Love Or Friendship???

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh just left the place by showering all his anger on Nithya..... Iyappan followed him to console him but Anirudh walked more faster..... Then, suddenly a voice interrupted Anirudh which made him to feel too much happy..... He quickly turned and looked at Nithya with his widened eyes and smiled heavily at her.....

Did you called me??....., Anirudh asked while raising his eyebrows....

Nithya smiled and nodded her head while folding her arms as Anirudh went near her and stood in front of her while folding his arms and looked at her with his raised eyebrows......

Hey Anirudh.... Do you remember me???....., Nithya asked while bringing a smile on her face....

Sorry..... I can't recognize you.... May I know who are you??....., Anirudh asked normally while looking directly at her.....

They two started to laugh looking at each other and looked at each other smiling widely..... Asha and Iyappan looked each other confusedly and then looked at them.....

We are also here guys......, Iyappan said while moving towards Anirudh.....

Who is this??....., Nithya asked Anirudh while pointing Iyappan.....

What??? I'm the one who helped you guys to unite together again....., Iyappan said while looking at Anirudh angrily....

Hey Iyap..... Nithya didn't pasted your photo in her diary.... She can't remember you...., Asha exclaimed which made Iyappan to realize the truth.....

Oh! Okay......, Iyappan said while nodding his head weakly......

Nithya..... This is Iyappan..... My best friend forever......, Anirudh introduced Iyappan to her as he know that Iyappan felt sad about that....

Oh! Hi Iyappan....., Nithya said while smiling and then looked at Anirudh.....

And Nithya..... I want to tell you something....., Anirudh said while breathing heavily.....

Tell me  Anirudh....., Nithya said normally while folding her arms and standing there fixedly.....

Actually..... Actually, I'm not a sand artist Nithya..... I just told that to be your friend and introduce myself to you....., Anirudh said while struggling between each word.....

Oh! You told me that you're a sand artist right??? I totally forgot that....., Nithya said while biting her lower lip.....

Anirudh looked at her bluntly as Asha and Iyappan started to laugh at Anirudh..... Nithya smiled widely at Anirudh which amde Anirudh to smile too......

Better you just keep quiet..... B'coz you're getting problems only with your mouth...., Iyappan said sarcastically and started to laugh hardly again.....

Everybody started to laugh including Anirudh..... Then, they just started to roam here and there around the city all together...... Then, they went to the beach and were roaming there and at that time, a music band came there and were performing there while a huge crowd gathered there.... They too went and joined that group ann were enjoying the music..... Then, that team took the micro phone and announced that they need anyone to sing a song for them but none came forward to sing..... Nithya was looking here and there expecting anyone to come front.....

Ani.... You just use this chance to impress Nithya...., Iyappan slowly whispered inside Anirudh's ears....

How can I?? I don't know to song da....., Anirudh said while looking at him innocently while adjusting his collar.....