled it out of her desk drawer. Her face was still skeptical when the folder opened to show two videos.

"The five-minute one should be enough to convince you, if you'd like."

"I sincerely hope you aren't wasting my time," she said, her eyes widening when she saw the first screen of the video. It was her boss, tied to a padded bench and following the man in front of her with lust in his eyes. She cleared her throat. "The Horan's do not take kindly to blackmail, Mr. Payne."

"It's not blackmail, Ms. Carlisle, I told you that's the only copy of those videos that exist. I'd like them back and you may keep the twenty to return them and I'll leave, if you think your boss won't want to see me. I promise they won't be leaked if I get them back." He grinned at her. "Of course, if Mr. Horan isn't too busy to see me, I'm certain you'll have time to watch the longer one during an interview. I would, of course, have to trust that you wouldn't copy them without my permission."

He could see desire warring with duty on her face. She finally looked down at his resume and sighed.

Buzzing the intercom, she played with the edge of her tablet, refusing to look at the man who'd had his cock in her boss's mouth at some time in the recent past.

"Yes, Ms. Carlisle?"

"I have someone here for the bodyguard position, Mr. Horan. I think he's someone you'll want to see."

"Thank you, Gena, send him in."

There was a click and she waved him to the door in the far wall. "Mr. Horan will see you now."

He grinned at her. "Enjoy the movie, Gena. I always do."

* * *

When Liam entered the office, Niall was glancing at a computer screen while he made notes on a tablet. "Please, take a seat mister."

"Payne," Liam said, sitting in the chair across the desk. "Liam Payne. I'm here about the bodyguard position."

Niall's head snapped up and he stared. "Liam."

"Payne, yes sir," Liam said with a twinkle in his eye. "I understand you're looking for someone to keep you out of trouble."

"What are you doing here?"

"Applying for a job," he said. "Didn't your secretary tell you?"

Rarely struck speechless, Niall floundered for something to say. "But, why me?"

"You're doing some exciting things, from what I understand, but nobody would tell me exactly what it is your branch of the company is doing. Also, the blood from that last fight they were showing all over the tabloids look pretty nasty."

Niall shook his head. "Most of it was from me breaking the other guys nose when he wouldn't let me walk away."

"Saying most of it wasn't yours means some of it was. Where'd you get hurt?"

"Uh, his tooth caught me when I head-butted him and broke his nose. Just under the hairline so it bled like a bitch but it healed up in a couple of days."

"And you head-butting the punks who get in your face is worrying your parents so they want you to hire a bodyguard. Ever thought about not being so public?"

Niall laughed. "I have. Unfortunately, I'm the heir to a billion dollar construction empire and my new division, which I'm handling all by myself, runs entirely off referrals. I have to make contact with the people who can afford me."

"Why referral only?" Liam leaned forward.

"Because one of my most important guarantees is discretion. Most of the people who want what I'm offering want to keep it secret. It's kind of the whole point."

"What, are you specializing in building spinning bookcases with hidden rooms?"

Niall grinned. "Even better." He opened an app on his tablet and selected something, watching Liam's face while he tried to find the source of the whir of quiet machinery. A sex swing lowered gently from the ceiling, ending at the correct height. The chains rattled gently when it stopped.

"Hidden sex equipment?" Liam stood up and looked up to see what the swing was attached to.

"Hidden dungeons. Not everybody wants to keep their playthings out in the open, and not everybody wants every toy. Some people just want to be able to put it away when they're done."

"Is the swing trick just to show what can be done?"

"No, the whole office is rigged. In fact, it's the most complete dungeon I've designed to date."

"You designed it?"

"I'm not just a pretty face, you know, Liam. You watched me get the engineering degree, distracted me from my studies often enough, I wasn't at Herschfield to kill time until my father handed me a cushy job with a nice office."

"A very nice office, if what you're saying is true." Liam pulled on the chain for the swing. "Is this just for show?"

"Everything is fully functional."

Liam walked around the desk and pulled Niall up to kiss him. He devoured his mouth like a starving man, who'd been sitting too near food and not allowed any for too long. Pushing him back slightly, he spoke against his lips. "What do you have on the desk?"

"Spreader bar, straps, leg rests," Niall said breathlessly.

"Do they pop out or are they just there?"

"Hidden underneath and inside the legs."

Liam stepped back and dropped to one knee, feeling for the straps under the desk. Niall laughed shakily. "They're easier to find if you're on your back. In that position, you look like you're ready to propose."

"Well," Liam said, reaching into his pocket. "I did bring a ring."

He held the leather cock ring with silver snaps out to Niall who took it. "Should I say I accept?"

"Say what you want because it's going to be your last chance once I have my dick in your throat." Liam said, releasing the straps and the spreader bar from under the desk. "But first, you should tell your secretary to call Human Resources to start my paperwork."

"You really want the job?"

"I really want your ass. I'll do what I have to to keep it in one piece."

Niall reached over to activate the intercom. His secretary's heavy breathing greeted him along with the wet sounds of her masturbating. Liam grinned when he recognized what was happening. Turning off the intercom, he looked at Liam.

