Will You Remember Me Forever...

Від Angelina_Ani

OMG! Nithya lost her memory and she can only remember the things for just 24 hours.... What she will do for h... Більше

Prologue
First Show!!!
The Accident!!!
Lost Memory??
Ormabhusthakham!!
Memory Tablets!!
First Date?!?
Love-struck!!
Your First Date!!
Remember Me??
True Love!!
Feeling Of Love!!
Never Give Up!!
Friends Make The World Beautiful!
One Love Forever!!!
Love Or Friendship???
Love Me Like You Do!!!
The Melting Point Of Love!
Sweetie Pie!!!
Will You Remember Them??
The Innocence Of Love!!
Almost Won Her!!!
The Scream Of Love!!!
Love The Life You Live!!!
A Trip To America?
Still Falling For You!!!
The Love Bug Has Bitten!!!
Everlasting Love!!!
Love Me Like You Do!!! (Epilogue)

Memory Tips!!!

321 17 41
Від Angelina_Ani

Author's P.O.V:

Suddenly, Anirudh turned towards the Books Worm shop and there something just caught on Anirudh's eyes.... He got up from the chair and went towards the shop... He went there and looked at the book which caught his eyes.... It was Memory Tips... He took that book in his hands and went to the billing section... He gave that to the guy who was there....

Anirudh: Bill this book...

That guy: Oh! This is the last copy sir...

Anirudh: So what?? Won't you bill the last copy....

He mumbled himself and gave his credit card to that guy... He was billing that book but when he turned around he saw a guy passing that way but it seems like Iyappan to Anirudh... So, he came out from that section and was searching around for him...

He took his phone and called Iyappan... But he didn't picked up... He was pissed off and turned towards the other side... He saw a girl who was searching for some books... He was mesmerized by her.... He noticed her hands it holds the same book that is Memory Tips and she went towards the Marine Coffee Shop....

He followed her and went inside the shop... She sat at the corner table and opened that book to take the tips and He went and sat at the opposite chair in her table.... He took the book from her as she looked at him bluntly...

Anirudh: Reading others book without their permission is not a good manner.... I'm not saying that you can't use this book but With My Permission...

That time, that guy from the book shop came inside the coffee shop...

That guy: Excuse me, sir... You forgot the book and card...

He said and gave the book and my credit card to me... That girl smiled at me and I smiled at her too....

Anirudh: Sorry.... I forgot that  I kept my book at the counter itself...

That girl: That's okay... Forgetfulness is usual for all the humans...

Anirudh: I'm Anirudh... (He extend his hand and they did a handshake) Wanna have some coffee??

That girl: No thanks.... I want to go now..

Anirudh: Oh!

That girl: Hmm... If you have time means come to Avenue Mall... My show is there at 12... Here is the invitation... (She gave him two invitation)

Anirudh: Oh! Sure.... I'll try....

Then, that girl moved from there and Anirudh was standing there for a while...

Anirudh: Excuse me... (She turned back).. I forgot your name... What's that??

That girl: For your kind information... I didn't said my name...

Anirudh: Oh!

Anirudh smiled at her and she left the place.... Anirudh looked at the show's invitation and it described as....

Anirudh: Nithya... Sand artist??... Not bad... (He said that to himself)

After that, Anirudh came outside from that shop and there he saw Iyappan who passed him quickly...

Anirudh: This is Iyappan for sure...

He followed him and he saw Iyappan who was speaking with someone at the phone... Actually, Iyappan was talking to Anirudh's mom...

Iyappan: Mam... Anirudh was talking to some girl at the coffee shop...

Mom: Really?? That's his girlfriend ah??

Iyappan: Not for sure Mam... I'll check and call you...

Iyappan hung up the call and turned behind... He was shocked to see Anirudh there... He sweated for some time....

Anirudh: What are you doing here??

Iyappan: Just to drink some coffee...

Anirudh: Really? Then, Why didn't you pick up my call??

Iyappan: What?? Sorry da... My phone battery is dead already...

That time, his phone started to ring up...

Iyap's MV: Yaaruda avan?? (Who's that)

Iyappan smiled widely at Anirudh and looked at the caller I'd.. It was from Ani's mom... Anirudh noticed that clearly... Iyappan quickly locked his phone screen..

Ani's MV: Oh! You're the spy for my mom ah??

Anirudh: Who is on the call da?

Iyappan: That's my old school friend da...

Anirudh: Then why didn't you pick up the call??

Iyappan: He's just torturing me to come with him da to Australia...

