Mrs. Rockstar

De RunAwayCircus

Stage and Jake are madly in love until they have a fall out involving their band, Run Away Circus. It leaves... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

543 16 0
De RunAwayCircus

"Two please." Jake told the ice cream vendor. He handed him the money and the vendor handed him 2 ice creams. He turned around and smiled as he handed me my vanilla cone.

"Thank you." I said grinning and went on to licking my ice cream. It was a warm day so this was amazing.

"I spoil you, y'know." Jake said as he licked his ice cream.

"Oh please. Ice cream and walking around the neighborhood is not spoiling." I laughed. "You lie."

"Shut up and just enjoy your ice cream." He said and I laughed.

We walked around and talked for awhile. The weather began to cool down and Jake gave me his hoodie. I was still wearing shorts so I was still a bit cold but I was not going home and wasting this perfect day.

"So how's it like touring? Everything you ever dreamed of?" Jake asked randomly. He was always bringing up my career. I didn't think he'd want to talk about that honestly, but I was always more than happy to answer anything.

"It's actually not." I shook my head. "I mean I'm with my friends but I never get to see my family or stay in one place for too long. I love going to new places but it's so hard moving so much. People always expect being famous and touring is easy but you miss out on so many things."

"Like what?" He asked. He even cocked his head to the side which made me smile. He was so adorable.

"Well mainly just family times" I said. "and meeting old friends." I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I might keep saying thing but oh my gosh, I am glad we are back together.

We walked in a silence for a couple seconds till Jake broke it. "I didn't want to bring this up before but It just keeps coming back into my mind..." He trailed off.

"What is it?"

"What do we do when you have to leave?" He swallowed hard at the end of the question. I looked down at the ground. I had no fucking clue.

"I-I don't know..." I trailed off. "What are we going to do..."

"No matter what, I want to make this work. I don't care what I have to do, I'll do it." He said taking my hand into his. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled but it faded quickly. Thoughts racked in my brain. What was I going to do? I didn't want to leave Jake behind and even if I did, how would it work? I guess the whole long distance thing but I still haven't even told Evan and Dria... how would they react to stopping here so much just so I could visit the boy they hate. Why did everything have to be so complicated? Why couldn't we all just be friends again, like old times. I sighed. "I have about a month left as it is. I guess we start planning. I still need to tell Dria and Evan. I also am still doing that acoustic show at Detrix."

"Yeah.." His voice seemed hurt. Why did I even bring up how much time we had left? And planning? Planning to leave him is probably what was going through his mind. I need to really think before I start talking.

"Please don't be sad Jake." I said stopping and turning to him. "We'll make this work no matter what. I won't leave and forget about you. I never could before, I don't think I would ever be able to now even if I tried."

He smiled. "I'll be happy." He kissed me. "For you, I can be happy."

He puled me close to him and kissed me with a passion. There was just a passion there that I never had with anyone else. This is how I knew he was the one. The one I loved and wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

_____

After about an hour later, we returned home and Cody was cooking something on the stove. He smiled when we both came through the door.

I ran over to him and hugged his waist. "Heyyyyyy." I said holding out the y.

"Hey gurl." Cody said in a high voice. I giggled. Jake laughed and walked down the hall to his room.

"So whatcha making?" I asked and started to get his hips moving in a swaying motion. It was actually pretty funny.

"So-" He stopped and yawned. "some stir fry." He gave a sleepy smile.

I frowned. "Did you sleep okay Cody?" I asked worriedly. He wasn't getting a lot of sleep which was worrying the shit out of me. He usually was out like a light bulb.

"Well... no." He said. He put a cover on the pan and turned to me. "Stage, I can't sleep what so ever."

"When's the last time you've slept?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I think 2 days ago to be honest. I've been running on the energy from the nap I took with you."

"Oh you poor baby." I frowned and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I held him even though he was bigger than me. "I'm taking you to see a doctor or something." I said.

Cody pulled away and shook his head. "I'm not seeing a doctor. I figure that eventually, I'll get tired enough and just fall asleep." He yawned again. "I can't seriously stay awake forever. It's impossible."

I laughed. "I know, I know."

"Besides, I don't wanna ruin the trip and be a burden just because I can't sleep. You deserve to have the rest of the trip to yourself." He replied.

