Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal four
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal eight

4.7K 308 161
By iGYSmetahuman

Yoongi

"Okay so, your second task for this class is set!" Everybody kept quiet, waiting for Mrs. Kim to continue talking. "Babysitting a toddler for a day, a whole 24 hours."

I felt a thousand bricks hit my head. What?! I can't even take care of myself, how can I babysit a rugrat?! "The main purpose of this is to know how to be good at parenting. It's like an early preparation for your future. You will take good care and monitor the kid well, if ever you mishandle them, you fail."

The class gasped, worry visible on their faces. "At the orphanage, they will provide a watch monitoring what the kid is feeling. Sad, scared, happy and all that until the end of the task. Your main goal is to make them feel loved, if you do, you'll be graded highly. It doesn't matter what you do to them to make them feel loved, you could do whatever. They will be the one assigning the child to you."

"Because I'm lazy to think of pairings, the one beside you will be your partner. Boy or girl, let's not be sexist shall we? I mean let's face it, we're on the modern world, gays and lesbians are everywhere." The lady smirked before taking a chalk and started to scribble words on the board. "This is the orphanage we'll be getting the kids at, be there or you fail. You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am!" The class yelled in unison. A mixture of excitement and anxiety.

Mrs. Kim waved her hand, "That's all, I have a meeting today so take the rest of the time planning the task with your partner. Goodbye."

When she left, everybody got noisy doing their own thing. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to Jimin who was busy writing something on his notebook. I poked his arm, "Minnie, what are you doing?"

"Nothing you're concerned about."

I frowned and lifted myself higher, taking a peek but he caught me on the act. "Tsk, mind your own business princey." He spoke and covered what he was writing away from my sight.

"No fair. Tell me!"

He sighed before closing the notebook shut. "Fine. It's a planner, I listed a couple of things that kids might want to do."

"As expected, you're so smart Minnie!" I ruffled his hair slightly before grinning from ear to ear.

"It's just normal, most especially if I'm partnered to someone like you. Doesn't know a thing about the simplest things." He shook his head slowly, clicking his tongue.

"Yeah— Hey wait! That was mean!" I pouted. He laughed before standing up, flicking my forehead after. I winced. "Ow! Where are you going?!"

"It's lunch time, duh."

"It's still lunch time?! Goddamn! Clock moves so slow!"

"Welcome to our world." Jimin sarcastically replied making me groan heavily.

"I really miss my throne at the palace! I swear I might even kiss it!"

"Then kiss it for all I care."

I chuckled, "Don't worry Chim, you're still my first choice to kiss other than anything else."

"Eww! Just gross!"

👑👑👑

Here we were standing in front of a very modern looking orphanage. Everything was so in order, It was almost just like a house of a rich person. I grinned and pulled Jimin's wrist quickly going inside.

"Hey! I'm very capable of leading myself inside." He huffed but I just ignored him and continued to drag his arm.

Half of the class were already sitting on the meeting room, excitement saying on their faces. We managed to have a seat on the second row of the chairs. Soon enough, everybody was already in place.

Mrs. Kim entered the room along with an older looking woman beside her. "Class, this is Miss Kwon, the owner of this orphanage. She will be the one deciding who's going with who. Miss Kwon, the floor's yours."

The said woman took a step forward. "Hi guys! I was looking forward in meeting you. Even the children! Most of them are very cheerful and active, I hope you and them will get along well!"

"So as I call out your names, please stand up and get the file of your assigned kid. And as for the watches, the children are already wearing them." She started to speak our classmates names by pair.

A couple of minutes later, Me and Jimin were called out. "Park Jimin and Min— Yoongi?"

The two of us stepped forward as she handed the folder to Jimin. She smiled at me before bowing, "It's nice to have you here with us your highness."

"Yeah thanks, it's nice to have me here too–" I felt a hard nudge on my side. "I mean, my pleasure."

Jimin dragged me out of the room then into the hallway. "Listen here princey, I didn't come here to fail because of you so you better do this right. Understand?"

"Aye." I boredly replied and let him drag me to where the rugrats were. Of course it was on the playground, very cliché.

"What is it with kids anyway? I really hate them, they're noisy and annoying, kinda reminds me of someone..."

"Are you pertaining to yourself?" Jimin scoffed, looking around the area.

I gasped offendedly, "Uh! No I'm not noisy and annoying! I don't run around naked before bath time, I don't splatter food everywhere and I don't whine every time!"

"Sure, like you're not noisy and annoying right now." Jimin rolled his eyes at me. I glared at him and uttered a small 'I'm not like that' under my breath.

"So who's the brat that we got?"

"His name is Lee Jihoon, 9, male, birthdate *. And listen to this, it says that he was found three years ago from a fire accident." He furrowed his eye brows reading the file.

