Yoonoh

"John, do you know where's Jay?" One night, Taeyong decides to call Johnny and asks about Jay.

Johnny chuckles. "Why? Dumped?"

Taeyong rolls his eyes. "Geez, friends don't dump each other. I'm just... worried. I haven't heard anything from him for more than 2 weeks."

"To be honest, I'm worried of Jay hyung too. He said he'd handle something very important. It's related to one of the strongest yakuza clans. The clan who had killed his dad, and maybe killed his brothers too. He still haven't comeback from Sweden."

"Sweden? There's yakuza in Sweden too? I thought it's only in Japan."

Johnny laughs. "Aaaw, cutie Yongie, yakuzas are everywhere, it's just the term of mafia or mobster for Japanese."

"How long have you known Jay, John?"

"Mmm, not that long. He came to my Dad for help a year ago. The rabbit was really strong back then, at it's glorious times, but not now. Most of the loyal men are hiding, been waiting for the heir, Jay hyung, to claim their reign back."

Taeyong bit his lower lip. So the Rabbit is real.

"Can you... call me when you see Jay again?"

"Okay, Tae. I'd call you asap. Hey, how about movie and dessert date this weekend? Ten, you, and I? It's been a long time."

"You should ask Ten, John. Only Ten. Geez, and make it the real date already!"

"What do you mean with real date?" Johnny plays dumb.

Taeyong sighs. Johnny and Ten are fools for love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 weeks, but Taeyong still not have heard anything of Jaehyun and his alter egos.

It's lunch time, but Taeyong has no appetite, so he doesn't bother go out of the library while other students are in hurry to fill their starving.

He heaves a deep sigh for the nth times. His mind has been wandering here and there, thinking about Jaehyun, about the possibilities. The text books in front of him have been long forgotten.

"Taeyongie~ let me copy your homework!" Ten sings as he's walking closer, smiling brightly with twinkling eyes, showing off his aegyo. Taeyong knows better, if Ten comes to the library, it must've been because he wants copying Taeyong's homework! Ten is not a library guy like Taeyong.

Taeyong gives his book without saying anything. Usually, he would ask why Ten didn't do the homework, but not this time. He's not in the mood for it.

"Yay! You're the best!" Ten beams as he takes a seat next to Taeyong. "I'd treat you chocolate cake later! Blame Hansol hyung for taking most of my free times listening about his boyfriend."

Taeyong doesn't say anything. He only blinks his eyes several times.

"Anyway, I saw Jay hyung earlier. Did he come to meet you?"

Taeyong turns his head instantly as soon as Jay's name mentioned. "No. Where did you see him?"

Ten smirks. "At the bus stop, when I was driving here. I called him, but maybe he didn't hear me. Oh, and I never knew Jay hyung loves drawing! I mean, I know he loves racing car, but... drawing? Wow!"

"Wait! He brought a drawing book?"

Ten nods. "Mmm."

It's White! Taeyong thinks.

"Bus...? He's waiting for the bus?"

What if Yoonoh makes an appearance? Bus could trigger Yoonoh. Yoonoh had bad experiences with the bus.

Taeyong stands up.

"Taeyong, where're you going?"

"Keep my books and bag!" Taeyong runs out of the library to the bus stop near his university, only bringing his wallet and phone in his jeans pocket.

"White!" Taeyong screams, calling White, but White doesn't hear him and just gets into the bus. Taeyong keeps running even tough he's already out of breath. He's lucky he makes it on time.

Right after he steps into the bus, he hears a really loud scream.

"AAARRGGGHHHH! STOP! PLEASE STOP! STOP!"

There he is! In the last row seat, screaming while curling his knees and closing his eyes like a lost child. People are staring at him and start whispering.

"Yoonoh!" Taeyong turns pale as he runs closer to White who had shifted to Yoonoh.

"Yoonoh! It's alright. I'm here. Come on... let's go out of here! Ahjussi! Please stop... please..." Taeyong holds Yoonoh in his arms.

When the bus stops, Taeyong is trying hard to make Yoonoh stands up. "Yoonoh, it's alright, you're alright. Let's walk out of here.... It's okay, I'm holding you, you're safe."

Yoonoh shakes his head. Both of his eyes still shut, and tears streaming down his face. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

"Yoonoh, the bus has stopped. Let's go! Excuse me, could you help me?" Taeyong asks for help. People only gives him the look. But then, a good man in his 50s is standing from his seat and helping him making Yoonoh stand up.

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM! JUST HURT ME PLEASE.... PLEASE...." Yoonoh's body is shaking, and he falls on his knees again.

Taeyong is struggling hard helping Yoonoh walks out of the bus. "Should I call an ambulance?" The old man asks Taeyong.

Taeyong shakes his head. "No, just... help me bring him outside of this bus, please."

"NOOOOO! YUTA HYUUUNG! HYUUUNG!"

"Yoonoh, come on...."

"PLEASE STOP! STOOOOPPP! STOP! STOP HURTING YUTA HYUNG!!!"

Taeyong doesn't know how to calm Yoonoh. The man who's helping him is being slapped and kicked by Yoonoh now.

"Yoonoh..." Taeyong wraps his arms around Yoonoh protectively. "I'm here... I'm here..."

"Tae-Taeyong hyung?" Yoonoh opens his eyes, finally recognizing Taeyong.

"I'm here....I'm here." Taeyong plants kisses on Yoonoh's cheeks and forehead, trying to make Yoonoh relaxed.

"You shouldn't come here, hyung! Go! Let's go! Before they find you, too."

This time, it's Yoonoh who's grabbing his wrist and step off of the bus.

"Let's hide, hyung! Let's hide!" Yoonoh's palms are cold. His eyes are shaking in fear.

"Let's get into the taxi." Taeyong suggests. "Let's hide."

Yoonoh nods, like an obedient kid.

They're heading to Kim Jaejoong's clinic.