The Girl They Never Noticed

By The_Outkast

✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hm... More

AMAZON + New Book
Publishing / Editing
Hola Everybody!!!
Acknowledgements
Cast ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pierce Mansion🏠
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
E-Awards, The Literacy Awards and The Bloom Awards Nominations
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Boy That Time Forgot - Jace's Backstory
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN: Nominate
RANKING
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
GIF Mania
AN
Chapter 28
Suggestions💖💝
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CONGRATS!!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Adios
Hola!!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(accidentally deleted)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 27

840 84 45
By The_Outkast

***Chapters 1-4 have been edited***
Also THANK YOU GUYS SOOO SOO MUCH BECAUSE THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY RANKED AT #446 IN TEEN FICTION❤️😭
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

-Play Song Here-

"Nooooooo!" Jaycee's pained screams echoed through the stunned house.

We all ran towards the window to see what was going on; still trying to process what in the same heck just happened. Sebastian was sprawled on the floor, seemingly unconscious while the perpetrator was lying next to him, unconscious as well. We couldn't see much due to the pouring rain.

I looked at everyone. Brenda had tears streaming down her face while Sabrina was awestruck. The boys had their hands on top of their heads while Jaycee......well he wasn't even there.

Wait.

What?

"Guys we need to go see what's wrong!!" I screamed, bringing them out of their daze as we all scattered to go down the stairs.

Three words.

Please wake up!!!

Two words.

God no!!

One word.

No....

Jaycee was sprawled on his brother's body, crying like a baby who just lost his entire family.

"Please wake up!! Sebastian please!! You promised you'd be there for me!" Tears were running down his face, falling on his brother's limp body as it mixed with rain.

"Jaycee..." started officer McDaniels.

"No!! Get away from him! Get away from me!! Sebastian wake up!! I can't lose you too!! Please! Please...." He was silently sobbing, his shoulders bobbing up and down.

I looked around me and I could see the pained expression on all my friends' faces; especially Brenda. Everyone was out here, under the heavy rain but the perpetrator was no where to be found; the rain covering any signs or tracks of him.

I walked towards Sebastian's limp body and basically pried Jaycee off of him, and got on my knees. I started CPR on his heart steadily; my own heart breaking at the painful sobs of his brother.

"Come on Sebastian." I whispered , applying more pressure.

"This is Officer Jayden J. McDaniels, badge number 12321, requesting assistance at 9870 ForestWay Drive. Officer down, I repeat, Officer down!!"

I continued applying more pressure, but I saw blood seeping out his shirt.

"Brenda! Come here!!" I said, trying not to lose focus.

"W-what is it?" She said, bending down next to me.

"There's a wound bleeding out his shirt. I need you to please find the source and...."

"Apply pressure. Got it!" She finished for me. Since we both binge watched Grey's Anatomy, and since we both volunteered at an emergency room last summer, we knew pretty well what we were doing.

"Oh dear Lord! There's a huge piece of glass protruding through his lower right abdomen!! Damn it!!" She says, as she gets up to get stuff from inside.

"Guys! We need to get him inside! There's a high chance of him getting hypothermia if he stays under the f-freezing r-rain any longer!" I scream to my stunned friends.

In no time at all, Jace, Ashton, and Officer McDaniels rush him inside and put him on the floor.
Brenda came back with the gauze and other supplies she found in a first aid kit.

"You need to stop moving Alexis so I can get this piece of glass out of him without leaving any shards inside."

"I can't do that! I need to get the blood flowing back to his system! I think he went under cardiac arrest!"

I continued pumping as steadily as I could. With my hands becoming numb, I decided to give him one, strong and steady fist punch. It worked because the next second, he was coughing up blood. My heart stopped beating erratically when he finally came back to us.

Everyone sighed a sigh of content and relief.

I looked at Brenda but she was already looking at Sebastian, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Hey." He said, tiredly and out of breath; stroking her cheeks.

"H-Hey." She said, her hands still on the piece of glass. "Don't ever do that to me again." She whispered.

"Hahah. Ow. I'll try." He said, his breathing rate reaching a state of equilibrium.

I looked over at Jace, to see a betrayed and pained look on his face. It was there for a total of 3 seconds before he masked it, walking away- defeated- to presumably find Jaycee.

"I'm sorry but I need to do this." Said Brenda.

"Do wha-- AAAHHHH OWW!!!" He screamed, blood dripping out his mouth.

