Kidnapped to live in a Castle

By Whitney_Joseph

Kyra is only seventeen years old when she is kidnapped together with her best friend while at a slumber party... More

Chapter 1- Trouble
Chapter 2- A Lesson Learnt
Chapter 3- Torture
Chapter 4- The 'Crazy Room'
Chapter 5- Shocking News
Chapter 6-Confrontation
Chapter 7- A Clue
Chapter 8- Getting to know you
Chapter 9- Discoveries
Chapter 10- A date?
Chapter 11- The date
Chapter 12- Never
Chapter 13- The Truth is Still Hidden
Chapter 14-Regret
Chapter 15-I'm Leaving
Chapter 16- Let's start over
Chapter 17- A new beginning
Chapter 18-Christmas
Chapter 19-New York
Chapter 20- Birthdays and New Year
Chapter 21- Coming Home
Chapter 22- Finding you
Chapter 23- New Maid
Chapter 24- Freedom is pain
Chapter 25- Wide Awake
Chapter 26- Surprises
Chapter 27- Thoughts
Chapter 28- You deserve better
Chapter 30- Everything happens for a reason
Chapter 31- A Day to Remember
Chapter 32- Wedding Time
Chapter 33- Get away
Chapter 34- Attempted murder
Chapter 35- An Offer
Chapter 36- Suspicious
Chapter 37-Preparing for a bundle of joy
Chapter 38-Escaping the Castle
Chapter 39- Kyra?
Chapter 40- Nice try
Chapter 41-Horrible news
Chapter 42- Goodbye
Chapter 43- Gone
Chapter 44- Life in a castle
Books in the Castle Series
New book out!!!!!!!!!!
NEW SHORT STORY OUT
The Unconscious Killer

Chapter 29- A Wedding to Plan

4.2K 114 9
By Whitney_Joseph

Chapter 29- A wedding to plan

________Kyra's Pov_____________

~ " We are gathered here today to join these two people in holy matrimony. If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." the priest said.

"Stop!" I looked to see a blonde girl around my age. She was dressed all in black. She looked so familiar but I could not remember from where.

Why was she stopping our wedding?

The beautiful white chairs were suddenly covered by trees and the beautiful blue sky turned dark and stormy, looking extremely scary.

The heavenly setting of my wedding was transformed and we were now standing in what looked like haunted woods.

The girl who interrupted our wedding was still watching me with fear in her eyes like she was trying to tell me to run away. I looked in front of me and realised Raymond was nowhere in sight.

"Who are you?" I asked scared, "Why are you doing this?"

"Do not marry him." she pleaded and her hair began changing colour. It was changing from blonde to red and it was freaking me out as it blew violently in the wind.

"Why not?" I asked, scared because I knew nothing from my past. Scared because this fantasy that I was living in was becoming a nightmare.

I looked down to see my beautiful white dress turning a bloody red.

I screamed in horror and tried to run away but something caught my leg, causing me to trip and fall. I looked up to see Raymond hovering over me and he looked furious.

He then took out a knife from his pocket and began to stab me.

I screamed for my life and tried to push him away but to no avail.~

"Aahhhh!" I flew up from the bed and clutched my chest as my heart beat out of my chest. I gulped and tried to calm my heavy breathing as I realised it was only a dream.

"What type of dream was that?" I wondered to myself.

I shook my head trying to erase the images from the dream in my mind. I walked to my bathroom and splashed my face with some cold water to wake me up. I wiped my face with a towel and then looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Who am I? That dream was not a coincidence. It was a warning. I had to be careful. I could not trust anyone here but I had to play the part until I learnt more about my past.

I decided to take a hot shower and then after spending about half an hour in there, I finally exited the shower. I wrapped myself in a fluffy blue towel and after wiping myself dry, I decided to blow dry my hair and put curls in it.

After styling my hair, I went to my walk-in closet to figure out what to wear.

I wanted to be different. I had been wearing normal jeans and sweats almost every day, but it was time for me to explore my closet and dress the part of a princess, especially considering the fact that I lived in a castle.

I decided to wear a beautiful sky blue ball gown which had rubies embroidered in the lining.

I needed help to get the dress zipped up so I called one of the maids who gladly assisted me in getting ready. I decided to finish the look by simply applying a rosy red lipstick, which brightened my face drastically.

I then exited my chambers and went to Raymond's study. I knocked on the door and after hearing him say "come in", I opened to door.

He glanced up slightly but when he realised it was me, he did a double take.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" Raymond said sounding amazed as I had made him speechless.

"What do you have planned for us to do today?" I asked him, wanting to do something other than sit in my room reading or watching television.

"Since we're getting married, we have a lot of preparations to do." he said and kissed my cheek.

"We need to get a wedding planner." I said, a bit excited and nervous at the same time. The idea of getting married had me feeling conflicted. How on Earth could I marry a man I barely knew? I wish I could remember my past. Had I really been in love with this man?

If I had to go based on looks only, I would definitely marry him because Raymond looked like a Greek god. He had this hypnotising effect on me and every time I looked at him, my heart would beat out of my chest and butterflies would form in my stomach.

However, I needed to know what type of person Raymond was. I guess I would have to go out with him more and spend time with him to get my answers.

"Let's go to Toronto. I know just the right people who can help us plan the wedding of the year." Raymond said excited and I smiled in return.

We got into his limousine and his driver drove us to Toronto, Canada which was quite a long drive from where we lived.

Four hours later we were discussing every detail with a wedding planner, Camille Julien.

