Never Give Up!!

The Next Day Morning:

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh got up early in the morning and got ready quickly.... He came out from his room and went out for a jog and then he returned home and saw his mom who was reading the daily sheet seriously.... He greeted her and went to his room and got ready to go out.... He came down casually and his mother looked at him with her eyes widened..... He smiled and went near her....

Where are you going now?...., Anirudh's mom asked curiously while tracing him from top to bottom....

Just going out ma.... And will be returning soon...., he said and took his car key....

His mother smiled at him.... And then he went to his car and started it.... He straightly drove the car to Iyappan's house and went inside his house..... Anirudh saw Iyappan's parents there and he just smiled at them..... They too smiled at him and called him inside the house as he was standing near the door....

Hey Ani.... After a long time, we're meeting up...., Iyappan's dad said while folding the daily sheet....

Yes uncle.... I was busy with my works... So, I didn't came here...., Anirudh said while searching Iyappan over there....

It's okay.... Sit Ani, I'll make you some coffee...., Iyappan's mom said while moving towards the kitchen...

It's fine aunty.... I came here for Iyappan.... Where is he?..., Anirudh asked while looking here and there....

He's still on the bed.... Go and catch him at his bedroom...., Iyappan's dad said and sighed while taking the daily sheet again....

Okay uncle...., I said and went near the stairs....

I climbed up the stairs and quickly emerged into Iyappan's room.... There I saw Iyappan who was sleeping while changing his expressions very weirdly.... I tapped at his shoulder but he didn't woke up but his face changed into a tensed situation....

Iyap.... Iyap..., I called softly nearing his ears but he didn't woke up..... Iyap..., I screamed and pushed him away but little forcibly which resulted in falling....

Iyappan fell down from the bed and started to scream while extending his hands....

No.... No.... Mummy....., he was screaming like a child while raising his hands high but still his eyes were in closed state....

Iyappan....., Anirudh screamed while sitting on his bed....

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around his room.... He slowly got up and sat straightly at the floor itself.... He was still looking around and was looking at himself while touching his own hands and legs.....

Am I still alive?...., he asked himself and pinched himself.... Ouch! I'm alive... alive..., he said himself while caressing his hand where he pinched....

Anirudh was looking at him confusedly where as Iyappan started to stare at him....

What happened, Iyap??, Anirudh asked while looking at him with his innocent face.....

Idiot, you were about to kill me...., he said while getting up from the floor and stood straightly.....

What are you blabbering??, Anirudh asked while looking at him confusedly.....

Oh! I was sleeping right? I thought it as a real one.... Will you believe this? I was standing at the edge of The Himalayas and was admiring everything from there but there also you came by calling me and you just push me out from there.... Oh God! I woke up that time...., he said while taking a seat beside me....