Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)

3.4K 44 32
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

Some of this is based off of what happened at the concert, there was a lot of Sluff moments squeeeee!!

Also Duff was wearing that exact same shirt he's wearing on that pic ^^^

I'll talk about the concert at the end, for now, enjoy my babies.

ALSO LOOK AT THE GORGE IT'S SO FUCKING PRETTY (not my picture)

~Munky

~

September 3rd, 2017 Not In This Lifetime Tour George, WA Gorge Amphitheater 

Duff grinned, jittery and antsy as he waited with the rest of the boys behind the stage nervously. He didn't know why he was so nervous, this was Washington! His home state! But something kept nagging at him.

Slash smiled at Duff, slapping him on the back. 

"Why so nervous?" Slash tilted his head and hid a concerned look in his eyes behind his shades and waves of curly hair. 

"I... I'm not sure?" Duff shook his head. "It's just... So surreal, you know?" 

Slash nodded, gripping the tall man into a tight hug.

"I feel ya, man. Don't worry, you'll do great!" The guitarist smiled and slung a arm around Duff's shoulder as the lights dimmed around the giant stage and the crowd went crazy. "Let's fucking ROCK!" 

Duff nodded, grabbing his signature white bass and took a deep breath, walking out with the rest of the band members onto the stage.

The bass player's eyes widened when he looked out into the crowd. He knew there would be a lot of people, but this was fucking crazy and the crowd was so riled up. The air smelled of sweat and weed and people were staring at them with desperate eyes. It was terrifying, but their energy fed into him as he thumped his bass.

They played a couple songs, all of it a blur as Duff's fingers skidded across the bass strings and his sore fingers pressed down hard, sweat dripping off his face. He turned to Axl who grinned, wiping his shaggy hair out of his face. 

Slash played the intro to Welcome to the Jungle and the sound of the guitar shot shocks of adrenaline into Duff's veins, spiking him with a energy so crazy he ran up to Slash, plucking his bass.

The two old friends glared at each other in mock cockiness, heart's beating and so out of breath, Duff could hear Slash gasping for air.

"YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!" Axl screamed into the microphone, raising his arms out like the Lord's crucifixion, closing his eyes and letting the crowd's screams cradle his mind. "You're in The Gorge, baby."

With a wink, Axl giggled and skipped across the stage, thrilled and energized as he started to sing the classic GNR song with such a passion, Duff had to pause ad stare at him in amazement.

Slash's snarling guitar popped him out of his head and he huffed, plucking his bass strings and grinning at Slash. The guitarist stuck his tongue out playfully and leaned his back against Duff, playing hard and fast. Duff threw his head back, resting it against Slash's tophat and played.

The two men were huffing for air, playing and leaning on each other for support as the crowd howled and Axl sung his lungs out. Energy pulsed through the large stadium and their sound carried out far around the barren place.

They played for a while, sweat visibly dripping off of them as they paused and took a breather in the dark of the stadium. 

"You know, we have a resident of your state with us right now, Washington." Axl grinned mischievously and Duff's heart thumped as he reached out and grabbed the mic stand in the dark. The lights came back, illuminating the band. 

The crowd screamed and clapped. Duff stared out at them in amazement. He never expected him and his band to get this far in music and his heart swelled with pride. 

"Mr. Duff McKagan, everyone." Axl tipped his hat at the crowd and everyone exploded, smiling at the tall bassist with enthusiasm. 

Duff bit his lip and look around.

"Oh, I'm supposed to sing now, right?" Duff laughed, face turning red as he heard the mic pick his nervous words up and the people laughed. Slash nodded and smiled making the blonde's heart swell as he took a deep breath and started to sing a cover of the song Attitude by the Misfits.

"Attitude!" Duff sang, all of his anxiety disappearing as soon as his fingers plucked the bass. "You got some fucking attitude! I can't believe what you said to me, you got some attitude!" 

Slash stuck out his tongue, grinning at Duff and jumping up and down to the song. That motherfucker distracted Duff and he stumbled on the words, messing up and giving the crowd an apologetic smile.

He mentally flipped off Slash as he continued, Axl running off stage to go and change his sweaty shirt. 

~

"Goodnight, Washington!" Axl screamed and they all took a bow, wrapping their sweaty arms around each other and bending forward, Slash's hat almost falling off.

(A/N HOLY FUCK I TEXTED MY FAV RADIO STATION TO PLAY GNR AND THEY SAID HELL YES SO NOW MR. BROWNSTONE IS PLAYING IM CRYING OMF THANK YOU 98.9 FUCK ME)

Duff and Slash skipped off stage as the crowds screaming died down.

"Fuckin' great show!" Slash laughed, slinging an arm around Duff and smiling. "You did great."

"I kinda messed up though." Duff frowned, then smiled slightly. "Thank's to your dumb ass distracting me."

"My ass was distracting you?" Slash smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as they set down their equipment. 