She was in her mid-forties and looked quite young for her age. She was wearing a white dress with heels and a huge white classy hat. She looked beautiful and her sense of style was exquisite. Camille had a French accent since she told us she was originally from Paris but then her parents moved to Quebec when she was a teenager. She moved back to Paris where she studied at one of the finest institutions for fashion and then moved back to Toronto after she graduated where she settled down, got married and opened her own store which is the most trending and exquisite fashion store in Canada.

"I want to know all about you. Your colours for the wedding, favourite flower, how many people will be at the venue and the theme for you wedding." she told me and waited patiently.

"Well, since blue is my favourite colour I would want it to be my main theme at the wedding. So blue and white would be perfect for the wedding. My favourite flower-"I was cut off because Raymond answered the question for me.

"Irises, about five hundred people and the place will be in the beautiful garden outside the castle. The reception will be inside the castle in the ballroom." Ray informed her.

"Why irises?" I asked him.

"Irises symbolises royalty and although royals are non-existent, our family comes from a line of royals who were wrongfully displaced and massacred over two decades ago."

Our family? Does that mean I am a princess or that he is a prince? It would make sense due to the fact that he lived in a castle and that he was extremely rich.

"Can we have roses with the irises? I think these two flowers would look beautiful together." I asked, hoping he would like the idea.

Before Raymond could interject, Camille sided with me not giving him a chance to scrap the idea.

"I love it and I just love to see how romantic young couples are! When do you plan to get married?" Camille gushed, excited about preparing everything for our dream wedding.

"On June 12th." I responded.

"Beautiful!" she exclaimed and Raymond gave her some money up front.

She seemed shocked as to how such a young man could afford so much.

"I have pictures of the settings. You will review it and by next week my driver will pick you up to show you the castle in person so you can start getting stuff to decorate." Raymond said and we then left.

People watched us as we walked to the limousine which was parked a street down from Camille's boutique.

We got a lot of attention as we walked down the street as I looked like a princess. I looked majestic in the gown and I could only imagine how beautiful I would look on my wedding day.

This is going to be a beautiful wedding and very publicised. Hopefully, someone from my past would recognise me and help me figure out if my life was transformed for the better or worse.

We got inside the limousine and drank champagne as we were driven to a famous fashion designer to get a fitting for my dress.

Although we were in March already, the months went by quickly and so we had to get everything ready so we would not be under too much pressure as the time arrives for us to get married.

__________Andrea's Pov_________

Daniel and I decided to get married on June 12th. It would be a momentous occasion for us and in commemoration of Kyra, I would have her best friends be bridesmaids at our wedding.

I wish Kyra was here to see us. I miss her so much. I know she is alive but I don't know where in the world she could be. She would be beyond thrilled to know that I was with her dad again and that we would be a big and happy family again.

She would also be thrilled to have a new addition to our family, Nadia. Nadia has been staying with us in South Carolina since she had no family in Baltimore. Her mom was transferred to a hospital in South Carolina since it would be too much back and forth for us to travel to Baltimore. Her fiancé never checked on her to ensure that his bride would be in good hands. Instead, he took Donna's ailment as an excuse to run away from responsibilities as a future husband and father.

Despite this, Nadia has remained a strong-willed and focused individual. She reminds me of Kyra so much and has helped me cope tremendously. I enrolled her in the same high school Kyra was attending so that she could focus on her studies. It's not fair for her to miss out on her education because her life came spiralling by a mistaken identity which almost cost her life. At least she has Lisa and the other girls to help her adjust to her new life until her mother gets better and they are able to move on with their lives.

Nadia told us that the day she was kidnapped, they thought she was Kyra. The boss was furious and killed all the guys in rage when he realised they had screwed up as she was innocent in the whole mess. She was quite terrified and the harrowing images still haunt her at night. She told us that she tried to escape but failed and got beaten up. She was beaten because they wanted to match the bruises to Kyra's own at the hospital. They then snuck into the hospital. She told us that there was a lady with him. The lady was a doctor so she was able to pass through with no one suspecting a thing.

Nadia has been through a lot and I will be her guardian until her mom is better. Her mother has been in a coma ever since her stroke in January.

I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked to see Nadia smiling as she skipped down the stairs.

"Aunty Andrea, where are you having your wedding?" she asked me, interested in knowing all the details.

"Umm, I was thinking of a chapel not too far from here and the reception at a hotel, maybe, 'The Francis Marion Hotel'." I informed her.

"Oh wow! I look forward to your wedding. I'm so happy I met you." she said and hugged me.

"I'm happy I met you too. Kyra would have loved you." I said and returned the hug.

"Aunty Andrea, we better hurry. We have to book a caterer to prepare the food, a fashion designer to price dresses for you and the bridesmaids." Nadia said with excitement.

I smiled at her and went to put on an overcoat since it was cold outside.

We then left the house to plan for my wedding.

____END OF CHAPTER_____

Thanks for reading. Vote, comment and share with your friends.

Don't forget to check out the other books in the castle series:

1.Kidnapped to Live in a Castle

2.Escaping the Castle

3.Living in a Castle

Other books:

4.My Rebellious Life

5.Escaping Kidnappers

6.Confessing to My Crush

~Whitney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 585 17
Kidnapped after a terrifying event in the woman's bathroom, and after being offered up as a 'snack', Kyla is thrown into the world of vampires where...
867K 61.6K 44
(DARK ROMANCE THRILLER) Millicent Davis hates her life with her uncle and jumps at the chance to work for the famously rich and influential family Mo...
58.5K 2.7K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...
15.1K 221 41
"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine. "Don't." I say back just as out of breath. Then he presses his lips harder agains...