Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal nine

4.4K 310 81
By iGYSmetahuman

Yoongi

"Is it good Jihoonie?" Jimin asked who shoved a spoonful of ice cream on his mouth. The boy only nodded showing a slight smile. "I'm glad you do."

I happily looked at the two cute males eating, resting my chin on my palm. I took a glance at Jihoon's watched and saw it rose up a level, from blank to delight. That wasn't so bad right?

"Say Jihoon, where do you wanna go to next?" I asked lowly, he shrugged as a reply once again. "Use your words Hoonie."

He nodded obediently, "Anywhere is fine hyung."

"Oh! He talked!" Jimin gasped happily and pinched the other boy's cheek. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Alright, I have a place in mind." I grinned from ear to ear.

👑👑👑

We arrived to our next destination, the palace. Yeah it's not that very ideal to go to but all of my stuffs was in here and I'm sure Jihoonie would love to visit his 'Daddy's' place. I haven't been here for a while, I miss my home (and my throne especially) but the Park's home wasn't too bad. It's like my second home now.

As always, guards were lined up on the gates, welcoming our presence. Countless maids guided us inside the castle. But before things go grand once again, I told them to leave us be and not get in the way. Thankfully, they obliged without second thought.

"Welcome to my not-so-humble abode!" I spread my arms, smiling while welcoming them inside as soon as they all disappeared to do their own jobs. The two looked really cute with both of their mouths agape, hand in hand. We would look cute together as a family! I can already picture us three living in the palace one day...

"W-what are we doing here princey?" Jimin asked, eyes roaming around the big walls of the palace.

"To have fun! Let's go to my room!" I dragged them upstairs to where my room was located. They were really careful on each step they took, trying to not mess anything up.

We stopped as two familiar golden doors were in sight. I opened it and smiled when I saw my lovely room again. I jumped on the soft mattress and hugged my fluffy pillows. "I miss you so much guys!"

Jimin and Hoonie awkwardly stood at the doorframe. I chuckled getting up from bed, "What are you standing there for? Come on in!"

"So? What are we gonna do in here?" Jiminie asked in a soft voice.

I thought about it deeply before snapping my fingers, "I got it! Let's play video games!"

"I would want to decline but I've got no ideas so video games it is." Jimin shrugged. I clapped my hands and dragged them to where my monitor and gaming console was. You never heard about a prince playing video games before? Big shocker then, I'm not like any other princes who does horse back riding nor learning about how to hold a tea cup right for hobbies, nope! I stay inside my room, sleep, play or just sit on my throne all day. Heck I wouldn't care about butt cramp!

I handed them both a console. "You guys, know how to play this right?"

The two males shook their heads slowly, "What?! Video games is life, how can you not know it?!"

"Have you forgot? My family is poor, it's my first time holding stuffs like these." Jimin frowned, looking at it experimentally, flashing me a duh look.

"Okay, I'll teach you both! This is gonna be so much fun!"

Forty minutes later...

"Ahhh! No! Goddamn it!" Jimin yelled and almost throwing the controller on the monitor.

I chuckled at how he kept on dying mid way into the game. "You're playing with a first class gamer here! Of course you'll lose!"

"We want a rematch!" The boy pouted along with the younger one, nodding his head in agreement.

"Fine! But no matter how hard you try I'll always win!"

Then we played another game of Mario Kart. Too bad, they'll only lose again. The game was getting intense and I was already winning when someone snatched my console away. My eyes went wide. "Yah! That's cheating!"

"Go Jihoonie! Win this game for me!" Jimin happily shouted, waving the console up high.

I growled and tried snatching it away but he kept on diverting it further. "Give it back Minnie!"

"No can do princey!"

I watched in panic when Jihoon was only a mile away from winning. And in a second, the words you lose appeared onto Yoongi's face. "Yes! We won Jimin hyung!"

The two happily jumped and high fived each other, dancing around the room. I glared at them and charged at the two while yelling loudly like beast, "Come here you brats! You're gonna pay for this!"

"Ahhh! Jihoon run!" Jimin squealed.

They ran around the room, looking scared. I normally hated running but on this scenario, I wasn't a tad bit tired. Then I realize, I wasn't even angry. I was even laughing while we ran together crazily, having fun.

"Jimin hyung! Behind you!" Jihoon warned but he was too late, I caught Jimin by his waist and the young one by the arm, shouting in victory, "Ah! I caught you two!"

I threw them into my bed with me following suit, jumping on top of the two making sure not to put much weight into them and I started tickling their sides making them laugh loudly. "Ah-haha! Stop it!"

"Hyungie!" Jihoon also pleaded while laughing.

"This is your punishment for cheating!" I muttered and laughed evilly, still tickling them.

"S-stop! We won't do it again we swear!"

"Yes hyungie! Promise!"

I stopped and give them a teasing glare. "Are you both sure?"

They nodded their heads. I grinned widely, "Okay! Now let's go to our next fun zone shall we?"

👑👑👑

"Cannon ball!" A loud splash was heard as soon as Jimin jumped into the pool. Jihoon going in after him.

We were on the palace's pool just behind the building. Haven't heard of a palace with a swimming pool either? Well, I forced Sungcheol to put a swimming pool here even though he was opposed to it, he couldn't say no to my orders anyway because I'm still the prince. I let the two borrow some of my clothes to use for swimming. I called Sungcheol, informing him that I was at the palace, he just arrived a few minutes ago.

