Picture of You [Jaeyong, Yuso...

By Azu_Winter

One day, when Jaehyun wakes up with a lot of bruises on his forearms, he knows there's something wrong. The p... More

Crazy?
Jay
Love Bites
Admirer
Client
Alter Ego (1)
Alter Ego (part 2)
Alter Ego (Part 3)
The 2nd Time
Ten
Too Attached to...
What if Jay is Real?
Sasuke Leroy
Five Weeks?
Library
Lust?
Jay's Plan
The Sticky Note
Stalker?
White
Yoonoh
Jay Hyung
Worried
JUNG JAE HYUN!
Ars-en-Re
Hansol's Uncle
Cute
For Me, Yoonoh is Real
Nakamoto Yuta
Can't Let My Cousin Know
Same Taste in Men
Who's Yuta?
I Miss You
Yuta's Guilt
Comeback From Vancouver
Make Him Keep Breathing
It's Always Been Jaehyun
Miss Me?
Jeffrey
Charming, But...
Uncle's Explanation
Jeffrey's Poems
YuTenSol
Dangerous

Justice

2K 116 87
By Azu_Winter

a/n: I'm happy I could update this chapter in a week (at asianfanfics and ao3) but a day here (at wattpad, because I forgot my password lol). So, make sure to read the previous chapter first before reading this chapter! 

~~~~****~~~~

"Uncle, you know what to do."

Joon Myeon shows Jaejoong the short messages from Jeffrey earlier.

"What would you do?" Jaejoong asks.

Joon Myeon shrugs. "Clean up the mess. Making sure nobody finds out Jeffrey killed the man."

"Do you know why he did it?"

Joon Myeon smiles. "You could ask him about it later. He's on the way coming here."

~~~~~~~~ ******* ~~~~~~~~

"Are you a painter?"

Jeffrey hums. "Hmm, you could say. Though I often paint in words, sometimes in shapes and colors, too."

When Jeffrey said shapes and colors, Taeyong wanted to run!

Taeyong remembers what Jeffrey said that day. About Jeffrey sometimes paint in shapes and colours. Taeyong remembers what the effect of those words were on him. The way Jeffrey said it that day, the way his charming gaze trapped Taeyong in his games.

Jeffrey is dangerous in many aspects. Almost like a predator. A beautiful predator.

And now the predator is here.

Taeyong almost got heart attack when he saw Jeffrey seated on his uncle's couch, smiling as if nothing happened, as if he never did something cruel.

"Hi, pretty Taeyong! I know you'll come to your uncle's house after school. Would you like join us?" Jeffrey smiles.

Taeyong can't move his legs! His eyes shaking.

He never scared of Jaehyun's alter egos, but Jeffrey is really different. Taeyong is scared of this charming but cruel alter ego!

His uncle, Jaejoong, looks really calm though. As if Jeffrey was just as tame as a cute kitten, and not a wild psycho who had killed a man!

Maybe Taeyong is too pure, and too weak to face this reality? Maybe he doesn't fit with this kind of job? How could Taeyong help Jaehyun if he's scared with one of Jaehyun's alter egos?

But, Taeyong is just a human. It's not a sin feeling scared of someone or something, is it?

"I won't hurt you." Jeffrey smiles wider, tilting his head, looking straight into Taeyong's eyes. "You're one of my greatest collections, Taeyong. My inspiration. My muse." Jeffrey's voice sounds really soft and sweet like marshmallow.

One of his greatest collections!

Taeyong wants nothing but run out of this room right now! But, his stupid legs are glued on the floor!

"Come on. Come here, Taeyong. Don't be afraid. For Jaehyun?" Jeffrey smirks.

Taeyong widens his eyes. Jeffrey knows Jaehyun?

"I've made an agreement with your uncle. I'm willing to behave. I won't hunt anymore, I'll receive the therapy, as long as you're willing to become my muse." Jeffrey pats the empty space, asking Taeyong to sit on the couch.

This is for Jaehyun. This is for Jaehyun.

Finally, Taeyong comes closer.

His uncle nods. As if saying 'he would never hurt you, Taeyong.'

"H-how d-do you know Jaehyun?" Taeyong is trying to be brave, but his body is trembling when Jeffrey touches his hand, playing with his fingers, admiring Taeyong's fingers as if his fingers are pure art.

