Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal twelve

4.1K 293 86
By iGYSmetahuman

Yoongi

"Have you guys seen Jimin?" I asked the girl near me who was busy fixing their tent. She only shrugged and continued what she was doing. Bitch. Doesn't she know she's talking to the fucking prince?!

Since the incident happened at the bus, he never uttered a word which wasn't that much weird, he was always silent but now he was just silent silent, did that make sense? I just want my Jimin back to normal, I'm worried about him.

"Hyung! Have you found Jiminie hyung yet?" Jungkook asked, popping out into my side, panting heavily.

I shook my head anxiously, "Not yet Kookie, how 'bout the others?"

"No luck hyung, said he might have gone to the woods."

W-Woods...? I turned my head to the said location, it was screaming horror movie all over. Minnie is in that dark and scary forest, all alone. What if he got lost?! What if he was murdered by a masked man holding a chain saw?! Hang in there Jimin! Your prince is gonna rescue you! But holy shit, I'm scared as fucking hell too!

"I hope not. Let's keep on looking hyung!" I nodded my head and we split up once again in hopes to find Jimin before nightfall.

"Minnie, you okay?" He only nodded and stick beside me when we arrived at the camping spot. I offered to carry his bag and he agreed to my surprise, normally he would refuse saying that he can handle himself perfectly. It's not like him to act this way.

We huddle up with our classmates, Lee was talking up front. "Okay class, I expect you to behave during this camp. Remember, you'll always be monitored so don't go and do something you'll probably regret alright?"

"Yes sir!" We shouted in unison.

"You're dismissed. Good luck!" He waved goodbye and we all dispersed going to set our own camps.

I held Jimin's hand tightly not wanting to separate from him, he didn't pull or shout at me like he would. I'm starting to feel worried about his sudden change, I'm not used to it. I tugged his hand as we walked around the place. Fortunately, we saw five familiar faces nearby. They were shouting at each other even though they were just a meter apart.

I chuckled catching their attention. "Hey guys."

"Oh! Yoongi hyung!" Namjoon shouted and waved happily. I greeted him back with a small nod.

"You guys came! We were waiting for the two of you." Seokjin hyung smiled and took the handbag from my shoulder.

I gave him a confused look. "You were waiting for us?"

"Silly. You're staying with us of course! Jimin has always been hanging out with us every time we camp. And now, you are too!"

"R-really? I'm not sure I still have space inside your tent though." I quietly uttered.

"No! You're very much welcome here! When you entered our club, you became our family and family treat each other well." Namjoon butted in, draping an arm around Seokjin.

I gave them a teasing stare. "Okay. Thank you for that. By the way, when did– this happen?"

The two look at each other before pulling away almost instantly, blushing deep red. "N-no! Nothing!"

"I see..." I nodded my head flashing them a sly smirk.

"Anyway, leave your things inside and help us with the rest okay?"

"Sure! Hear that Jimin?" I glanced at the boy and he was no where near me. He was slowly walking away with his hood over his head and hands tucked inside the pocket of his hoodie. "Minnie!"

"Leave him be, he's probably one of those days again." Hoseok came out from the tent, holding a spatula in his hand.

"One of what days?" I asked.

"Nightmares. He rarely gets them and when he does, he just leaves and takes it off from his head. You know, going out for fresh air." A boy, who was oddly digging a hole on the ground spoke.

"Taehyung's right. He doesn't want anybody near him, he only gets more emotional." Jungkook bobbed his head, placing the cooking materials on the ground. "Tae, what are you doing?"

"I'm digging a hole to pee in!"

"Gross! Why did you dig beside our tent?! It will stink you dumbass!" Namjoon frowned and threw a plastic cup on the latter's head. And they continued to bicker with each other.

"Don't worry Yoongi, he'll be fine." Seokjin hyung flashed me a smile before patting my shoulder. "Come on, let's fix your things now."

"Alright."

"It's getting dark Jimin, where the hell are you?" I glanced at my watch who was showing 6:33 pm. I ruffled my hair and continued to run around the crowd like a mad person.

I was worried about him. I swear if he's hurt I'm gonna punch myself to death, I'm not even bluffing. "Jimin!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, I just want him inside my arms and never let go of him again.

