Lost Memory??

Author's P.O.V:

Sundar: That is... Nithya had some major injuries at her head.. Her head had hit that car glass very strongly... Due to that hit, She had lost her memory power...

Asha: What???

Sundar: Lost her memory means not like she lost everything, She is having the memory about everything just what happened before the accident but after this accident... She will have things in her mind but she can't remember those things more than 24 hours...

Asha: I can't understand, Uncle.. She can't remember everything more than 24 hours means??

Sundar: For example, Today's incident.. She can remember this incident till she go to sleep.. But after she woke up tomorrow she'll forget all about today that is the incidents, peoples and everything.. She even can't recognize herself too.....

Asha started to cry loudly after hearing to all that... She was about to faint but Sundar hold her strongly and made her lean on the wall...

Sundar: What is this Asha? You have to be strong in this situation and you have to console your sister...

Asha: But how am I supposed to be fit after hearing all these things???

Sundar: You're supposed to because you're her only hope and how long will you stay away from her?? Just go and talk with her.. I just told her everything about these injuries... So, Go and talk normally to her..

Asha nodded her head and went to Nithya's room there she saw Nithya who was sitting all alone at the bed and was at the peak of sadness... Asha slowly went near Nithya with her wet eyes.. When Nithya saw Asha, Nithya just faked a smile...

Asha: Akka (Sister)...

Nithya: Just sit beside me... I wanna talk something with you...

Asha just obeyed her and sat beside Nithya...

Asha: Akka... Are You Okay???

Nithya: Why not?? I'm always okay only...

Asha: You know right?? You'll just forget everything within 24 hours.. I don't know akka... How you gonna face all the problems in future?

Nithya: Why are you thinking all that?? Even I'm not thinking about that.. You know something, I'm very happy of what happened to me...

Asha: What?? Are you serious???

Nithya: Yeah!! I'm very happy because I can forget everything within 24 hours right?? I can forget the fights and problems which happens in a day and can start a fresh day with fresh mind...

Asha: But how will you remember?? What you gonna do in future?? You always want someone near you to remember everything to you.. This is not practical, akka...

Nithya: Asha... Memory loss is meant only for the brain not for the heart... May be that is controlled by the brain and my brain just lost some power but in heart I'm strong enough to face anything... I can remember everyone with my heart... My heart know who belongs to me..

Asha: But.... Practically...

Nithya: please stop your practical class.. I have an idea for that....

Asha: What's that???

Nithya: I'll tell you... Come...

To Be Continued.....

A/N

Hope you guys liked whatever I entered in this chap...

So, What is Nithya's idea to make herself remember everything??

Will her idea work out???

Just continue reading the story for more....

Do your votes and comments for this chap if you liked it.....