"What? NO! Well-Wait... Ah fuck you!" Duff blushed madly, shaking his head and grabbing Slash's arm. "Come here, I want to show you something."

The two stumbled over to the ledge overlooking the actual Gorge. There was a little looking area that people could stand and look at the whole scenery. The sun had settled and all the lights from the stadium bounced around and illuminated the the hills and valleys.

"It's beautiful, Duff." Slash smiled, leaning against the railing and looking off the ledge and into the dark abyss of rocks and shrubs. 

"Yeah, I haven't been here in awhile. It's very pretty when the sun is setting, probably one of the most pretty venues if all this damn smoke wasn't here." Duff sighed, coughing a little as the smoke and ash hit his lungs. 

Ranging fires were spreading not far away from the Gorge and the smoke had made the moon turn red. It was haunting looking.

"Looks like a horror movie." Slash snickered, moving closer to Duff as a cool breeze hit them. 

"You think everything looks like a horror movie mister fucking Slash." Duff scoffed, rolling his eyes, a smile playing on his lips. 

The two long time friends sat in silence for a couple minutes, staring out into the darkness of the night as sounds from people leaving and packing up filled their ears.

"You know, I can't believe we've made it this far." Duff whispered, gripping onto the railing and staring at the bloodshot moon. "I mean, all of us came so close to death from all the shit we've done in the past, I'm surprised we're still... I mean... Alive. Here. For a reunion tour."

Slash nodded, humming in agreement. 

"I mean, fuck, we're doing a reunion tour!" Duff laughed, "A fucking reunion tour! Who in hell thought Axl would agree to that?"

"I know, right?" Slash snorted and chuckled. "We should head back, Ax is probably wondering where we are."

"Yeah, alright." Duff sighed, standing up straight and turning away from the sight. Then Slash stopped him, spinning him to face the guitarist. Duff was about to object, but Slash wrapped him in a hug. 

Duff was surprised, none of the three originals have really gotten this close since the reunion tour because of some of the tension. But Duff sighed and embraced the broad man, wrapping his arms around Slash and burning his face into Slash's neck.

"Never stop being my friend, Duff." Slash whispered, giving the bassist a squeeze and smiling. Duff nodded, squeezing his eyes shut and gripping onto Slash for dear life, enjoying the comfort that came with the hug.

The two friends pulled back and slung their around around each other, walking away with grins on their faces.

~

A/N

Okay so everything during the concert in this oneshot actually happened like Duff did mess up a little and it was really cute and he mumbled "Oh, I'm supposed to sing now, right?" IT WAS SO CUTE fUCK ME SIDEWAYS I LOVE HIM!!

The concert was fucking amazing! Slash fucking slayed and Axl danced and did these silly little moves and holy fuck that man was so giggly that night he kept smiling and dancing and laughing and blushing like aXL KILL ME PLEASE CAN YOU GET ANY CUTER!?!?!? 

So I was as close to them as I could get without being in seats, I had lawn tickets so I was leaning against this fence like a caged animal and it felt so great BUT OH NO THIS HIGH AS FUCK BITCH DECIDED TO COME UP AND SQUeEZE RIGHT NEXT TO ME?? AND SHE WAS DANCING LIKE A FUCKING STRIPPER I WAS A LITTLE TURNED ON BUT THEN IT JUST GOT ANNOYING LIKE SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE WORDS AND SHE WAS SCREAMING IN MY EAR AND FUCKIN WHIPPING HER HAIR IN MY FACE I WAS SO FUckING CLOSE TO PUSHING HER OFF THE LEDGE!!! I also called her a bitch and flipped her off but nope she was too high to care and all she did was laugh and continued screaming. She left eventually thank god.

ALSO I CRIED SO HARD I JUST!?FOIJCJIOXODXOJOWD

I miss it kill me please.

I have my first day of school tomorrow I'm a Sophomore WOOOOO LETS GO WOO!! I'm gonna wear my Misfits shirt fuck looking nice who the fuck am I trying to impress? 50 Year old men who don't know of my existence, that's who. 

Someone just throw me off a cliff please just fucking throw me off the Gorge please OMG THAT PLACE WAS GORGEOUS BUT THE FUCKING FIRES WERE MAKING IT ALL SMOKEY RIP. I made that pun during the concert and I didn't even realize it but my brother was laughing his head off I was  like wtf OH.

~Munky McKagan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 520 17
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
200K 5.1K 44
❃ "Mama take this badge from me, I can't use it anymore. It's getting dark, too dark to see. Feels like I'm knocking on Heather's door" A Guns n' Ros...
87.4K 549 38
you must be real horny if your here... don't worry, I gotchu 😼 *also revised on AO3 at sannelovestee*
44K 771 28
Send you're requests :) NO SMUT YOU DETTY PIGS love you :) Fluff and soft hehe no age gaps or littles(sorry I find it very cringey)