Bad boys don't let go

By read_write_laugh

Summary: Jillian Myers is a sassy gal. She runs the school- hell, she practically owns it. Everyday is the sa... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - holding a grudge
Chapter 2 - Stupid door
Chapter 3 - The mall
Chapter 4 - The birthday
Chapter 5- Project Beauty and the geek
Chapter 6- The actual birthday
Chapter 7 - Mystery girl
Contest! yay! :P
Chapter 9 - Hands off
SUPER IMPORTANT - not an update :(
Chapter 10 - She da bomb
Chapter 11 - Liar! Liar! Pants on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire!
Chapter 12 - Bye bye snow trip, hello Niagara Falls
Chapter 13- Conversations from heaven and hell
Chapter 14- Invitations and Rejection
Chapter 15- Hot damn
Chapter 16 - Bottled up
Chapter 17- Two can play your game
Super cool surprise ;) and you get to pick!
Chapter 18- A fortunate unfortunate event
Chapter 19- Ping! The sound we dread...
Chapter 20- Beachin' with my gals
Chapter 21 - So sorry
Chapter 22 - Everything and Nothing is okay
SURPRISE!!!
Bonus Chapter - Supper with the family
Chapter 23 - Best worst day
Chapter 24 - Secrets worth hiding
Chapter 25 - Emptiness
Chapter 26 - Truth be told
Message from my Hankerchief
Epilogue
Author's note. Sequel?

Chapter 8 - Running into trouble

1.3K 52 17
By read_write_laugh

Chapter 8 – Running into trouble

Jillian’s POV

“It was okay.”

“For goodness sakes Jillian! Was it a good kiss or a bad one?! Tongue, no tongue? Your leaving me hanging here!” Stef exclaimed playfully.

I sighed. “Was the kiss fun? Yeah, but it doesn’t mean anything. Plus,” I added. “If there’s anything I’ve learned in life, it’s to never take anything for granted.”I finished bitterly.

She glared at me.

“You’re such a sour puss! You suck out the life out of everything!”

“What the fuck Steph?”

“Don’t you what the fuck Stef with me! I’m trying to hold a girly conversation with you and you have to bring IT up.” She spat, emphasizing on the it.

I groaned. “UGHH Stephanie, I did NOT go there, YOU are the one bringing it up!”

“Yeah, well you were GOING to bring it up! You always do! Ever since that ass crack TP-ed your house, your dad’s accident and all the rest, you’ve built a brick wall around yourself Jill! You can’t keep pretending that everything’s okay, you need to talk to somebody!”

“I. Am. NOT. Going. To. See.”I seethed through my teeth. “ANYBODY!” I screamed. “I’ve had e-fucking-nough of all this bullshit!” I raged.

I grabbed my sweats, my sports bra and my Ipod and rushed to the bathroom. I got changed and ran downstairs. I banged the door open and closed it in one swift motion. I needed to run. I was really good at running and it always used to block me out from the world. All I could feel was the wind whipping at my face, my hair lashing at my cheeks and mouth, the adrenaline soaring through me as my feet slapped the searing pavement.

I ran nonstop at a constant pace. I was really proud of myself, it was much better than I usually do. I took my earbuds out and realised. Shit, it was getting dark, better head back. Then, my phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was Stef, I deliberately ignored it. Shortly afterwards, Jenn called too.

“Ignore!” I said, as I pressed the decline button. I sighed. Right, well, time to go home.

I walked down the street as it got darker. After a while, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around briefly and saw a very important business-like man. He was tall and was wearing a black suit with a silver tie. I turned back and continued my walk. After about ten minutes though, I could still hear someone behind me. I jabbed an earbud in my ear and ran. The footsteps got closer and I thought, what the heck is going on? Oh God am I being followed? I risked a glance behind me and immediately regretted it. The business man was trailing behind me. I had to think, quickly. I knew I wouldn’t be able to outrun him, after all, he was a grown man and I was a teenager. I turned into an alley and waited for him to pass by and keep going on. My back was pressed against the wall and it took a great effort for me to hold my breath. Please let me not get mugged, please let me not get mugged.

Abrubtly, I felt a dry hand grab my wrist. Shit. It was the suit guy. Crap! Crap! Crap! I wanted to run, but there was nowhere to go, it was a dead end. Just my luck.

“Hey beautiful.” He said in a low whisper, his breath reeked of alcohol.

“I don’t have any money.” I managed to utter.

His eyes were full of lust when he said “You don’t have to be scared of me beautiful, I just want to have… some fun.” He smirked.

Getting mugged sounded quite appealing at the moment.

I shuddered. “Please leave. I won’t call the police, please.” I begged.

Instead of replying, he forced his lips on mine, pinning my shoulders to the wall. He gave me a forceful, disgusting wet kiss. Then he circled his hands around my neck and stared squeezing. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes. I was drained of all my energy, yet I pushed myself a little and tried to knee him in his family jewels. He groaned and his grip loosened a bit.

“You little bitch.”He cursed, his eyes narrowing to slits.

He slapped me across my left cheek, and I winced, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of me actually screaming.

“Leave now and I won’t tell anyone.”

“When I’m done with you, you won’t be able to open that pretty little mouth of yours.”He snarled.

My throat was dry and I had trouble breathing. I couldn’t swallow and my hands were cold and sweaty.

He practically ripped my hair out whilst shoving me on the floor. I fell hard against the cold stone as he closed the gap between us. He hit me again, this time in the stomach and I went limp on the floor. A shrill cry pierced the air and I noticed it as mine. He started pulling off my pants and I couldn’t feel more humiliated as he left a trail of wet kissed up my thigh.

