Library

It's 5 pm now, and Jaehyun has an appointment with his therapist at 7.30.

Jaehyun couldn't focus on his exams today as his mind was wandering on Yoonoh. He wishes Yoonoh could know his existence like Jay and Jaeyook did. Jaehyun doesn't understand why his therapist never letting Yoonoh and White know anything about Jaehyun, or letting Jaeyook know about Jay. Why does his therapist never let him talk to Jay, Yoonoh, and White like what he had done to Jaeyook?

Jaehyun is walking to the library now, deciding to study there instead of at his apartment. Jaehyun knows Jay hates books. Jay would never make an appearance at the library. Letting Jay take control over his body and his consciousness is the last thing he would do at this moment. Once Jay takes control, it's hard to shift back unless Jay wanting it. Jaeyook, Yoonoh, and White's disappearance could be triggered by something, such as how White would disappear when he sees flames or whenever the weather is too hot; and how Yoonoh would disappear when his surrounding is too dirty and messy, although Yoonoh loves cleaning in an excessive manner, Yoonoh often escapes it as well. But what's triggering Jay is still unknown. Jay comes and goes whenever he wants.

Jaehyun doesn't realize he has arrived at the library since he's been too busy thinking on the way there. He walks to take a seat on one of the huge empty desks, but suddenly hears a loud thud and gasp in front of him, and so he looks up just to find a grey haired man, shorter than him by a head, with a huge eyes and pretty lips is looking straight at him.

Jaehyun doesn't bump into the man, but why did the man drops his books? Jaehyun is wondering why. As a gentleman he is, he helps the man collecting the books on the floor, and then handing them back to the grey haired man in front of him who's still standing like a statue, a pretty mannequin, Jaehyun thinks, aside of his eyes, because his eyes is filled with the overflowing emotions Jaehyun couldn't pinpoint what.

Jaehyun frowns. The grey haired man is still staring at him intensely. Jaehyun feels uncomfortable under the man's gaze, because it's as if the man is expecting something from him.

"I'm sorry." The man whispers. Jaehyun's frown gets deeper when he sees the tears pool in the corner of the grey haired man's eyes. Before Jaehyun asking what's wrong, the man turns around and walks to the farthest desk across the room, far away from Jaehyun.

"Who is he? He seems recognizing me." Jaehyun mumbles. He glances at the man from time to time, and when the man catches his stare and stares back at him, he swears there's something strange stirring inside his chest.