Jay's Plan

2 hours before.

Jaehyun held his head with both of his hands. The headache suddenly attacked him again out of nowhere. He groaned softly as he rested his forehead on the desk, his fingers linked and his palms pressing on the back of his head, wishing the ache would disappear since now he pressed his head from the front and also from the back. His visions became blurry before he was falling into the deep blackness.

Jay smirked. "You said I can't take over this body when you stay in the library? What a genius assumption, Jaehyun."

Jay lifted his head up and turned to the left side, catching Taeyong staring at him. He wanted to wink at Taeyong so bad at this moment, but he held himself. He didn't show any expression, moreover the flirty expression like usual.

Jay gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists tight. "Damn you, Jaehyun! What power did you have for making Taeyong miserable like this?!"

Taeyong's back was facing Jay now, but Jay could see Taeyong wiped his tears.

15 minutes later, Taeyong stood up and walked out of the library. Jay was following him closely behind.

Taeyong's apartment is not far from the university. Jay knows Taeyong usually walking or riding a bicycle to the campus, but today seems like Taeyong didn't bring his bicycle. Jay was still trailing Taeyong behind.

Taeyong stopped at the tteokpoki stall around his neighborhood. Jay decided it's the time to announce his presence, so he walked closer to where Taeyong seated.

"Hey, babe." Jay gave Taeyong his famous seductive wink and smile.

Taeyong chocked. Jay chuckled as he patted Taeyong's back and gave him a cup of tea.

Tayeong glared at Jay. It supposed to be scary, but Jay found it really adorable.

"Jay, where have you been?! It's been more than 10 days since the last time I saw you!"

"Oh, miss me?" Jay smirked playfully. "I thought you've only missed Jaehyun."

Taeyong lowered his gaze, his cheeks reddened, and Jay could only grit his teeth.

"Let's order soju. It's on me."

Taeyong lifted up his face, staring at Jay with his pretty eyes. "I can't... drink. I don't know what I'm capable of doing when I'm drunk. And I usually can't remember anything."

Jay chuckled softly. "But when you're drunk, you remember what you've done when you drunk before. It's fascinating!"

Taeyong's eyes widened. "Really? I-I don't know about it..."

"Because nobody but me had witnessed it. Come on! The drink is on me. I promise I won't do anything bad to you. I've always been a gentleman around you. You know that..."

Taeyong scoffed. "Gentleman my ass!"

"Oh, your ass is pretty, just like your face." Jay started the teasing attack again.

Taeyong rolled his eyes then kick Jay's legs under the table.

Jay smiled. The glint in his eyes was cheeky. "You can't make me scream just because of the kick, honey. You know better than that."

"Geeez, stop it, Jay! Give me the drink! Today has been hell."

Jay knew who the cause of it was.

Jay's gaze hardened and darkened. He really wanted to vent out his anger, but he held it in, for the sake of Taeyong.

Jay smirked evilly. He had a plan.