On the run

By taytay1771

My friends never listened even when I tried to tell them why I did what I did but it will be hard to tell the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Finding Bella A Friend
Chapter 4 Dreams or Nightmares
Who are you??
Fence building
No updates fo awhile :(
Chapter 7: Puppies!
:-( NOT AN UPDATE)-:
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Dreams
Chapter 10: Can we go into town?
A/N
Chapter 11: Dancing in the moonlight
Schedule
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Winter Time
Chapter 17: Nightmares
Chapter 18 The Truth
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thanks
Chapter 22 Who are you
Chapter 23
Chapter 24~ Big News

On the run

123 9 1
By taytay1771

(? P.O.V)

I'm still running after what I did I tried to tell my friends why i did what i did but they just wouldn't listen, if I told them they would have understood but they just wouldn't listen so I'm still on the run but I am getting tired of it every night I sleep in a cave or a meadow every time I get hungry I eat apples or oranges I don't remember the last time I had soup or meat.

One day I'm going to go back and tell them the truth about what I did because I can't live like this for much longer if I do I will die, and I will die and no one will ever know but I don't want to die being the 'villain' I want to die for being a 'hero' and that's what I'll do even if it does kill me or, they kill me.

I will tell them the truth...

One way or another!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 84 35
The world tells us lies which makes us believe that everything in your life would be perfect, your family, friends, everything. That no matter what...
1.3K 41 36
(H20Delirious X Fem. Reader) "wιll we вe ғree?" I asked He smiled, thats what I'm after. The smile on his face and sound of his laughter. "we wιll...
Finding the Unknown By Ariel

Mystery / Thriller

1.2K 89 29
Right now I'm curled up in a corner because I was running from someone trying to kill me. I don't know how long I have before they find me, but for w...
112K 4.7K 26
"A warning to the people The Good and The Evil This is WAR To the Soldier The Civilian The Martyr The Victim It's the moment of Truth and Lies T...