"Of course I know him. He's a poor kid." Jeffrey looks up, smiling.

"You've known me from the start. You lied on the hospital's rooftop!"

Jeffrey chuckles, not feeling guilty at all for playing Taeyong like that back then.

"Of course I know you too, Taeyongie." Jeffrey leans closer, his nose almost touches Taeyong's cheek. "You, and Jaehyun are so pitiful. I did it for you guys. I've killed those devils who had hurt you. I will keep hunting. I'll find them all!"

"Jeffrey!" Finally, Jaejoong speaks. "You've promised."

Jeffrey smirks. "Yeah, yeah. I've promised I won't hunt random bastards, but I can't promise I won't slaughter those dirty old men who've hurt Taeyong and Jaehyun!"

"What happened 10 years ago, Jeffrey?"

Jeffrey clicks his tongue. "Not now, Doc. Taeyong is here."

"I want to know what ha-...."

"NO!" Jeffrey shouts out loud, startles Taeyong. "NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO REMEMBER IT, TAEYONG! YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAY FROM JAEHYUN FROM THE START!"

Jeffrey sighs, talking softer this time. "Do you know why I come back? I thought I've killed them all, but I was wrong. There're 2 remaining people. I forgot them for a while, but now I remember it, thanks to your uncle for helping Jaehyun remembers some part of his pasts, so now I know I've missed those 2 little devils."

"Did you tell Jaehyun?" Jaejoong asks.

Jeffrey snorts. "Are you stupid, Doc? Of course I would never tell him! He's too pure for this world. Pure, but stupid."

Taeyong blinks his eyes several times, trying to holding back his tears. "Can I talk to Jaehyun, pleaseee?"

"No!" Jeffrey grits his teeth. "He doesn't want talking to you."

"Jaehyun, pleaseeee. Come back! Don't you miss my cooking?" Taeyong wipes his tears, failed to hold it in any longer.

Taeyong touches Jeffrey's cheeks, leans in closer. "Don't you miss me?" Taeyong whispers softly, looking straight into Jeffrey's eyes, wishing it's Jaehyun who would looking back at him and not Jeffrey.

Jeffrey puts his hand on the top of Taeyong's hands, caressing it softly. "He misses you too. But he feels ashamed. He feels guilty for not protecting you. I'll let him comeback after I've finished what I have to do."

Taeyong shakes his head. "No! Please don't! Just... comeback! Please...."

"You don't understand, Taeyongie! I have to kill them all! I have to put justice for both of you!"

"No! Just, let the law..."

Jeffrey snorts. "Law? You believe in those corrupted laws?" Jeffrey pulls Taeyong closer, envelops him in a suffocating hug. "I am the law, Taeyongie! That's why Jaehyun let me live. I am the law."

When Jeffrey is too focused on Taeyong, Jaejoong silently comes closer behind Jeffrey's back, injecting something, making Jeffrey falls asleep.

~~~~~ **** ~~~~~

"Jeffrey knows Jaehyun well. But he has no idea of other alter egos. Jay, Jaeyook, White, and Yoonoh never exist in his consciousness."

"This makes me really confused, uncle. I thought he didn't know me. But it's turned out that he's the executor, the law as he said. Uncle pleaseeee, let me remember my past."

"No!"

"But..."

"No, Taeyong! Jeffrey is right. It's better for you to not remember your past." Jaejoong takes a deep breath, suddenly look really sad, as if he regrets everything he has done in Jaehyun's case. "Maybe it's better for Jaehyun too. I should've not helped him remember his past. I should've not let Jeffrey lived inside of his mind again. I was too arrogant! I refused to believe that sometimes, forgetting is the best cure, for healing the trauma."

"Uncle...."

"Taeyong, please! Stay away of Jaehyun from now on!"

~~~~~~~ ***** ~~~~~~~

Sometimes, memories turned into something really different. Not real, just an illusion. Just like how Jaeyook sees this world. So positive, so pure, and full of hope. It's just his defence mechanism. He can't bear the pain. He forgets the bad parts. He just remembers all the good parts of his past. He created an illusion, a happy family, nice brothers.

