For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 13

101K 3.5K 3.2K
By Black_baddie

  "Aww! Look at how cute they look!"

  That's all I heard before I saw a bright flash of light go off. Even though my eyes were closed I knew it was my mom taking pictures again.

  I smiled softly for the picture until I realization hit me. My mom said 'they' as in two people.

  I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it until the sleep was gone. Once my vision was cleared up I was frozen.

Sam had his arms around my waist with his head resting on my boobs. Our legs were a tangled mess and I had droll all over my side of the blanket. My hands were on his stomach under his long sleeve shirt. I quickly removed my hands and looked at my mom grinning from ear to ear.

After we finished eating we went up to my room to study. We must've fell asleep while studying.

  I yawned and shook Sam awake. That attempt failed because all he did was turn his head around and rub his face into my boobs.

  I screamed his name about 3 times and he still was sound asleep.

  I only had one thing to try out.

   "rain drop"

  Not even seconds later Sam shouted "drop top". I knew that would work.

  His eyes slowly opened minutes after. He noticed where his face was and smirked at me saying "I like this position babe." I slapped the back of his head and he jolted up and off my bed.

  He rubbed the back of his head and pouted while I laughed at his reaction to me hitting him.

  "I'm saving this video" my mom said after I finished laughing at Sam.

  I put my face in my hands and sighed. Sam walked up to her, smiled at the video, and whispered something in her ears.

  What does he keep telling her? I asked myself as I watched Sam come to sit on the edge of my bed.

  My mom clapped her hands and said "okay kids, time to get ready for school."

  School? What is she talking about?

  It's just night time. Still in shock I leaned over my bed to check what time it is. I only had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready for school.

  I buried my face in my pillow and screamed my lungs off. Just the thought of school makes me rattled.

  I felt my bed dip but I ignored it. I was too busy feeling bad about being forced to go back to the hell hole you call school.

  I felt someone put their weight on me and I immediately knew it was Sam. Sam said "come on princess, we have to get ready for school." When Sam said princess I heard a thump come from the doorway.

  I lifted my head and saw that the camera that was in my mom's hand was now on the floor. I knew why she had that kind of reaction though.

  The only guy that called me princess was my dad. My mom is not yet over the fact that my dad is gone. She's not used to not having him around. So when Sam called me princess it reminded her of my dad.

  She looked at me and I gave her a knowing look. I wasn't fully used to Sam calling me princess either.

  She bend over and picked up the camera. She said "come on kids or else you'll be late for school. Diamond don't forget you have to dress up today." I nodded my head and after her goodbyes to us she left.

  I wiggled Sam off of me and he laughed. He dropped next to me on the bed before he got up and went back over to the edge of my bed.

  I yawned again and looked at Sam who was rubbing his eyes.

   "Sam you were suppose to leave yesterday night, not stay the whole day." He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

  I got off my bed to stretch my sore and aching limbs. When my arms lifted so did my shirt so I had to pull it down to its original length which was not that hard since I was wearing a crop top. Sam was looking at my stomach so I cleared my throat. His head snapped up and he rubbed his eyes viciously.

  He got off my bed and said "see you at school princess" he walked over to where I was standing and kissed my forehead.

  He put on his shoes and grabbed his car keys that was on my dresser.

   "you have comfortable boobs princess" was all he said before he walked out of my room.
-----------
  "Oww mom!! You're killing me over here." I screamed out as my mom pulled my hair into the perfect bun. I told her it doesn't have to be perfect but she said she  didn't want me to go to school looking like a well dressed bum with bad hair.

  I was sitting on the chair in front of my bed. My mom obviously complained about my lack of mirrors. She understands why I don't like mirrors though. I don't mind her complaining.

  My mom had to do my makeup too because I refused to look at myself. I am not ready to take that step yet. Maybe in due time.

  "If you don't stop moving I'm gonna pop you with this brush Diamond." And there is my sweet and loving mom I adore so much.

  She's always ready to pop me if I squirm in my seat. It's a good thing I learned that she wasn't kidding about popping me when I was little. I could have been crying right now because my mom had a wood brush in her hand.

  After many hair pulling and screaming later my moms cheerful voice said "done."

  She took a photo on her camera and turned it towards me. I looked stunning. Beautiful even.

  My makeup looked perfect with my skin tone. The dress I was wearing brought out my curves and my semi flat stomach.

  I added my MK watch so it could hide my old scars.

  I hugged my mom as a thank you for doing my hair and makeup. She hugged me back and rubbed circles on my back.

As I pulled away I felt a warm substance drip down my left arm. I looked at my mom and as I guessed she was crying.

  "What's wrong?" I asked my mom as I wiped her tears.

  "My baby girl is growing up so fast."

  I kissed her cheeks and squeezed her hands in mine.

After our moment we walked downstairs where my mom said goodbye to me.

  I didn't realize I arrived at school until the smell of death hit me. I breath in and out and parked in the nearest parking spot.

  I dug though my glove compartment hoping and praying that my white earrings earring was in there.

  After minutes of searching for my pair of earrings I finally found it under the passenger seat.

  After I put on my earrings I stepped out of my a and smoothed down my dress.

I grabbed my white MK purse that I put on my seat an closed my door.

As I walked towards the school I heard a lot of catcalls and wolf whistles. Many boys got slapped by their girlfriends for staring at me for too long.