"Uh-huh. Boring, doesn't excite me." I scoffed and shoved my hand on my pocket. "What's so odd about that?"

"Well mister, your thoughts are about to change when you hear this." He snapped, eyes not leaving the paper. "He is quiet, introvert and very glum. He doesn't talk to anyone."

"Yeah so?"

"Don't you see? We're in trouble! We have to make the kid feel loved, this is gonna be harder than I thought."

I chuckled, "It's fine! How hard can it be? Let's go fetch that kiddo."

I'm gonna show Jimin how good of a husband I'll be, then he'll agree to be my queen!

When we reached the playground, little brats were running around. I can see our classmates having a hard time. I roamed my eyes, looking for the boy I saw in the file.

"Princey," Jimin poked my arm. I averted my gaze to where he was looking at. A boy resting on top of the tree branch. "It's him."

What the hell is he doing up there?

We made our way to the large old tree on the center of the playground. Jimin was the first one to talk, "Jihoonie! It's your babysitters for a day! I'm Jimin and this is Yoongi, it's nice to meet you."

The kid opened his eyes and sat on the branch, staring down at us. Jimin whispered, "Say something."

I rolled my eyes slightly, "Uh yeah hi, can you just go down there for a bit so we can talk properly."

"Don't talk to him so rudely!" The boys beside me half-yelled. I shrugged like it wasn't wrong in the first place.

"Uhm Jihoon! Can you please climbed down for a bit and we'll chat yeah?" The little boy shrugged and started to move down.

"See? Just talk to them nicely." He smiled proudly. I chuckled and nodded my head slowly.

The boy with daily cute features stood in front of us, wearing his poker face. I glanced at his watched and it read 'blank'. I frowned. Jimin bent down to his level, "I'm Jiminie hyung, this guy beside me is Yoongi hyung,"

He only nodded. What is his problem? Why isn't he talking?

"What do you want to do?" He shrugged slightly. Jimin sighed and held the younger boy's shoulder. "Are you up for ice cream?"

Again, another shrug. "Let's go." I motioned the two to head out first. We took a cab going to the nearest ice cream shop. It was five minutes away. When we arrived, Jimin volunteered that he would order our food. Leaving me and the weird kid alone.

"So uh, you having fun?" I asked awkwardly. He didn't speak, instead he started playing with his hands.

I sighed, "I heard you never spoke for the past three years. Is it true?"

He stopped fiddling his fingers before nodding slowly. "Okay, mind sharing?" To my surprise, he shook his head vigorously. "You know, my parents once said that the best way to recovery is to admit that you have a problem."

The boy looked down. "You can't just keep it inside you forever Jihoon. You're not alone in this world, somebody can help you lift your sorrows. But you're scared, scared that people may shut you down. Believe me, I've been there."

He looked at me as if he was asking me what happened. I chuckled sadly before opening my mouth. "Let me tell you a story, there was this cheerful little prince that loves his parents very much. They played together. Explored the world together."

"But one day, other kingdoms wanted to rule their country but the king didn't let that happen. His parents led the prince into their safe hiding place. The little kid didn't know what to do, but he was such a coward, he hid leaving his parents. The king and queen fought for their freedom and they did. But they didn't live longer to witness what they battled for." I smiled weakly, he sat still, listening patiently.

"With that being said, the news of the king and queen's death reach the prince. When he did, he felt sad, angry, miserable. He couldn't protect his family, he was so weak. So he grew up really obnoxious, arrogant, self-centered jerk to lower the pride of others and to hide his pain from people. He wanted every attention to him cause he still feels scared that people might leave him like his parents did. He was afraid to be alone."

"Even though he tries to act tough, he's really not. He's vulnerable and fragile because he's still the weak prince that he was before. But even so, he didn't shut everybody down because he still have people looking up to him, He needs to be strong for them. Because he knows that he's not alone in a war, he's never alone."

I shook my head trying to shake the tears away. "So Jihoon, don't hide the pain away. It only hurts more that way, try telling others and trust me, they'll listen to you. They will never leave you. But if they do, they don't deserve you alright? You're special, just know that Jihoon."

They boy only nodded, "Thank you, Yoongi hyung."

A/n:
Sorry for the delay again! Wifi is down and I think the books schedules are in the midst of hiatus until the wifi is fixed (hopefully it doesn't break). I'm hurrying so I couldn't edit this chappie so I'm sorry for mistakes in advance. I'll see you on the next update if I can~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 949 31
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
27.2K 685 14
"Break-up or get expelled from school!" The headmaster gives Tae no choice. How can he tell JK?
43.1K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
6.6K 271 50
wherein yoongi found the courage to wave to his shy pink head neighbour. START: 12-01-2018 END: 12-27-2019 *very domestic yoonmin. very. domestic. *e...