Lust?

Jaehyun wakes up, feeling distorted and aroused. Both of his wrists are pinned down on the bed, and there's someone – a man – laying on the top of him, sucking and nibbling on his neck.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Jaehyun panicked. He's aware that he's shirtless. Thanks God he's still wearing his jeans!

"Jay..." A half naked man on top of Jaehyun moans as he keeps sucking on Jaehyun's skin, leaving red marks. Jaehyun struggles to free himself, but the man's grip is too strong. The man is nibbling roughly on Jaehyun's pinned arms right now.

'Jay took over my consciousness and disappears in the middle of... no way!' Jaehyun shakes his head, terrified.

"Jay, when would you fuck me? You always let me tease you. Are you made of stone?" The man is hovering over Jaehyun now, grinning dumbly. Jaehyun could smell the alcohol coming from the man's mouth, and what makes him surprised is the man's face! He's the grey haired man Jaehyun met in the library this afternoon, only if today is still the same day as when Jaehyun met the man. Jaehyun needs to look at the calendar on his phone to know precisely how long Jay had taken over his consciousness.

Jaehyun's heart is beating faster in a different beat now as he has known who's lying on the top of him. He's not terrified anymore, but... he shakes his head. 'No way! No fucking way! I shouldn't have this kind of feeling towards Jay's lover!'

The grey haired man is still grinning, whispering gibberish about many things Jaehyun couldn't understand, clearly drunk. Jaehyun runs his fingers through the man's soft hair, and then move down slowly to the man's face, feeling the velvety of the man's skin against his fingertips.

Jaehyun shakes his head again. He's not someone who'd take advantage of the drunken man, moreover Jay's lover, possibly, or Jay's fuck buddy,maybe?

Jaehyun sighs deeply. It's not fair, he thinks, how Jay could get this attractive man laying on the top of him and asking to be fucked?!

Jaehyun doesn't like this man. Okay, he maybe thinks this man is attractive before. This man strangely made Jaehyun feels some weird feelings inside of his chest when he saw him in the library, and now Jaehyun's desire tells him to fuck this man senseless just like what this man had asked earlier. But Jaehyun would become a jerk if he did that!

"I'm sleepy." The grey haired man mumbles as he rests his cheek on Jaehyun's chest. "We always end up like this." The man moves himself from the top of Jaehyun's body, lays himself on the bed beside Jaehyun, whispering those words softly before closing his eyes and drifting to a dreamland.

Jaehyun wraps his arms around the man's petite body, pats his back slowly, making sure the gray haired man have fallen asleep. Jaehyun doesn't even know this man's name, moreover who he is, but already fond of him. Weird.

Carefully, Jaehyun sits up. He pulls the blanket to cover the grey haired man's naked body waist up.

He grabs his shirt on the floor, wears it, and then runs away of that place (maybe this place is this man's home, Jaehyun thinks) before his mind is clouded with the lust even more.