Remember Me??

Anirudh's P.O.V:

Nithya was standing at the middle road as I was bit far away from her... She didn't recognized that lorry as she was looking at the other side... That lorry came near to Nithya...

Nithya...., I screamed and went near to her...

She quickly turned back and looked at that lorry..... She was shocked at the same time stood there without moving.... I quickly dragged her towards me.... I embraced her and closed my eyes in the fear..... She hugged me tightly and closed her eyes too in shock.... After some time, we broke our hug.... I looked at her while her gaze was fixed at the floor....

Are you feeling good?, I asked in a concerning voice.

She was just looking at the floor.... I lifted her chin and made her to look at me......

Are you okay, baby?, I asked while placing my hands on her cheeks.

She simply nodded her head and was looking at me... I straightly looked into her eyes and she was also looking at my eyes.... We were like that for a while.... I was looking into her eyes very deeply still my hands were on her cheeks.... She just smiled at me and then I smiled and went near her face..... My forehead slightly hit her forehead and then my nose touched her nose.... She slowly closed her eyes with a wide smile..... I smiled and went more closer to her face and then I just went near her lips and was about to press my lips against her but was disturbed by a phone call.... She opened her eyes and went back a few steps and fixed her gaze again at the floor..... I bit my lower lip and took the phone and glanced at the caller Id... It was from Iyappan...

Anirudh's MV: Iyap... Your death is confirmed da...

I attend that call and placed the phone on my earlobes...

Hello, I said in a horrifying tone....

Where are you?, he asked in a normal tone...

I'm in the hell.... Are you willing to come here?, I yelled at him in anger....

No buddy.... You enjoy there all alone itself, he said in a sarcastic tone....

Just cut the call, I said in an annoyed tone...

Okay, You come to the hospital soon... We got our report.... We are waiting for you guys outside..., he said in an annoyed tone too.....

Fine, I said and hung up the call....

I looked at Nithya who was still looking here and there but not my face.... I went near to her and there were only a few inches gap between us..... She looked at me like anything....

Can we move?, I asked while extending my hands towards the car.

She smiled and nodded her head... Then, we went near the car and entered inside the car.... I drove the car to the hospital and stopped at the entrance as they two were sitting there at a desk... We went near them but they didn't even noticed our presence as they were busy at their own world of talks...

Author's P.O.V:

Asha and Iyappan looked at Nithya and Anirudh... Then, they again started to talk while Nithya and Anirudh was totally pissed off by their acts.....

Guys..., Nithya dragged in a totally pissed off manner....

They two looked at them and Nithya gave a sign as 'What'... Asha got up from her place followed by her Iyappan got up.... Iyappan starred at Anirudh who was standing there casually as he don't know anything in this world.... Silence prevailed over that place for sometime and then the silence was broken by Asha...