Online.

By QueenNyia

"Beware what you share.." © Copyright material More

"We're Leaving!"
Angry.
Baby, I'm Gone.
Crazy.
Questions.
Something New...
New Friends.
Flashbacks & Dreams
Problems
Hurt.
No Help.
Work
No Sleep
Welcome Home?
Remembering.
What's Going On?
Meet Up.
Crazy In Love
Homegoing.
Epilogue

Touched.

2.2K 108 9
By QueenNyia

Chapter 14

Skyler sat in the middle of the musty basement, rocking back and forth. She bit her bottom lips, trying to prevent herself of crying. She looked all around, taking deep breaths. She closed her eyes tightly and and mumbled a prayer to herself.

In the middle of her prayer, a noise up by the stairs startled her. Already worked up, her heart started beating faster. It felt as if her heart was moving up from her chest to her throat.

The door slowly creaked open. Skyler got up quickly from the center of the floor and hid in the dark corner. She hoped it was Kayla, she hasn’t seen her since Skyler left to do her “job”.

She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes tightly, praying it was Kayla and nobody else.

“Skyler? Skyler are you down here?”

She opened one eyes and looked to see who had came down here.

It was Jonah.

After what happened last time, she wasn’t going to come out and possibly get touched like that by him again. So, she stayed in her corner and covered her mouth.

“You know what…” he mumbled as he reached into his pocket. Frightened, Skyler screamed, causing Jonah to fall down on the ground, holding his chest. Coming out of the corner Skyler ran over to Jonah and began stomping and kicking him.

“SKYLER STOP!” He whisper yelled, trying to push her foot away.

“TOUCH ME AND I’LL DO MORE THAN THIS” She screamed.

“SKYLER SHHHH! PLEASE STOP MAKING NOISE, YOU’LL GET US BOTH IN TROUBLE” He managed to to say. Skyler squinted her eyes at Jonah, she didn’t know if she should believe him or not.

“I’m not supposed to be down here” he replied, getting up and dusting off of his clothes. “The what do you want?” Skyler asked in her raspy voice. “I wanted to know what happened to you last night” Jonah said, looking Skyler up and down.

Skyler looked completely different. Her old straight hair and turned back into a afro,due to the lack of flat ironing, her bright smile and turned into a depressed frown. She formed dark, ugly bags under her eyes. Basically she lost her old “Perfect Skyler” look.

“Why do you care?” she asked with attitude.

“Because..I..I just do”

“Oh yeah, such a perfect reason” Skyler replied, folding her arms.

“Look, I’m just really curious. I wanted to know if you were okay or not. I was worried about you last night” he said in a serious tone. Skyler looked up at Jonah and sighed. "Do you really want to know?"she asked in a low tone.

Skyler already knew the answer.

The night before...

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANNA GO!"Skyler screamed, tears falling down her face as she sat in the back of the truck. "Just shut the fuck up"snapped James as he continued to drive the car. Skyler closed her eyes and attempted to calm herself down.

Suddenly, the car made an abrupt stop, causing Skyler to shoot her eyes open. “What happened?” she asked in a worried tone. “We’re here” James smirked, looking back at Skyler. Skyler gulped and sat back.

She was snatched out the car by James and Devon. They gripped her arms tightly and walked her up to an abandoned looking apartment. “Where am I?” she quietly asked.

“Shut up” Devon mumbled between grit teeth as James banged on the front door. You heard  Heavy footsteps moved towards the door and  multiple latches unlock once they got to the door. The door inched open and Skyler was thrown in my James and Devon. After throwing her in, James slid in with her.

Skyler eyes squinted and she covered her mouth as soon as she stepped in. The room..basically the whole house..smelled like weed and an old garbage dump. The air was all foggy, mostly likely from the the weed being smoked in the house. “Harper, my man!” James laughed as he shook the mans gigantic hands. “Haven’t seen you in a minute!” James added with a smile.

“It’s good to see you again” Harper replied in an extremely deep voice. Skyler eyes widened once she heard his voice. “So, who is this beautiful lady?” Harper asked, rubbing his hands together. “This young lady is Skyler” James said, placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked over at his hand and looked up at James.