Anirudh: Oh! Why are you not going there??

Iyappan: I strictly said to him that I won't leave Anirudh and his company in any situation...

Anirudh: You'll not leave the company till the company get ruined by you....

Iyappan: For what you're here da???

Anirudh: Actually, I'm here for my first date da... You saw a girl with me right??

Iyappan: Yeah..

Anirudh: She is Nithya... My girlfriend.... Actually, she came here to invite me for the show which she is conducting at the Avenue mall...

Iyappan: Oh!

Anirudh: Sorry da, I'm getting late... She will scold me for sure if I"m not there for time... So, bye...

Ani's MV: Problem finished!!!

Anirudh went out from there and started his car... Iyappan quickly took his phone and called Ani's mom...

Mom: Tell me, Iyappan...

Iyappan: Mam.... Anirudh is on date... Confirmed!

Mom: What???

Iyappan: Yeah Mam... Her name is Nithya... And now they're moving for a show at Avenue mall...

Mom: Okay.... Follow them.. Inform me everything what's happening there....

Iyappan: Okay mam...

He hung up the call and sighed... Then, he went outside and started his car....

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I was mesmerized by every single move of her...I'm feeling so much happy to be with her... So, now I'm going to attend her show.... I went to the mall and parked my car at the parking lot and went inside... The show is at the ground floor itself so I hurried towards the crowd.... But two shows were there.... One is the grand Musical Show by a band... And the other was by Nithya that's the sand art show.....

I went there and I was enjoying the show as she was doing that much cutely... Everybody was sincerely looking at the art but I was looking at Nithya who was doing the art by standing at the corner.... But suddenly her eyes roamed towards the audience and finally fixed at me... Her eyes met with mine for some seconds only but I felt a different feel and then she smiled at me and continued her work...

Everybody started to clap their hands then only I came to know that the show was ended.... Then, Nithya came to the center of the stage... She took the microphone...

Nithya: Thank You.... Thank You so much guys... (With a huge smile) So, to start the next show actually a challenge... I want somebody to accompany me... So, Come on guys... Come and join with me...

That time, Iyappan entered into that crowd... He looked at me with his doubtful eyes..... So, I decided to make him fool again... I quickly went on to the stage and accompanied Nithya.... Nithya smiled at me and I smiled at her too... She kept the microphone aside...

Nithya: Thank you so much...

Anirudh: For what??

Nithya: For coming here and also for accompanying me for this challenge...

Anirudh: Actually, I have to thank you for this invite bcoz the show was awesome and I really enjoyed it...

Nithya smiled at me and then took the microphone again...

Nithya: So guys.. I need some more persons to be here... Please come and join me like him... (Pointing Anirudh)...

I quickly grabbed the microphone from Nithya...

Anirudh: Come on guys.... Let's do it...

Three persons climb up the stage and accompanied us in the challenge....

Nithya: Thank you.. (To that three).. And so the challenge which I meant here is a Memory Test...

Anirudh's eyes widened in shock... Nithya looked at Anirudh and winked at him.... He was standing there with full tension....

Iyappan: You have got caught Ani....

Nithya: So, I'll draw 10 things and that'll displayed at this board and I'll just give you guys one minute... Within that you have to memorize that and you have to tell that in this mic within 2 mins... So, Let's Start.....

Nithya placed the microphone there itself and She drew ten things and that was displayed at the board.... I was looking carefully on that.... My tension level started to rise up...

Nithya: So your time starts now....

I was hardly looking at the board...

Nithya: Anirudh... Everything has a clue... We can remember everything by using some marks or signs.... And you can remember these things too... Just think deeply and look that things... You can do it... (She whispered at my ears)

I looked at the board and then only I recognized that the things just indicate our first meet... I closed my eyes and remembered that incident....

Nithya: Time Over!

She quickly erased those drawings and came towards that three first... She gave the mic to a girl first...

That girl: Book, Table, Chips packet, Credit card.. And... And..

Nithya: Great... Just try more...

That girl: Sorry...

Then, she gave the mic to another girl who was there...

That girl: Table, Credit card, Chair, A book and... and... No...

Nithya: Haha.... Okay...

Then, she gave the mic to another boy...

That boy: Coffee, book, credit card, Chips packet... Chips packet..

Nithya: Next...

That boy: Chips packet..

Iyappan: Hey, Just give him a chips packet ya... (He shouted from down)

Nithya: Haha... That's okay... Try afterwards.....