"What? Cody, no! You aren't a burden and don't even say that." I slapped the side of his arm playfully. "I love you." I said hugging him again.

"I love you too Stage." He hugged me back.

I let Cody finish making his stir fry and I went to see what Jake was up too. He was folding some laundry.

"Whoa. Big job, mind if I help?" I said smiling at him.

He laughed. "Yes. Good thing you came or I probably would've passed out from the hard work." I laughed too and then joined him in folding the laundry up. It's the least I could do since some of it was Cody's and mine.

"So is everything okay with Cody?" Jake asked.

I sighed. "No, he can't sleep. He literally is running on no sleep for the past 2 days and I'm worried that something is really wrong but he won't let me take him to a doctor."

"You seriously don't see the problem, do you?" Jake said looking at me like I was missing out.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

He shook his head. "Everyday since you guys were a band, you guys started sleeping with each other, right?" He asked even though he pretty much knew the answer.

"Yeah?" I was still confused.

"You slept with him for a bit the night I went to get the medicine, remember?" He asked again and again, he already knew the answer.

"Okay, where are you going with this?" I asked and then it all clicked. Cody couldn't sleep because I basically ditched him to sleep with Jake. "Oh my god." I said, dropping the laundry in my hand.

"You get it, don't you?" He asked.

"Yup and I'm a terrible friend. I should of seen this. I can barley sleep without him either but then I have you." I felt like I was going to cry. I was the reason he was always so tired and laying on the couch day after day. He could never enjoy himself because he'd be too tired. I'm a terrible friend.

"Look." Jake started and came over and wrapped him arms around me. "You didn't know, it's okay."

"No, no, no. It's not okay. I should have known and I didn't which makes everything just worse." I felt a tear escape from my eyes. "And now I'm going to cry about this like a dumb baby."

"You're not dumb." Jake said.

"Yes, I am." I pulled away from his arms and went into the living room, leaving Jake behind. I'd make it up to him later.

Cody was siting on the couch eating. "Cody?" I got his attention and he gave another sleepy smile but it faded when he probably saw my mascara running from the tear.

Cody put down the food and came over to me. "What happened? Did he hurt you?" Cody asked worried.

"No, Jake wouldn't hurt me." I looked up at him and just hugged him. "I'm so sorry."

"What, why?" He asked confused.

"I'm the reason you can't sleep." I groaned. "I'm a terrible friend."

"What are you talking about Stage?" Cody asked still confused.

"I'm not here for you like usual Cody, you can't sleep cause I'm not here. Think about it for a second." I felt so guilty.

"Stage, you couldn't help it. You want to sleep with Jake, I'm not going to stop you. He's your boy friend." Cody smiled. "Just stay with Jake, I'll be fine."

"I can't. You can't expect me to seriously ignore the fact that I can possibly fix your problem?" I asked in shock. "I'm not going to make you suffer because I have a boy friend.

"I'm not suffering. Look, I can still try to sleep. If it seriously doesn't work out, I'll tell you, okay?" He gave another smile.

I tried my best to give him a smile back even though I wasn't happy. "Okay, I guess."

"Good." Cody said and hugged me again. "Now I'll finish my food and then I'll get some sleep. If you want, you can check on me to make sure I'm okay?"

"Okay, I guess." I repeated.

He kissed my forehead and walked back over to the couch. I walked back to Jake's room still feeling guilty. I was such a terrible friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Note: I guess this chapter isn't very interesting but it's going to lead up to something, I promise! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm soooo sorry for the wait again! Exams are coming up and I've been deal with a lot of school and family stuff. Anyways, comment, vote, and fan! <3 :)  Let me know what you think I'm planning on doing with the story if you want! Bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

816K 10.9K 22
I couldn't breath. He was so close to me. "Don't worry... She's not home..." He whispered in my ear. My heart raced. My legs were ready to tremble...
28.9K 480 64
Lauren cimorelli gets kicked out of the band by her sisters, she looses everything. her friends, family relationships. and her will to sing. she sto...
I Faked My Suicide De xuishie

Ficção Adolescente

1M 28.5K 35
Her mother is embarrassed of her. Her father doesn't care about her. The rest of her family thinks she's a bad influence on the little ones. Society...
728K 9.7K 26
Ali thought she was going to have a perfect senior year, and everything was going according to those plans until Rhys showed up. The attraction was...