Curvy Lane

By differnt_world

Leah Good works for the famous and tough Domonic Alexander so when these two have their two lives thrown toge... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (part 1)
A/N
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(part 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
YA/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Dear Readers
Chapter 17(part 1)
A/N
Chapter 18(Part 2)
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Check it out
Another Added

Epilogue

2K 53 4
By differnt_world

A/N Hello I know a bad bih have been gone for long time but I'm back and I will finish this story I started in 2015 I think?. My goal was 29 chapters this works too. Thank you all for staying through this long story. I will start writing again and I even entered this babe in the wattys. This is my first book that I have finished(I may want to do a Q & A, maybe add more details) and I want to make more stuff thank thank thank you.😊

Photo of the venue

Song: Marry you by Bruno Mars

Love,

Naomi

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCL

Stepping off the private jet he felt refreshed to be back.

It was like he never even left. Walking down the stairs his assistant walked across the lot to him in a grey jumpsuit and red heels.

"Hello sir welcome back from your long trip. Is there anything I can do?" She asked looking at the handsome older man in front of her.

"Maybe you and some champagne would be nice"

The woman blushed before him bright blue eyes flattered from the man she had a crush on.

"Sir we still have to get to the wedding it's starting soon."

Francis sighed he would finally be there for something after all these years that passed by. He was a king of richness after all.

-----

On the other side of town sat the bride to be with her long brown hair. Leah sat smiling as her make up was finished and Shauna poured her some champagne for them and Emily.

Saty sat there as well with a small baby bump out, all of them in robes.

The unexpected friendship happened when both women realized Saty was being blackmailed by Lexi as well about a family secret she found out that could make the family bank rupt.

It didnt mean she was still justifying what she did, but this child was as changing her to set a better example and be a better person.

"Okay I'm all done hun." The make up artist said looking at all four women proudly for the neutral tones look she did.

"Do ya need help putting on your wedding dress or yall got it?" Celia thick country accent bounced through the room as aunt honey entered from the side door of the guest house.

"No love, I got it from here go get yourself ready. Thank you so much for doing my niece's make up for her wedding"

"No Honey thank you for inviting me. Maybe I can find a pretty lady while I'm here. I best get back to my hotel room see yall in a bit" Celia bright smile matched her vivid blue eyes and dark blonde hair. She was gone in the instant that she said those words.

Looking at aunt Honey, Leah noticed her aunt had nothing but mascara on and long curled brown hair as well.

She was happy from the simplicity that the theme brought and that her aunt and uncle would be walking her down the isle.

Shauna and Emily her only two bridesmaid had on silver bridesmaids dresses and white striped, silver jeweled sandals. Orginally it had only been Shauna, because their other two friends were busy with kids and work so an invite was the ladder.

Emily had asked a month before the wedding, saying how much she adored Leah and considered her family the few times they had went shopping togther. It was an instant yes because Emily was genuinely a good friend and they had grown close.

"Alright it's time for the bride to put on her dress" Honey said beaming.

A delicacy of five minutes plus giggles had Leah completely relaxed with her off white long fairytale wedding dress. It had a silver ban around the waist to match the bridesmaids dresses.

The tears felt heavy in the room as the girls tried to talk about how good the champagne was.

It was almost six o' clock when Sunny came into the guest house filled with energy.

"Ladies are you ready it's time." She wasn't asking because she knew the answer. Sunny was proud and it showed.

Leah exhaled slightly nervous. Everything felt so surreal, it all started from her playfully flirting with her boss. Now. Now she's marrying a man she fell in love with. Despite the fact that there was drama surrounding their relationship it was crazy to think that within two years,almost three, it lead to this moment of them getting married.

She put on her white flats and had made sure the veil was not crooked. The dress was long and flowy and just barely touched the floor but she still gently gathered the middle half in her hands.

The venue was set in the Alexanders childhood home, which if Sunny came to vist she would go back to the house. It had three acres of land a huge beautiful deck a pool house, a guest house and almost house like part where a large table sat for people too eat. The wedding was set on a large gazebo that was connected too where the the tables to eat were.

Soft violin played of Lana Del Rey's young and beautiful. Leah saw her bridesmaids walk before her in awe at the sight with the two groomsmen.

A sum of twenty people sat in chairs watching the sun starting to set.

