Yuta's Guilt

Paris, France.

"Sa-chan, I've packed your... ugh, I mean... Yuta, I've packed your luggage." Hansol rubs his nape clumsily, making Yuta laughs.

Yuta wraps his arms around his boyfriend's muscular back. "I love Sa-chan more. Why? Because you're the first person who called me Sa-chan. Everyone else called me Sasuke." Yuta grins widely as his huge eyes glint playfully.

"Yuta. Yuta. Yuta. Yuta is nice, but my tongue is too familiar with Sa-chan. It's just rolling on like that."

Yuta kisses Hansol's cheek lightly. "It's alright. Just call me Sa-chan, Sol hyung."

Hansol nods eagerly. "Alright, Sa-chan!"

Yuta gives him a blindingly beautiful toothy grin. "I'm so excited to see your cousin and your uncle!"

Hansol ruffles Yuta's hair. "Ten has been talking non stop about you. Sa-chan this, Sa-chan that, what dish do you like, where should he take you later, would you hate it if he asks you to play ski with him, have you gone to namsan tower, what Korean dish you know, bla... bla... bla..." Hansol rolls his eyes.

Yuta giggles. "Your cousin is really cute. When I talked to him 2 days ago, he had changed his hair color to red wine just because his best friend did it too."

"Johnny?" Hansol's voice changes. "That dude needs to man up! He's been taking too much times!"

Yuta caresses Hansol's cheek softly. "Ten seems clueless about Johnny's feeling tho."

Hansol scoffs. "Tennie is always clueless in everything, it's not new. He just needs someone who's bold and patient enough to deal with him, but sadly Johnny is too patient."

"This year's Christmas would be fun. I always want having an innocent and talkative brother like Ten!" Yuta smiles, the spark in his eyes is so genuine and contagious, Hansol can't resist to smile, too.

"Just prepare your ears, Sa-chan. Ten is too talkative. He always makes my head hurts. Jesus! Ten's voice was ringing in my ears for months, even after I hadn't talked to him for a year!"

Yuta is still giggling as he's burying his face on Hansol's chest. For awhile, they let the silence fills their room. Both of them already feeling content with just listening to each other's breathe.

But, suddenly, Yuta's grip on Hansol's arms is tightening in a painful way.

"Sa-chan, what's wrong?" Hansol asks tenderly, but his eyes show worries.

"Sol hyung, do you love me?" Yuta's voice is shaking.

"Of course, Sa-chan. I love you. You know that." Hansol trails soft kisses on Yuta's face.

Yuta nods. "Mmm, I know. But, what if... what if you have to choose? Ten is your cousin. You both share the same blood. You love me, but... I'm just a stranger. Blood is thicker than water after all. When you have to choose between me and him, to save me or to save him, who would you choose?"

"It's a hard question, Sa-chan. I would try to save both of you."

"But if you can't?"

"I'd try my best, so I can save both of you." Hansol smiles, but Yuta is only frowning, and tears start pooling in his eyes.

"I didn't try my best, hyung. I don't deserve to live! I chose Yoonoh because he's my half brother. I chose Yoonoh over Taeyong. I'm a monster... who threw Taeyong into the beast's den! I didn't care if he was hurt. I didn't try to save him. I don't deserve to live..."