Memory Tips!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Suddenly, Anirudh turned towards the Books Worm shop and there something just caught on Anirudh's eyes.... He got up from the chair and went towards the shop... He went there and looked at the book which caught his eyes.... It was Memory Tips... He took that book in his hands and went to the billing section... He gave that to the guy who was there....

Anirudh: Bill this book...

That guy: Oh! This is the last copy sir...

Anirudh: So what?? Won't you bill the last copy....

He mumbled himself and gave his credit card to that guy... He was billing that book but when he turned around he saw a guy passing that way but it seems like Iyappan to Anirudh... So, he came out from that section and was searching around for him...

He took his phone and called Iyappan... But he didn't picked up... He was pissed off and turned towards the other side... He saw a girl who was searching for some books... He was mesmerized by her.... He noticed her hands it holds the same book that is Memory Tips and she went towards the Marine Coffee Shop....

He followed her and went inside the shop... She sat at the corner table and opened that book to take the tips and He went and sat at the opposite chair in her table.... He took the book from her as she looked at him bluntly...

Anirudh: Reading others book without their permission is not a good manner.... I'm not saying that you can't use this book but With My Permission...

That time, that guy from the book shop came inside the coffee shop...

That guy: Excuse me, sir... You forgot the book and card...

He said and gave the book and my credit card to me... That girl smiled at me and I smiled at her too....

Anirudh: Sorry.... I forgot that  I kept my book at the counter itself...

That girl: That's okay... Forgetfulness is usual for all the humans...

Anirudh: I'm Anirudh... (He extend his hand and they did a handshake) Wanna have some coffee??

That girl: No thanks.... I want to go now..

Anirudh: Oh!

That girl: Hmm... If you have time means come to Avenue Mall... My show is there at 12... Here is the invitation... (She gave him two invitation)

Anirudh: Oh! Sure.... I'll try....

Then, that girl moved from there and Anirudh was standing there for a while...

Anirudh: Excuse me... (She turned back).. I forgot your name... What's that??

That girl: For your kind information... I didn't said my name...

Anirudh: Oh!

Anirudh smiled at her and she left the place.... Anirudh looked at the show's invitation and it described as....

Anirudh: Nithya... Sand artist??... Not bad... (He said that to himself)

After that, Anirudh came outside from that shop and there he saw Iyappan who passed him quickly...

Anirudh: This is Iyappan for sure...

He followed him and he saw Iyappan who was speaking with someone at the phone... Actually, Iyappan was talking to Anirudh's mom...