I've searched everywhere at the camping site but to no avail. So there's really no other way around it, I have to go look for him in the forest (No matter how scared the shit I am). I took a deep breath before fishing my phone and turning the flashlight on. "Okay. You can do this Yoongi, it's for the sake of your own future with him!"

Without even thinking twice, I entered the forest and coughed when the fog reached my nose. "Minnie! Where are you?!"

I have to find him.

I turned my hand from side to side to glisten my path. The sound of faint voices in a distance and different sounds of bugs scaring me with the tiniest of noise. Hey, don't judge me! A prince shouldn't even be in a place like this! This is why I was so against it before, I knew this would happen. I'm just doing this for a certain male and him only.

"Park Jimin!"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my right leg making me wince and fall to the ground. "Shit! Fuck!"

I realized I just walked on a thorny bush and it wounded my skin. I glistened it with my flashlight and saw my leg bleeding badly, a bit of tiny thorns stuck to my flesh. "What the fuck?!"

I threw my head back and shut my eyes, feeling the pain strike me once again. I panted and reached my hand out attempting to pull one thorn away. Why am I so fucked up today?! I don't recall being an asshole as of late, karma is a real bitch I tell you that.

"Princey... Is that you? What are you—Oh my god! Yoongi you're bleeding!"

It's like all the pain faded when I heard that familiar soft voice rang in my ears. I saw Jimin running to my direction wearing a panic look. I almost cried when he was finally in my reach. "Minnie! I'm so glad you're safe!"

"Don't stand up stupid! You're bleeding!" He crouched down and inspected my feet. His soft touch almost melted me.

"I don't care about my fucking leg, where have you been?!" I cupped his face and shouted at him angrily. "Do you know what you have done?! Everybody is out looking for you!"

"Are you seriously blaming me right now? Why do you care? I didn't tell you to follow me in here! Now look at you! Your wound is getting worse by the second!" He fought back, his eye brows arching and meeting at the middle.

"I've been so worried of your whereabouts and even went here in the forest to look for you! I wouldn't go in here if it wasn't for you! I'm not gonna forgive myself if something bad happened to you!"

"Then why did you do it?!"

"Because I like you goddamn it! Is that so hard to understand? When you were crying it made my heart sink, whenever you're around my body melts, every little thing you do affects me! This is what you did to me Park Jimin! I blame you for making me fall for you!" Out of fury, I shouted at him. He only looked down quietly. "I fucking love you and I'd do anything for you, how do you not see that?"

He leaned closer and connected our foreheads. "I went out to clear my mind and saw a lake nearby so I decided to swim for a bit. I didn't want to return all wet so I waited until I was dried up. I'm sorry for making you worry."

My stiff body relaxed and my hand unconsciously was brought up to his cheeks, rubbing his skin with my thumb. "I'm sorry because you went through all this because of me. I'm sorry because I'm a selfish brat. I'm sorry because you're in pain—"

"Shh, don't worry about it Minnie. What matters most to me is you're fine and I'm happy that you are." I smiled at him softly and reached down to peck his little nose.

"But your leg..."

"Don't think about me." I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "I'm fine."

"No, I'm gonna treat your wound. I brought a first aid kit with me. Come on let's go back to the camp." He smiled before crouching down. "I'm gonna carry you on my back."

I was about to protest when I found myself behind his back, gripping on his neck. I blushed red and buried my face into his neck. "This is so embarrassing..."

"What? It's not that bad." He giggled and gripped into my thighs tightly. Talk about ironic.

"It's just... I should be the one lifting you like this. Not the other way around." I muttered quietly.

"Maybe next time then."

Next time? Does this mean he wants me to carry him on my back too?!

"Deal."

A/n:
I pray for the day that Yoonmin will finally come out in public, I'd beg for them to adopt me. Comment down your best YM moment so far! (Mine is when Yoongi said Saranghae to Jimin, Meh, I love every little moment that Yoonmin has) ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 271 50
wherein yoongi found the courage to wave to his shy pink head neighbour. START: 12-01-2018 END: 12-27-2019 *very domestic yoonmin. very. domestic. *e...
102K 7K 49
Bang Si-Hyuk is the principal of a high school and boss of an organization. Keeping both lives separate and keeping his identity as the boss unknown...
4.3M 245K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
466 16 16
Prince Yoongi, heir to the throne needs a wife in order to become king. The crown princes of Bangtan, a providence in Korea, hold a ball where every...