Sometimes, memories makes you want to end your life, but not able to do, because there's something hold you. Fears. That's why White could only drown himself in his own misery, those horrible memories, that could never be spoken clearly by words but by colors and shapes.

Sometimes, memories are best forgotten. So Yoonoh wouldn't try to kill himself. He has no fears like White. Nothing could stops him.

Sometimes, memories are the drive for you to continue to live, to keep breathing, to take revenge. But there's something more important than taking revenge. For Jay, Taeyong's happiness is everything. That's why Jay never succeeded finding those bastards who had hurt Taeyong and Jaehyun in the past. Jay has always been taking Jaehyun's pains, and he will keep doing it for God knows how long!

"This is not your fault, Jaehyun. This is not Yuta's fault too." That's what Taeyong said 10 years ago. Jay believed it. But Jeffrey didn't.

Jeffrey just wants justice! Taeyong's happiness is not his priority. Taeyong would be sad if he knew Jeffrey would do something like this. But Jeffrey doesn't care! Taeyong is just an idiot! Taeyong should've not forgive him and Yuta that easily!

Yuta. How could Jeffrey forgot Yuta! He must've been an idiot for forgetting a small but had a big roles and impact in his awful past!

Yuta, who pretended to care.

Yuta, who acted like a hero, but in fact was just a villain.

Yuta, who only cared about himself. Who pretended to be a good kid. Jeffrey almost believed it. Almost. If only Jaehyun didn't hear what Yuta said that night to the dirty old men who had done something unforgiveable to Taeyong!

And now here he is. Jeffrey is ready to do the justice.

Yuta almost screams when Jeffrey suddenly makes an appearance in his hotel room. Lucky, Yuta's boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. Jeffrey could save Hansol, the idiot boy who fell head over heels for Yuta, from witnessing something that would make him regrets loving this kind of boy! A boy who's really good in pretending. A boy who could draws other people's pity so easily. A boy who promises something sweet in front of you but then push you to the hell behind your back just to save himself.

"W-who are you? Why do you look like Yoonoh?" Yuta's tears are streaming down his face.

Jeffrey scoffs. "I'm Yoonoh. I'm Jaehyun."

Yuta's eyes widen.

"Or was. Jaehyun called me Jeffrey."

Jeffrey smirks, still standing near the door. "Why are you still alive, traitor? Do you think I didn't know your dirty little secret?"

"W-what?"

Jeffrey locks the door, walking step by step, closer and getting closer to Yuta, almost looks like a predator. A very dangerous predator.

"You pretended to protect me and Taeyong. You pretended to hurt. You pretended it's not your fault!" Jeffrey screams.

Jeffrey traps Yuta on the bed. "The others didn't know it. I kept your secret, your true self, by myself."

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Yoonoh. I'm sorry. I regret doing..."

"Shut up! You have no right to say sorry! It's too late, Yuta! You helped those men taking Taeyong! Fuck you! You gave Taeyong to them! You pretended to care for Taeyong and me! Did you know what happened to me, too?"

"I'm sorry, Yoonoh, I'm sorry, I'm..."

"How does it feel to have those guilt, Yuta? I think it's not enough. After what you've done to us, feeling guilty is not enough! I love seeing you miserable like this, but it's not enough! It's not fair for Taeyong! Let's just go to hell together, Yuta! After I kill you, I'll kill myself. How's that sounds? Fair enough? I had stupidly believed in you and followed you so often, those nights, leaving Taeyong all alone in pain, crying, screaming for help, you made me turn my back from him. So I didn't deserve to live, too. "

To be continued

~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~

a/n (again lol): Thank you for all of you who still reading this story. Maybe it's getting boring and didn't meet your expectation.

I don't like sad ending lol. I'll make sure to put lots of fluffy scenes after the storm was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 7 7
10 years ago, Taehyung and Jungkook were roommates. Where one fell in love with another but not vice versa. 8 years ago, they got drunk and kissed. F...
2.7K 101 13
A Taekook canon au, where: A fan sees a twitter thread on taekook and comments, "I wish I had what they have, whatever it is, they just look so happ...
70.6K 2K 36
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 Taeyong drops the metal bat, letting it hit the concrete floor with a dull thud. "Get this fucker out of my sight," he spits, "burn hi...
152K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...