Damons Daughter (TVD Fanficti...

De Daydream2001

Aria Salvatore is Damon's daughter. She is his impossible daughter. So when she shows up only after a week of... Mais

UPDATE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapted 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors note

Chapter 33

3.2K 96 15
De Daydream2001

Chapter 33

Ariana's POV

No! I don't want this dream. The graveyard dream. I saw the gravestones, no different from before. I sighed, as I was pulled into the black room again.

"You decided to leave the Katherine and Elena tombstone alone." The voice bellowed.

"I have a lot going on. It's impossible for me to balance all that stress. I can't control everything, but I need to focus on controlling my powers. Otherwise, I would be the monster I never wanted to be." I rambled at the voice.

"Your words are well spoken." Was all the voice said.

"I do intend on carrying on with the other tombstones, because hopefully by then I will have my powers under control...hopefully...." I said. I heard the voice reply something but I didn't hear it as I felt myself come back to itself.

My eyes burst open as Light flooded in.

~~~

Damon's POV

I sat in the living room and stared at the phone.

You've got to call him, the voice in my head rambled on.

If you don't call him, she will go mad. He is the only answer.

But something was also stopping me. If I called him, I would look pathetic and Ariana would find out how I sent him away. She would hate me again.

Stop being so selfish, my head told me again. That's when it hit me, I was being selfish, I have I call him, for my daughter.

I picks up the phone and called Klaus. I sighed as it rang. Was I doing the right thing? Well there's no backing out now. I told myself.

"Hello." A thick British voice said through the phone. The voice that I hated, despised.

"Klaus." Was all I said. He chuckled as I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"What owes me the pleasure Damon?" He asked.

"It's...Ariana." I said as he quickly replied.

"What's happened Damon? What happened to Aria?" He asked his voice getting angry.

"She's going insane. She won't leave her room. She seeing things. She hasn't drunk blood for a week now. All because she scared. Scared of herself." I told him.

"You said I wasn't good for her . That I should never come back." He said the anger in his voice getting thicker.

"She needs you Klaus." I said gritting my teeth. I hated to admit to but she did.

"I'll be right there." He said before hanging up.

~~~

Klaus' POV

I was in the living room with a glass of whiskey. Just sitting there, thinking. That's when my phone began to buzz in my pocket. I sighed. I really didn't feel like answering but, who knows if could be important.

"Hello." Was all I said, as I was wondering who was brave enough to phone me. Especially at this particular time.

"Klaus." Was all he said. But I knew straight away who it was and I couldn't help but chuckle before replacing it with a smirk,

"What owes me the pleasure Damon?" I asked him. I didn't want him to know I was breaking down inside. So I added a bit of cockiness.

"It's...Ariana." He said. I tensed. Aria, something's wrong. The way he said it. There's something terribly wrong and it involved Aria.

"What's happened Damon? What happened to Aria?" I asked. My voice getting angry. How could they let anything happen to her.

"She's going insane. She won't leave her room. She seeing things. She hasn't drink flood for a week now. All because she scared. Scared of herself." He told me. What?! Wait a minute is he asking me to come back. Well, this is a turn if events.

"You said I wasn't good for her . That I should never come back." I said, my voice still filled with anger.

"She needs you Klaus." He said. I knew right her and then, I had to go and get her. Save her and never leave her again.

"I'll be right there." I told him as I hung up.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I sat up and got out if bed. As I stubble over to the window passing the mirror and quickly seeing myself. I turned round and walked to the mirror and looked at myself. I looked horribly. I hadn't looked at myself for a while, really because I didn't want to move. But right now I could see myself, pretty clearly. My hair was a mess, messy and frizzy. My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks had tears stains all over them.

"Yeah you do look bad." I heard someone say behind me. I turned my head to find Elena standing there.

"Go away." I told 'her'. I knew she was an hallucination.

"You know that can be fixed. All you need to do, is turn it of." She said walking towards me.

"Elena I'm not turning it of. I shouldn't even call you Elena. You just an hallucination." I said as I wobbled a bit feeling weak from saying a lot in one go.

"Fine. Maybe someone else could convince you." She sad before disappearing. I turned round and walked back to my bed and sat down on the edge.

"Hello, love" I heard someone say.

"Go away." I told 'Nick'. Why won't my mind stop playing these tricks on me. I thought as I stood up.

"I will go away once you turn it off." He said walking towards me. Anger boiled inside of me as I shouted.

"GO AWAY!" I quickly grabbed the side of the bed for balance. But when I looked around again there was no one there. I sighed with relief. 'He' was gone.

~~~

Klaus' POV

I walked through the door of the famous Salvatore boarding house.

"Damon." I said knowing he would be able I hear me. Just as I predicted a second later Damon appeared in front of me.

"Klaus." Was all he said.

"Where's Aria?" I asked him. He was about to answer when I heard someone shout.

"GO AWAY!" I glance at Damon. I knew that voice, it was Aria's. I was about to run to her when Damon said.

"Klaus. She's not stable. Ok? Don't hurt her." He told me. That made me angry, after all this time he would still think I would hurt her.

"When are you going understand that I won't hurt her!" I spat at him before disappearing up the stairs and into Aria's room.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I walked over to the window, I didn't sit down, I just stared out into the sky.

"Aria." I heard a thick British accent say, Nick's thick British accent.I turned round to come face to face with him.

"I've already told you to go away." I said walking to the other side of the room as far away from him as possible.

"Aria are you..." But I interrupted him.

"I'm not going to flip it so go away!" I shouted. Why can't it leave me be. I felt my legs wobble as I stumble a bit but quickly regained balance.

"I don't know what your talking about. It's me ,Nick, it's really me." He said. When will it give up? I mean, I'm not a idiot. As I got angrier I felt my self getting weaker but I wouldn't admit it to him.

"I'm not that easily tricked." I said walking slowly towards him.

"Aria..." He said but I cut him off again.

"No why can't you leave me alone. Get out Of my head." I said but he didn't leave.

"Go away!" I said again. I tried to hit him attempting to swipe him away. He couldn't feel anything I may as well. But before I could I felt to hands grasp my wrists. I looked up to come eye to eye with those blue eyes I knew so well. That's when I realised it was really him.

"Nick..." I said before collapsing into his arms. Tears ran down my face as he held me tight.

"It's really you." I said as he replied.

"It's really me."

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys! So I hoped you like it. What will happen next? Will Klaus and Damon get along for Aria's sake? I'll update soon.

Comment

Vote

Comment

Vote

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

56.1K 925 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...
61K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
143K 3.1K 30
[REWRITTEN][FEAR AND LOVE - OUT NOW] "I'm hurt you don't recognise me. I thought I was your favourite niece." What if Damon had a daughter? What if...
201K 4.4K 29
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT❌ Arianna Carly Jane was a normal girl with a normal family and normal...