“Miss Skyler Harris. She’s a young one, 15 to be exact” James added, rubbing her shoulder gentle then squeezing it.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Sky. Can I call you Sky?” he asked smiling.

Skyler looked at him with teary eyes. “Shy huh? My little shy Sky?” he laughed. Skyler still looked at him for a second then looked away from him. “Alright, I’ll leave you two together..I’ll be back Skyler” James announced then pushed Skyler over towards Harper, causing her to fall onto him. “It’s alright, I got you” he whispered. Skyler quickly pulled away from him and held herself. As soon as James left Harper snatched up Skyler, and carried her up the stairs as she began screaming. Harper pushed opened a bedroom door and threw her onto the bed. “What are you going to do?” Skyler asked as she began to cry.

“Well” he said slamming the door behind him. “We’re..we’re about to have a good time” Harper added as he walked closer to the bed. “Take your clothes off” he whispered.

“What?”

“ARE YOU DEAF? TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!” he screamed at her.

Skyler began to cry instantly ass his heavy voice echoed around the room. She pulled off the t-shirt she’d been wearing for longer than a week. She unbuttoned her pants, and slowly zipped them.

“FASTER!”

“OKAY!” she shouted as the tears ran down her face. Her pants finally came off. Harper smirked, unbuckling his belt. Skyler closed her eyes tightly as he continued to strip down in front of her. She felt the bed sink lower once Harper took a seat next to her. His huge fingers made their way to her back causing her to jump from fear. He had unbuckled her bra.

Her bra was then slid off of her arms and thrown across the room. She gulped loudly once his fingers traveled down to her underwear. Skyler wanted to fight back but she had a feeling Harper had a gun laying all around the house and plus he was way bigger than her, he could have easily knocked her out.

“Are you ready?” he whispered against her ear. Her throat began to jump as she cried. “O...o..ok…” she cried shaking her head. “It’ll be fine..just close your eyes…”

There Skyler laid for an half of hour, being abused by Harper. He kissed her, touched her, and had sex with her. Skyler screamed over and over again. Harper thought it was from pleasure, she screamed because of the pain.

After it was all finished, he laid there until it was time for James to arrive while he let Skyler shower up and get dressed in a pair of baggy sweat pants and a oversized T-Shirt . He arrived late, still in pain from the beating he received from Sierra. Harper paid James over $100 and pushed Skyler over towards him. They traveled back to the “house” and Skyler was then thrown back into the basement.

Present Time..

Jonah looked at Skyler with burning, teary eyes. Skyler had sat there, describing every terrible detail that happened to her that night. “Skyler...I’m sorry..I’m sorry that happened to you. I wish that never happened to you” Jonah added, cleaning off the few tears that fell down her face.

“NO YOU AREN’T!” Skyler screamed. “YOU’RE JUST LIKE THAT GUY UPSTAIRS! YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING TO ME OR TO KAYLA, TO THE GIRL THAT DIED OF ABOUT ANY OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF YOU HURT!” Skyler screamed into Jonah face.

“Skyler, I do care..I promise I do!” Jonah said, trying to calm her down.

“NO YOU DON’T!” She shouted, pushing him away. She looked at him with pure hatred. “I HATE YOU AND ALL OF THE OTHER GUYS UP THERE!” She screamed as began to cry once again. She shook her head as her bottom lip began to tremble. “All of you” she mouth as cried. She dropped down to the ground, covering her face up as she cried loudly.

Jonah looked down at Skyler and couldn’t help but cry himself. He slowly walked over to her, got down to her level and hugged her.

Although Skyler hated him, she was glad to have someone comforting her. Jonah wasn’t supposed to be down here either, he was risking being down here but he didn’t care. All he wanted was for her to feel somewhat, “loved”.

- - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 108 11
Aria walker, a familiar face for the police, constantly in and out of trouble, with her best friend Jason Scott. Y/n is very protective of her younge...
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
447K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
5.9K 215 22
Sequel to Head Over Boots Not friends, Not enemies, Just strangers, With some memories ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ All Rights Reserved ©copyright 2016 Warning| May...