"I gave her something to occupy her time. I'm guessing she liked it. Maybe we should give her a few minutes to finish."

"Do I want to know?"

"I'll show you tonight, we'll make popcorn, I'll bend you over your couch and fuck you while you watch. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. Now, strip."

Niall started to take off his jacket. "Well, if you insist."

"No, leave the tie on," Liam said, when his hands went to loosen it. "And the shirt. Lose the pants, though, and everything else."

With a haste born of anticipation, Niall did as he was told, his cock hard and begging for what was to come. When his pants hit the floor, Liam grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, crushing the stiff silk in his hand and devouring Niall's lips while he struggled to step out of the fabric binding his ankles. Liam wrapped his hand around the back of his neck and held him still until he'd gotten his fill of his lips and tongue then pulled back and stepped away.

"Lean on the desk and spread your legs," he said and knelt down to pick up the spreader bar. The top of his head brushed Niall's hard belly and he turned to see the cock bobbing in front of his face. He gripped it with a rough hand and heard the man above him give out a satisfying gasp. Two strokes brought forth a bead of pre-cum and he leaned forward to lick it, dragging the flat of his tongue up the underside of his cock to the head, which he surrounded with his mouth and sucked hard. He felt it jump in his mouth and he slid his mouth up and down the shaft, sucking and flicking the underside of the head with his tongue.

Niall moaned. "Gawd, Liam, if you keep doing that, I'm not going to last."

"You'll cum when I say you do," Liam said, letting the dick fall out of his mouth. "You know the way the game is played."

Niall groaned in response when he took his cock back into his mouth. The wet, sucking pleasure was almost too much for him to stand. He knew Liam could read him to within moments of him losing control but he wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep it; it had been too long since the last time he'd done this.

Sensing he was on the edge, Liam pulled back and stood up, bringing the spreader bar with him. Moving behind him, he pulled Niall's hips back until his back was almost level then kicked his ankles apart. He knelt to lock the cuffs around his ankles and clipped them to the bar. Niall shivered when the cool leather touched his naked skin and he could feel his cock bouncing against his stomach.

Liam moved around beside him and Niall turned to watch him. His cock was hard and shoved firmly against the front of his pants. As Liam began to unzip his pants, Niall's mouth watered, remembering the taste of the pre-cum and the feel of the hard velvet skin on his tongue. It was as hard as he'd ever remembered seeing it and his ass clenched at the thought of taking it hard and deep inside.

"Oh yeah, I can tell you want it, slut," Liam said, stroking the shaft while he watched Niall's face. "Do you want a taste before I shove it in your ass? Want to feel it in your throat? Maybe if you ask real pretty, I'll let you feel how hard the cock ring makes me before I fill your tight little ass. You gonna beg for it, cumslut?"

Swallowing, Niall nodded. "Please, Liam, let me taste your cock. I need to feel you in my mouth."

Liam smirked. "You always did like the feel of my cock in your throat, didn't you slut? You worked so hard to get it all the way in." He wrapped the cock ring around the base of his member, pulling it tight behind his balls and snapping it. The skin flushed and stiffened even further and Niall's eyes got wide. "Open up, cockslut, you said you wanted it in your mouth."

The angle was awkward for Niall, the only support he had was the edge of the desk, but he opened his mouth and made it as easy as possibly for Liam to fuck his mouth. He couldn't get deep but that wasn't the point. Niall's mouth was hot and wet, sucking as soon as the cock entered and trying to get as much as he could. He laved the head, getting every drop of pre-cum and making the cock even harder. It felt like steel covered in silk by the time Liam pulled it out.

He made a show of looking through Niall's desk drawer for lube and shook his head when he didn't find any. "There's some," Niall started but stopped when Liam put a finger against his lips.

"You have all these toys and the lube isn't easy to find? I almost wonder who you were planning on playing with in here. But then, I remembered how much you liked it when you could really feel me penetrating you. You liked that, didn't you cockslut? You liked the feel of me having to fight for every inch." He ran his hand lightly down Niall's back, laying it lightly on his ass. A hard smack followed by a light stroke landed on his left butt cheek, then his right. "I don't feel like spitting on you today, cockslut, so should I just do without? Try and force it in with just what you left when you sucked it?"

Niall whimpered and Liam laughed.

"No, you're right, I'm not interested in rubbing my cock raw in your delicious ass. You're lucky I was planning on bending you over your desk and fucking you no matter what else happened, because that means I came prepared. You should say thank you."

"Thank you, Liam," Niall gasped as the cool oil dripped down his ass. Liam's expert fingers began to work it in and out of his well-trained ass, making sure he would be well lubed for the hard fucking he was about to receive.

When he was ready, Liam put the bottle of lube in front of Niall. "Remember where that is. If we need to reapply, I'm going to make you hand it to me."

