Justice

a/n: I'm happy I could update this chapter in a week (at asianfanfics and ao3) but a day here (at wattpad, because I forgot my password lol). So, make sure to read the previous chapter first before reading this chapter! 

~~~~****~~~~

"Uncle, you know what to do."

Joon Myeon shows Jaejoong the short messages from Jeffrey earlier.

"What would you do?" Jaejoong asks.

Joon Myeon shrugs. "Clean up the mess. Making sure nobody finds out Jeffrey killed the man."

"Do you know why he did it?"

Joon Myeon smiles. "You could ask him about it later. He's on the way coming here."

~~~~~~~~ ******* ~~~~~~~~

"Are you a painter?"

Jeffrey hums. "Hmm, you could say. Though I often paint in words, sometimes in shapes and colors, too."

When Jeffrey said shapes and colors, Taeyong wanted to run!

Taeyong remembers what Jeffrey said that day. About Jeffrey sometimes paint in shapes and colours. Taeyong remembers what the effect of those words were on him. The way Jeffrey said it that day, the way his charming gaze trapped Taeyong in his games.

Jeffrey is dangerous in many aspects. Almost like a predator. A beautiful predator.

And now the predator is here.

Taeyong almost got heart attack when he saw Jeffrey seated on his uncle's couch, smiling as if nothing happened, as if he never did something cruel.

"Hi, pretty Taeyong! I know you'll come to your uncle's house after school. Would you like join us?" Jeffrey smiles.

Taeyong can't move his legs! His eyes shaking.

He never scared of Jaehyun's alter egos, but Jeffrey is really different. Taeyong is scared of this charming but cruel alter ego!

His uncle, Jaejoong, looks really calm though. As if Jeffrey was just as tame as a cute kitten, and not a wild psycho who had killed a man!

Maybe Taeyong is too pure, and too weak to face this reality? Maybe he doesn't fit with this kind of job? How could Taeyong help Jaehyun if he's scared with one of Jaehyun's alter egos?

But, Taeyong is just a human. It's not a sin feeling scared of someone or something, is it?

"I won't hurt you." Jeffrey smiles wider, tilting his head, looking straight into Taeyong's eyes. "You're one of my greatest collections, Taeyong. My inspiration. My muse." Jeffrey's voice sounds really soft and sweet like marshmallow.

One of his greatest collections!

Taeyong wants nothing but run out of this room right now! But, his stupid legs are glued on the floor!

"Come on. Come here, Taeyong. Don't be afraid. For Jaehyun?" Jeffrey smirks.

Taeyong widens his eyes. Jeffrey knows Jaehyun?

"I've made an agreement with your uncle. I'm willing to behave. I won't hunt anymore, I'll receive the therapy, as long as you're willing to become my muse." Jeffrey pats the empty space, asking Taeyong to sit on the couch.

This is for Jaehyun. This is for Jaehyun.

Finally, Taeyong comes closer.

His uncle nods. As if saying 'he would never hurt you, Taeyong.'