"Sir, the snacks will be here shortly." He said. I nodded my head, thanking him. "I also prepared fresh new towels for your visitors and even told the royal maids to deliver new clothes."

"Ah thanks cheol, I knew I could always count on you." I patted his back playfully.

He bobbed his head agreeing, "But your highness, you never let anyone get inside your castle. You say no one is worthy enough. This is a new thing for you."

"Well I guess, I'm changing then?" I cheekily replied. He laughed as we watched the two males having fun into the cool water.

"I knew the Park family would be of help to you, most importantly Park Jimin."

"He's doing well, isn't he?"

"Basing from your change of behavior? He's doing even better than well. Nobody can tolerate you for long, I should know." He added making me scoff.

"Alright now, scram. I have to spend time with my family alone."

He lifted a brow teasingly, "Do you want me to ready a room for your family?"

I shake my head in response, "No, they're staying in my room."

"Alright your highness, you go and have fun with your family now." He flashed me a smirk before leaving the area.

"Bye cheol!"

When he left, I crossed my arms and pulled my sunglasses down of the bridge of my nose, the smile on my face not leaving my lips. The two noticed me looking at them, they waved their hands motioning me to get into the pool. "Princey! Come on!"

"No thanks, I'm satisfied watching you two have fun." I shake my head slightly telling them no. I decided to sit on the beach chair with a large umbrella beside the glass table. I crossed my legs together and rested my back, putting my sunglasses back on its place. One of the Royal maids came and served a tray of strawberry cake and iced tea.

"Minnie, Hoonie! Let's eat first!" I shouted fairly enough for them to hear. They obliged and got out of the water.

Jimin was looking perfect wearing a red tank top and black shorts, his blonde locks wet was enough to make my heart crazy. However Jihoonie on the other hand, was so cute with his large white shirt and red shorts.

"Yay! Cake!" Jiminie clapped his hands and took a seat next to me. The younger one also smiled excitedly and sat on Jimin's lap. "Say ah Hoonie~"

The latter obeyed and did what he was told, Jimin took the fork and grabbed a slice for Jihoon to eat. "Is it good?"

"Yes hyung!"

I smiled in satisfactory. Just by looking at them makes me feel full already. An idea popped into my mind and grab ahold of my fork, getting the strawberry on top of the cake. "Say ah Minnie!"

He only looked at me before letting out a snicker, "Why are you feeding me? I'm not a child princey."

"Just open your mouth,"

He paused but slowly opened his mouth later. I softly fed him the fruit, "How was it?"

"Great, actually."

"Good, I was the one who baked that." I proudly stated. Jihoon's eyes went wide, "You cook hyung?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"When did you have the time to make this?" Jimin asked.

"Earlier when you two walked around the castle." I answered simply, shrugging my shoulders.

After we finished the cake, we stayed and rested for a bit, talking about random stuffs that doesn't matter. We laughed at all the funny things we mentioned. It was just perfect.

"Okay now that we're well rested. Let's take another round of swimming shall we?" Jimin and Jihoon grinned cutely before nodding their heads. They both went on each of my side and grabbed both sides of my arm.

"Wait— no! Stop!" I yelled when they started dragging me to the pool. "No! I don't want to wet my hair!"

"Too late princey."

In a split second, we three were already under the water. I squinted my eyes and gasped for air. I wiped the water on my face and growled, "What the fuck?!"

"You were being a buzz kill, me and Hoonie were getting bored so," They laughed together which made me frown. I harshly splashed them a handful of water into their faces.

"Ahhh!" Jimin screeched. Coughing from the water that reached him.

I laughed loudly at their reaction, "Ha! Serves you both right!"

"You're gonna get it." Minnie glared before doing the same to me. "Jihoonie! Payback time!"

Eventually, we three were splashing at each other, not caring about anything else. But what mattered was we were all happy. I was just plainly having fun with them, genuinely. It was the very first time I actually had fun with other people. Because ever since I was a kid, I was just this sad and lonely prince. But that was all starting to change.

A/n:
This chapter is really cute~ I had fun writing this! I hope you had fun reading it too! Vote and comment if you must! If you haven't followed me yet, you can click the follow button and become a part of the family~!

P.S
Can I just say that Jungkook really looks cute in his new hair? 😍 I'm falling for my former bias! UGGHHH I can't! I'M LOYAL TO MIN YOONGI! I'M LOYAL TO MIN YOONG—

NNNOOOOOO STAAAAAHHHHPPP! I'M LOYAL TO MIN YOON––

NUUUUUU STAAAAAAB IT! 😭

*Ded*

Lmao but seriously, let's have a moment to appreciate all of them for being such beautiful blessings to us! Because we love them all individually and as a wonderful group. They all have unique differences and we should love them as one. Thank you for your existence BTS! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 271 50
wherein yoongi found the courage to wave to his shy pink head neighbour. START: 12-01-2018 END: 12-27-2019 *very domestic yoonmin. very. domestic. *e...
138K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
17.6K 1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
12.5K 562 6
Seokjin was just an ordinary man. He was poor and didn't had much. But everything changed when the King arrived. His rank, his personality, and himse...