Almost Won Her!!!

Author's P.O.V:

I want to tell you something about Nithya..., Anirudh said while looking down at the floor....

What?? Tell me..., Ani's mom said while smiling at Anirudh.....

That's mom.... Nithya can't...., he was about to say but at that time his grandma arrived there.....

Anirudh.... You have a call..., his grandma said while looking at Anirudh smilingly....

Will see that afterwards grandma.... I need to talk something with mom..., he said while looking at her tensely....

That phone call is also important only.... Go and check now...., she said while looking at him sternly....

Grandma...., he shouted and then quickly left to the room....

Anirudh's grandma smiled at his mom and then left to Anirudh's room quickly.... When she entered inside she saw Anirudh who was sitting there with his hands folded.... He looked at his grandma angrily.....

Why?? Why?? Don't you want mom to know about Nithya???...., Anirudh asked while looking at his grandma angrily.....

Not like that.... I'm just asking you to be silent till this marriage gets over...., she said while sitting beside him....

But why???...., he asked while looking at her confusedly.....

What if your mom creates some problems?? Our whole relatives here will come to know about Nithya's problem.... She will be worried then if everybody comes to know about that..... Do you want that to happen??...., she asked while looking at him angrily....

Yeah! correct.... Why am I being this much idiot??...., Anirudh asked himself while looking at the floor.....

That time, Nithya entered inside the room and smiled looking at Anirudh's grandma.... She went and sat beside her and started to talk with her..... Then, grandma got up and went to her room and then Nithya turned and looked back at Anirudh with a smile which made Anirudh to smile at her widely.... Nithya quickly left the place and then went to her room straightly as it was already late night and everybody already slept.... Anirudh smiled himself and then he too slept deeply......

The Next Day:

Nithya got ready and was checking the videos and was remembering everyone's face and the incidents happened yesterday and at that time someone emerged inside her room which made Nithya to shut the laptop quickly.....

Good Morning..., Anu said while emerging inside the room with a coffee cup.....

Good Morning..... Thank you sweetie pie..., Nithya said while getting that coffee cup....

You too started to call me like that ah?? Ani only will be calling me like that always...., Anu said while sitting beside Nithya smilingly.....

I know that.... Your brother have told me more about you.... He'll always be talking about you only...., Nithya said while sipping that coffee.....

I know...., Anu said while smiling herself looking at the floor..... What are you doing in laptop this early morning?...., she added looking at the laptop confusedly.....

That time, somebody called Anu from outside so she quickly left the room and went outside.... Nithya checked everything once and then went out.... She was able to recognize each members out there so she happily went and started to talk with everyone.... Then, she went near to Anirudh and was talking for sometime.... That time, Anu came out from her shouting Nithya's name loudly.... Nithya and Anirudh looked at her bluntly.....