Uncle Brian walked up to Leah and Honey with red eyes and tears stained face. He was like a second father to Leah, he tried his best to give her the love she needed.

"I know I'm not Maxwell but I'm still your uncle and I love you so much Leah. I'm honored to walk you down the isle baby girl we both are." Brian wiped the tears that fell out.

Leah was choked up for words she knew if she cried it would take forever to get herself back togther.

Her childhood was the best it could be because they made it possible for her to feel loved. Uncle Briand and aunt Honey were her second home and parents.

"Thank you so much both of you. Yall are the best parents I could ask for since mine are gone. If you will both except my arms, I'm ready to get married and see my husband"

The trio chuckled heavy with emotions and true to word they got on the rose petaled path to start walking. Leah looked all around at the familiar faces she had been around and it felt good. The air was kissed with postive vibes and it would stay all night.

Before her on the three steps above stood the man in her dreams. With a helping hand Domonic Alexander stood in a sliver suit proud and a fast beating chest. The look they gave each other said it all. They started whispering before the pastor noticed.

"Hi kitten"

"Hello Mr. Alexander, the most handsome man I've layed eyes on"

"I can't wait to show you-"

"Excuse us couple we haven't even gotten you two married and your exchanging types of vows, get it togther Domonic and Leah." The pastor sassed as she shook her head, she was crystal Alexander the cousin.

----

It had been thirty minutes later and after kissing the groom, the cake had been cut and everybody was  dancing barefoot with drinks floating around. The sunset faded away into the night quickly making the light illuminate the backyard.

There was a mini bar and a row of different types of food for everyone. The playlist shuffled to love by of monsters and men setting the mood for the newly wed couple to drift toward each other.

"Mrs. Alexander, I do believe this is the second dance of the night." Domonic said slowly spinning them around under the stars.

"This night is so magical because of my wonderful husband. Thank you Mr. Alexander."

They weren't the only two dancing there was Leah's aunt and uncle. A few friends trickled in as well but another pair was noticed.

There hands wrapped around Chase neck was Shauna, their foreheads touched as they seemed to discuss something. They looked so intimate that Leah and Dom stopped dancing and watched gossiping amongst themselves.

Sunny looked at her son happy about the new life he was starting. She had nothing but love for her children and was definitely excited.

As everyone danced and sat full of chatter she quickly ran in the house to make sure there was some extra champagne.

Down the path on the stone and into the kitchen she had went. Sunny saw a card on the island next to the champagne seeing Dmitri's handwriting scribbled saying there was 6 bottles left.

She counted just in case and noticed one was gone.

"Looking for this"

Her blood ran cold, that voice was deep, cunning and full of lies. If she turned now she knew it would be the one person she hoped wouldnt come back.

There her husband stood at 6'5 with those beautiful coffee colored eyes and salt and pepper hair.

"No." She whispered

"How did you get here Francis, you left so long ago please leave"

He chuckled and stepped into the light from the opposite side of the island.

"I came for my sons wedding. Baby, my beautiful wife I always keep tabs on you. This is still our house-"

"NO MY HOUSE YOU LEFT ME, YOU LEFT US GET OUT"

He stepped closer with cool eyes daring her to raise her voice again. Sunny felt weak but stepped closer showing that she  would not tolerate his excuses after all these years nor him.

Those two rings he always had on his fingers shined brightly as they caressed her face. He laughed as she stumbled near the door from his familiar touch. An opportunity arose as she ran out the back door back down the stone's with a cut on her cheek.

Just the way she left it, Sunny quickly walked back cutting her face on a branch trying to get to the newlyweds trying not to catch everyone's attention.

"Domonic I-"

"Mom what happened? Let me see your cheek"

She quickly slapped his hand away. "Domonic your fathe-"

"Mom your pale what's wrong"

"Let me talk your fathers back in the house, I'm sorry"

Leah eyes widened the wedding was going good for the most part. She instantly grabbed his hand, ready to face anything together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 74K 23
Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you. This is a adult novel and contains that...
10.2K 994 61
What would you do if you lost who you thought was your soulmate? Leah is absolutely heartbroken when her boyfriend Alex decides to end their one year...
252K 5.8K 59
I move my hair to the side and take a deep sigh, why do things have to be so complicated. Why could I not just find someone who isn't off limits. Men...