Love Me Like You Do!!! (Epilogue)

Nithya's P.O.V:

After that guy left away from me my hands again started to shiver a lot.... I was struggling a lot to do the work without looking at that guy.... My heart and mind didn't worked at all after he left me.... I looked at my uncle who was smiling at me.... Tears started to escape from my eyes terribly.... I stood there silently without doing anything.... I looked at the board for a while and then pushed all the sand on the board to a side.... I took some sand in my hand and then slowly sprinkled that on that board....

Nithya..., that same sound emerged from behind which I was waiting to hear so long....

But when I turned back I found no one over there.... I sighed and then slowly placed my hands on the sand and slowly started to drag that to different directions to give it the shape.... I know that if he is here means he'll surely come back to me seeing this....

Author's P.O.V:

Anirudh was really surprised by his words.... He quickly turned back and looked at what Iyappan pointed.... Anirudh's mom smiled while looking at that when a single drop of tear escaped from Anirudh's eye looking at that.... His lips started to curve looking at that while Iyappan wrapped his hand around his shoulder..... Anirudh smiled widely and then quickly hurried towards Nithya while everyone over there looked at Anirudh with their surprised face.... Anirudh just went near to Nithya and stood behind her....

Nithya...., he called out in his low tone even that was audible to her...

She quickly turned back and hugged him tightly.... Anirudh felt really happy at that moment.... He hugged her back while tearing a little.... She too started to cry hardly lying on his chest.... He quickly let her and then cupped her cheeks with his hands slowly....

So you remember me ah??..., Anirudh asked while looking at her smilingly....

No... I don't know who you are... I really don't remember you but I don't know why I'm remembering your face everytime whenever I'm feeling alone...., Nithya said while looking at Anirudh with her wet eyes....

Anirudh smiled while looking at his face which was drawn by Nithya on her board and it was displayed in the big screen too....

I have drawn your face many times without my knowledge.... Whenever I have drawn your face I was eagerly waiting for the time to meet you.... I was really confused by you.... Who are you?..., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh smilingly....

Anirudh quickly inserted his hand inside his pocket and took one box.... He opened that and took a ring out from that smilingly..... He looked at Nithya who was looking at him with her curious face....

Do you remember this?? This is the one you thrown away at that beach when you left me for the last time... But it's still waiting for your finger only.... Tell me what I have to do with this...., Anirudh said while smiling at her with that ring on his palm....

She smiled and then extended her hand towards him.... He smiled and looked at her with his wet eyes.... He slowly inserted that ring in her finger.... He smiled looking at her while she was smiling widely looking at that ring....

You asked me who am I right? I'm your memories...., Anirudh said while looking straightly onto her eyes....

Nithya smiled and then quickly hugged him.... Anirudh too hugged her and smiled himself.... But Anirudh quickly let her and then cupped her cheeks again....