At last, she came near me and gave the mic to me... But suddenly I got some confidence as I quickly get the mic from her...

Anirudh: A book, Table, Chair, Credit card, Chips packet, Letter A (Indicates Anirudh), Display Board, Cool drinks bottle, Letter N (Indicates Nithya), Letters A and N..  (I told that within 1 min itself)

Iyappan's eyes widened in shock and he was looking at me bluntly....

Nithya: Superb!!!

She clapped her hands for me and then everybody clapped their hands... I smiled at Nithya and she too smiled at me.... Then, she went and collected her money from the management and returned to me... We just went to a nearby coffee shop at the mall itself... We ordered two coffees...

Author's P.O.V

Nithya: Anirudh... Do you know one thing?? Your problem is not in the brain... It's in your heart...

Anirudh quickly placed his hands on his heart...

Anirudh: Why?? It's beating as normal only...

Nithya: Haha... Not that..... You're just making yourself fool by thinking that you have some memory issues... If you remember everything by creating some marking or signs like this show means you can remember everything... Just try that in this way... Okay??

Anirudh just nodded his head while smiling... Suddenly, Nithya became silent while keep on looking at her phone...

Anirudh: What happened Nithya??

Nithya: Nothing... My sister said that she'll be here at 5 mins.... But she didn't arrived here till now...

That time, their order came as the waiter placed two coffee cups at the table...

Anirudh: Just drink this coffee... She'll come....

Nithya smiled and took her coffee.... Asha was hurrying towards the coffee shop where her sister called her... Her hands were full of things as she was shopping... Her one hand consists of some bags and other hand had one juice cup...

Iyappan: Mam, They're at the Avenue mall..

Mom: Okay... I'll come there to check... You hold them for some mins..

Iyappan: Okay Mam... Okay.. (He hung up the call) For only one promotion what and all I'm doing... Oh God!!

Suddenly, Iyappan turned and it made him to bump on a girl and it was none other than Asha... He fell down as Asha also fell down there... He took the juice cup of Asha as Asha was collecting her bags...

Iyappan: Hello! My status is single at the FB... I'm having a idea to change... What's your opinion?

Asha: Hmm... Go to the settings and change it bro...

Iyappan: What??

Asha: You can change that by selecting settings...

Iyappan: Okay... That's enough...

Asha quickly left the place and moved to the coffee shop as in the hurriness she forgetted to collect her juice cup from Iyappan.... Iyappan sipped some juice from the cup and thrown it away... Then, he got a call from Ani's mom...

Mom: Iyappan, I'm here.... Where are you??

Iyappan: I'm at the second floor Mam... Come quick...

Mom: Okay..

She hung up the call and then Iyappan went to the lift as Ani's mom came to that floor by lift...

Mom: Where are they??

Iyappan: I'll show you Mam... Come with me...

They two left the place but at that time Anirudh, Nithya and Asha came there as they're leaving the mall... Asha went near the lift as Anirudh and Nithya were walking slowly....

Nithya: Thank You so much, Anirudh for participating in my show...

Anirudh: I have to thank you a lot bcoz now I got an idea to escape from my memory problem... And that's only bcoz of you....

They reached the lift zone at last... Asha called Nithya and she signaled as I'm coming...

Nithya: So?

Anirudh: So??

Nithya: Bye... See you soon...

Anirudh: Hmm... Exactly when?

Nithya: Don't know.... Let the faith decide...

Anirudh: Haha... Okay...

Nithya smiled and went inside the lift... Asha pressed the UG button and the lift door quickly shuts which made Anirudh to piss off... Anirudh turned to his left and saw his mom who was with Iyappan roaming in search of him....

Anirudh: Oh God!! Iyappan, I'm gonna kill you for this... Now what am I gonna do??

Iyappan looked at Anirudh and called his mother and showed Anirudh to her.... Anirudh closed his eyes as he didn't know what to do next... Then,.....

To Be Continued....

A/N

What do you think about this chap guys????

So, Nithya and Anirudh met each other... Anirudh escaped from Iyappan first but got caught in his mother's hands...

What Anirudh gonna do next???

Let's see at the next chap...

Do your votes and comments for this chap so that I can update next chap...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21.9K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...
9.6K 778 34
Famous music director came for a concert in Malaysia and got stuck at a place alone with an unknown girl. Spend a whole night by her side. Anirudh Ra...
181K 9.9K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
39.6K 2K 27
《𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲》 " Nithya?" Raghav called her as she got silent suddenly "Did you love anyone during your college da...