Stepping behind him, he ran his hands over his ass and the backs of his thighs. He spread Niall's ass cheeks and sighed looking at the red star in front of him. Careful not to kick the spreader bar, he got as close as he could and put the head of his cock against it. He pushed, enjoying the sound of Niall's groan as he breached the opening and slid deep inside.

He started slow, relishing the feeling of Niall's ass around him, giving him a chance to get used to the invasion. Sliding back out, he could feel him clench as he tried to keep him deep and chuckled. "Want it hard, do you? Want me to ride you?"

"Yes, Liam, please," Niall groaned. "Fuck me."

"Fuck what?" Liam teased.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight, hot, cumslut ass, Liam."

"Who?" Liam paused with the head of his cock just inside the sphincter.

"Master," Niall gasped. "Please, master, fuck my cumslut ass. Take it only the way you can."

Liam smiled and slammed home. Niall bit his lip to keep from screaming. With no goal but to fuck the beautiful ass in front of him as hard and as deep as he could, Liam started a punishing pace that buried him deep with each stroke. He could feel his balls boiling with the need to release his seed but he couldn't let go, not yet. With a hard thrust, he stopped with his cock deep inside, his balls resting against Niall's.

"Fuck, slut," he panted. "You took that like a champ, like you wanted me inside you."

"I did, master, I do. I need your cock in my ass, I crave it."

Liam pulled out and Niall whimpered at the sudden emptiness. He looked up as his master came around to look him in the face. A strong hand on his chin tilted his head back until his neck ached. He leaned down and kissed his lips softly, then deeper, needing the feel of his tongue in his mouth.

Letting go of his face, Liam put his shoulder under Niall's belly and lifted him, carrying him the few feet to the swing in the ceiling. Niall's hands ran over his back and ass and his cock thrust insistently against his chest. Careful not to drop him in the swing, Liam watched the chains snap to attention as the weight settled on them.

Liam grabbed the spreader bar and lifted it, forcing Niall onto his back and stretching his legs up as well as out. Clips on the cuffs attached to the chains, keeping the bar up and out of the way. The abused red silk tie was calling to him and he used it to pull Niall close until his cock rested against his ass. He bent down and kissed him, shoving his tongue deep, mimicking what his cock had been doing earlier.

"That's better," he murmured against his lips and stood up. Niall's eyes were wide with lust and other emotions when Liam notched himself at his ass and pushed. With his hands on Niall's hips, he pulled him onto his cock then leaned forward to kiss him again. They kissed while Liam pumped Niall's ass up and down his cock. A hand slid up his stomach to pinch his left nipple and Niall gasped. His hand went to his cock and started stroking, the need to cum becoming urgent.

"Master, I need your cum," Niall gasped.

"Cum with me, slut," Liam instructed. "I'm going to fill your ass with cum." He groaned as he felt the pressure building.

Niall's ass began to ripple around him and Liam let loose. He pulled him close and shot hot ribbons of cum up his lover's ass. Niall sent long streams of cum over his own belly and Liam scooped them up with two fingers, putting them into the other man's mouth to suck while they both came.

When Liam finished, he pulled out gingerly and scooped more cum up and added it to his own cum on his cock. Moving to Niall's head, he pulled the other man's head down to lick his cock. Watching it disappear between his red, kiss bruised lips, his recently satiated cock began to stiffen. He found himself fucking Niall's mouth, pushing as deep as he could get into his throat from the angle. While he could feel him choking around his cock, he also felt the hand on his ass urging him deeper. His second orgasm was a shock but a welcome one for both of them.

Niall swallowed every drop of cum and only let Liam's cock out of his mouth after he'd gotten every trace of cum off of it.

Using the chains to hold himself up, Liam reached up to unhook the cuffs from the bar. Niall's legs fell and he stood up slowly. He brought a chair over for Liam to sit down and sat on the floor next to him, unwilling to be far from the man he'd had no idea he'd missed. The cum sliding out of his ass was a welcome reminder of how deeply he'd been fucked and it was a feeling he was afraid he'd been craving.

"Think your secretary's done masturbating?" Liam asked with a wry smile.

Niall laughed. "Maybe. I'll make sure to listen before we leave. I'd hate to have to ask what got her so worked up."

"I promised to show you," Liam said. "And I meant it. Did you want to leave now or did you still have work to do?"

"What's the point of being the boss if you can't leave early now and then? Besides, your paperwork won't be ready until tomorrow, anyway, and I can think of things I'd much rather be doing than sitting around here waiting for HR."

"But you have such fun toys here," Liam protested.

"I have even better ones at home," Niall countered.

"Then I demand to see all of them, even if we don't get to use all of them tonight."

Niall shivered. "There's a lot of them, a few I'm not even sure I'll be able to take."

"I should make you start with those," Liam said and stroked his hair. "But I won't. Tonight, it's about popcorn and movies and getting off as much as possible. We'll start pushing your limits tomorrow."

They sat quietly, Liam stroking his hair while Niall cuddled against his thigh.

"I missed this," Niall said quietly. "Thanks for coming for me, Liam."

Liam sighed. "I'll always come for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...