"Sorry. Alexis can you clean it?" She asked me as she held his hand tighter, wiping the blood from his face.

"Okay Sebastian this is going to hurt like hell but I need you to not move." I said, warning him before hand.

"I'm an officer Lexi, I know what's -- DEAR GOOD LORD OF THE HEAVENS ABOVE!" He screamed into a cloth, as I poured betadine on the wide cut.

It took a while but we were able to disinfect the wound- I think- and minimize the blood flow outside of it. With the help of Officer McDaniels, we bandaged the wound and brought the bleeding to a minimum.

We carried him to a couch, brought him water and he just dozed off because of the amount of blood he lost. He needed the rest; he risked his own life to save mine.

"Hey Officer McDaniels, what happened to the intruder?" I asked, distracting the traumatized officer from looking at his partner like he'd lose him again.

"Call me Jayden little girl. I don't know. He's wounded, I mean he fell from the second floor so he couldn't have gone far." He said, deep in thought.

"GUUUYYYSSSSSS!!!!" We heard CJ scream from a distance.

We shared a look and ran towards his echoing voice. How much more trauma can we take in one day? Apparently this is only the beginning.

We followed his voice, which lead us to the backside of the house; a place I've never seen before.

There were 4 rooms, 2 bed rooms, a bathroom and a study. The study had a busted window and an evident blood trail leading to the outside.

We entered the room to find Officer Dean handcuffed to the bed and beaten senseless . I'm guessing that he was asleep and didn't hear us because of the location of his room when the intruder attacked.

"Oh God!! Grayson! Grayson! Are you ok?!" I heard Jayden's pleas.

"Wha- I'm.. I'm ok. I'm f-fine." He said, spitting out blood.

Jayden uncuffed Officer Grayson and laid him on the bed. His face was red with fresh and dried blood, cuts and bruises lined his forehead and fists.

"He took my gun." Was the last thing he said before he passed out from exhaustion.

"We need to stay together. CJ help me move him to the living room." He said, putting one hand over his shoulder.

They dragged him towards the living room where the other officer lying unconscious; mumbling incoherent words in his sleep.

"What on earth happened to him?!" Said Sabrina.

"The guy who got us into this mess is what happened." I said, feeling my heart beat rising from worry.

"Guys we need to get an ambulance here and quick because Sebastian is losing a lot of blood and he's becoming hypothermic. I'm afraid he'll suffer some sort of septic shock."

"I called them but they won't be able to make it for another day due to the raging storm outside." Said Jayden defeated.

"I can make him hold for another day, but that's as far as I can go."

It was barely 7 am, so we decided to rest and sleep after barricading the whole floor. I realized that Jaycee still wasn't here so I swallowed my pride and called him; only for his brother, nothing else.

Calling Jay(cee me rolling)👩🏽‍🚀:

J: H-hello

He was crying.

A: Hi Jay Jay

J: You d-don't hate me?

A: *sighs* Of course I don't hate you. I'm completely pissed at you, yes, but I don't hate you. I never will.

J: I'm sorry Alexis, please, please forgive me. I'm slowly losing everyone I care about. I can't lose you too. I won't be able to live if I did. Please...

The pain in his voice was enough to send shivers down my spine.

A: You won't lose me Jaycee. I promise. Just promise me that you won't accuse me of things I didn't do.

J: I promise

A: Now please come back home; Sebastian needs you.

J: Is he...

A: He's fine. Brenda's taking good care of him.

J: I'm coming. Oh and Jace is with me too. Our car broke down somewhere in the woods but we'll come.

A: WHAT?! YOU....You... OH MY GOD!! How can you be so reckless!!!

J: I'm sorry love. I'll take care of him for you I promise.

And just like that, all was good.

Well, sort of.

A: I'm still mad at you, and what you said earlier will take a while to heal.

J: I'll wait a while.

A: Take care of yourselves.

J: Bye. Take care of yourself for me.

I didn't realize that this might've been the last time I heard from him again.

Ever.

AN: Since I'm basically bed-ridden, I decided to update. This chapter was intense and fun to write xD my inner CSI came out😂😂 Anyways, hope you guys like it❤️❤️❤️

Vote

Comment

Spread the word❤️✨✨

#FrenchFriesAndPopsicleSkies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 33
Have you ever seen a play? Watching actors parade around a stage reciting made up lines to entertain an audience, or walk away in tears when the boos...
3K 405 35
After my escape, and yet another but brutal last year at the same high school, my school sent me their condolences and made sure to inform my future...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
264K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...