  I kept my head up and continued to walk into the school. I saw Sam and his building friends standing in the doorway of the school.

Sam was also dressed up today. I didn't know he was also on the welcoming committee.

He had on a tight black suit which did wonders for his biceps. His pants was fitted and all I could say is damn that ass.

  Even though I wanted to blend in with the crowd and keep my head down I choose not to. I'm done hiding.

  As I walked towards him I added a more pep in my step. I swayed my hips more and I made sure my butt was jiggling too.

  "Hi princess"'Sam said as I passed him and his buildings.

  I turned around to face his and said "hi Greene." He smirked at me as he walked towards me.

  He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his waist. As I hugged him I took a whiff of his cologne and I almost fell. He smells like a grown man.

We pulled away and Sam kissed my forehead. I blushed and he smirked.

  He stepped back and observed me. I blushed as his eyes roamed my body.

  "You look sexy my princess" Sam said as his eyes finally finally meet mine. I blushed like a idiot of course.

I looked at what he was wearing and said "you don't look that bad yourself."

After we finished talking I walked away from Sam and his group of smirking buildings.

"Dude, who is that?" One of the buildings said.

"She's my princess." I could almost see Sam's smirking face when he said that.

  It's a good thing I was t facing him because I was blushing as bright as a baboon butt.
----------
"Ms.Ryder and Mr.Green? Can you both come here please?" I string of ohhs rung out in the classroom.

How old are they? 5.

Everyone's eyes followed Sam and I as we made our way to the front of the class. I knew that they were mostly staring at me so I kind of hid behind Sam's tall figure.

As we walk I felt someone's stare burn holes on the side of my head. I turned around and saw Britney and her minions glaring at me for no apparent reason.

"Here is your passes, the principal wants you guys in his office." I guys it's time for us to show the newbies around.

  As I was taking the pass I still felt Britney's cold glare on me. I looked at her and did a little twirl for her then I blew them a kiss. The whole class snickered including the teacher. Only the rats in the room isn't find it funny.

  The teacher gave us the slip and told us to go straight to the office.

  We grabbed the passes and took tonight's homework. I was about to leave but Sam but his hand on my lower back causing me to freeze.

  I slowly recovered seconds after and walked out of the class. In the corner of my eyes I saw Britney and her retarded monkey gasping for air.

  I just chuckled and my way to the office with Sam slowly in tow.

  "Hi Diamond, it's nice to see you." I smiled at Mr. Jameson, our principal said to me.He was a very nice person until you got on his bad side. He was a short man that was around 5'3 but he was very tall to me. He favored us seniors more because we were more mature then the lower class men.

  His eyes shifted to Sam and he smirked. He asked "why are you here Greene? What did you do?"

  Sam smirked back at him and said "I'm just here to show the freshmen's around." Mr. Jameson nodded his head and went through the files that was on his desk. He flipped the folders and smiled.

  "Ok so you guys are going to have to show the new kids around the school together. Show them everything from bathrooms to the classrooms." We both nodded our heads and Mr. Jameson gave us their schedules.

  After he told us what to do we waited for the new kids to come.

About 10 minutes later a group of about 5 freshman walked into Mr. Jameson office. Everyone was happy to be here but, one girl was not. She stuck out from the other freshman. She had a cocoa skin tone with jet black puffy hair. She had chestnut brown eyes with little freckles spread across her face.

  She looked beautiful to me. She reminded me of myself when I was in 9th grade.

  Sam and I stood up and walked towards them. They introduced themselves and I found out that her name is Ruby. She was very from the group of girls we had.

  While all the girls wore pink skirts with a white shirt  she had on black ripped skinny jeans with a long sleeve black thrasher shirt.

The other girls where flitting with Sam while we were showing them around but, she was talking to me.

  When Sam was showing the girls around I told Ruby "I like you." She smiled at me and said I like you too Diamond. She had a very fun personality and she was very talkative once you get to know her.

  When our tour was over the new kids went off to their class; all except one.

  Ruby stood in front of her classroom, shaking. I put my hands on her shoulder and she turned around. She was shaking and her eyes were watery.

  "It's ok Ruby. You'll fit in just fine." She smiled at me and gave a hugged me. We said our goodbyes and she took a deep breathe and walked into the classroom.

  I tuned around and I saw Sam smiling at me.

  "What?"

  "She reminds me of you. Same beautiful features and cute little freckles across your faces."

  "Freckles? I don't freckles." What is he talking about.

  "Princess; you have the cutest little freckles that spread from your nose to your cheeks." Do I? I guess that's what happens when you don't own a mirror.

  I blushed and said a meek thank you.

  "Come on princess, I want to give you something."

  I nodded my head and followed Sam to his locker.

  When we arrived in front of his locker Sam unlocked it and took out a long gift box. He handed it to me and I took it. Still confused I looked at Sam but all he do was smirk.

  I slowly opened the gift box and I froze.

  In front of me was a full body mirror with the words 'you're beautiful', 'you're a queen', and much more words were written on a sticky note that was on the mirror.

  My eyes started to well up with tears as I looked at my reflection. I can't remember the last time I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't have good experiences with mirror either.

  "W-why did you get me a mirror? I asked with a hoarse voice.

  "I want you to see how beautiful you are with your cocoa brown skin and warm brown eyes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.5K 61
Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard she raids the vending machine during her...
6.2K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...