I don’t want to be raped. I don’t want to die. I wish I was home.

He pulled my sports bra off leaving me completely naked, except for my underwear.

“You shouldn’t hide such beautiful things from the world.” He whispered, gesturing my chest.

He started kissing my neck and slowly made his way down. He grinded his lower half on mine and I turned beet red. I tried desperately to free myself from his grasp, wriggling under his body that was now on top of me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He hissed, hitting me repeatedly on the jaw.

“Ow.” I cried.

My eyes fluttered closed and I thought, this is it, I’m going to die. Well isn’t this a pathetic way for me to end.

Then, I heard retreating footsteps. He must think I’m already dead. Well I might as well be. I’m bruised all over, bleeding and exposed. I laid on the floor for a long time, covering my chest with my arms and shivering. He had ripped my sports bra, so there was no point in trying to put that on. In a way, I wanted someone to find me, and help me out of my misery, and on the other hand, I hoped nobody would find me like this.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was lost as fuck and I felt a searing pain in my stomach area, as well as everywhere else that he had punched me. I pulled my pants on halfway, not being physically capable to move more than that.

Since I still managed to breathe, I figured, okay, I’m not going to die. But I might die of cold if I don’t call someone right now.

Ironically, my phone rang, at just that moment. With very much difficulty, I hoisted myself up in a sitting position and answered.

“Hello?” I squeaked.

“Hello? Jillian? Where the hell are you? Your friends called me and said you weren’t home and I said tha-

“Please help me Dan.” My voice broke.

“Okay, where are you now?” He tried to seem calm but I could tell there was nervousness etched into there too.

“I don’t know.” I sniffed. I felt so helpless and vulnerable. Above all, I felt stupid.

“Okay, I have an idea. Take a picture and send it to me, I’ll use geolocation to find you.”

“K-kay.” I managed, my voice barely audible.

“See you soo-

“Wait!” I cried.

“What?” He asked.

“B-b-bring me a shirt.”

There was dead silence on the line for a while followed by a string of curse words.

“Okay, I’m coming. Everything’s going to be okay. I’m coming.” He repeated.

That was the last thing I heard before I hung up. I quickly snapped a picture of some nearby trashcans and slumped back into my earlier position.

Tears were pouring down my cheeks when I heard a distant voice.

“Jillian! Jillian!” He hollered.

“I’m here!” My voice cracked. I decided to play some music on full volume instead, not trusting my voice.

When he finally arrived, tears were soiling my cheeks and I was clutching my chest as hard as I could, my nails digging into my flesh.

He rushed to my side and handed me the shirt.

“I’m going to turn around ok? And I want you to put the shirt on, will you be able?”

I nodded and he turned around, I struggled to get my, or should I say, his shirt on.

Dan’s POV

When I had got there she was in such a bad state, I had trouble just looking at her. She was sprawled on the floor, practically naked, with bruises covering her upper body. There was a little bit of blood on the floor near her phone that was still playing some music.

After she slipped my shirt on, I turned to see her red tearstained face. It pained me so much to see her this way. I just wanted to erase all of this.

“I will kill whoever did this to you.” I said, my eyes stone cold.

She shook her head. “It’s my fault, I deserved it.”

I placed my fingers under her chin and tilted her face up to me. “Listen to carefully Jillian, no one and I mean no one, deserves this. Am I clear.”

It was more of a rhetorical question, but she nodded anyway.

“C’mon let’s get you cleaned up.”

She tried to stand up but collapsed to the ground. She groaned. As I walked towards her, she stopped me.

“Wait.”

She turned and chucked up next to a nearby trash can. I her hair up for her and glanced at her in concern. She was most definitely not in good shape. Crap. She wiped her mouth with the bottom of my shirt.

“I’m sorry.”She whispered.

“You don’t have to be sorry about anything.”

“I’m sorry for lashing out on you a few days ago.”

“All is forgotten.” I gave her a reassuring smile.

She tried to stand on her wobbly legs again but I swooped her off her feet, literally, and carried her bridal style to the car.

I buckled her in and drove quickly- but not too fast- to my house.

When I got there I kicked the door open, revealing a very pissed off brother of mine.

“Do you realize what time it-

“Shut up and get some ice, clothes, bandages and antiseptic.” I ordered.

When he saw Jillian, his eyes grew wide and he nodded.

I ran up the stairs and walked into the bathroom. I set Jillian on the sink and started running water in the tub. She only took her sweat pants off since my shirt was big on her. She winced getting in but instantly relaxed once she was fully immerged in the water.

Hank showed up, his eyebrow furrowed in concern. He handed me all the stuff  I needed.

“What happened?” He asked softly.

I was about to answer for Jillian but she beat me to it.

“Beaten and sexually harassed.” She deadpanned.

“Fucking shit.” My brother muttered.

Fucking shit was right.

***End of Chapter***

A/N: Kay, so I didn’t want anybody to save her at the last minute ‘cuz that’s cheesy and cliche. But I didn’t want for her to get pregnant, so I settled for this.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND MOSTLY... SHARE!!! :)

FOLLOW ME TOO! (yuh know, if you like my story :P )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 11.4K 41
Julia was a feisty girl, with a big attitude. She hated rumors, gossipers, people that bragged and specially cheerleaders. Don't get me started on sp...
126K 3.2K 39
Maybe moving to America won't be as bad as it seems. _._.__._.__._.__._._ Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved®. #33 in Moving #29 in Teen Parent #5...
5.1K 394 49
Meet Cherry, the girl who really isn't much of a girl to be completely honest. She's nice, cheerful, cheeky in an incredibly childish way, is a looks...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...