One Piece x Reader One Shots ➳

By VSphinx

luffy: *screams* ONE SHOTSS nami: *beats the shit out of luffy* shutup! luffy: *gets back up with a swollen... More

1. Sanji | I Loved You
2. Zoro | You Can Trust Me
3. Luffy | We're Going On An Adventure
4. Law | Broken Heart
5. White Beard Pirates | The First Lady
6. Marco | Vengeance Hurt The Seeker
7. Usopp | Wisdom Teeth
8. Bartolomeo + Sanji | When I Was Your Man
9. Shanks | She's The Man
10. Brook | Mistaken Chaos!
11. Ace | Maid Cafe
12. Sanji | I loved You ㊁
13. Kidd | How Are Babies Made?
14. Ace | Acknowledged
15. Luffy | HostClub Love // OHSHC Crossover
16. Mihawk | For Me
17. Luffy | I Want To Live! //10k SPECIAL
18. Luffy | I Want To Live! // 10k SPECIAL ㊁
19. Coby | What We Could Have Been
20. Sanji | XO
21. Ace | Love Won't Die
22. Law | My Last Breathe
One Piece What Ifs... // Imagines
23. Kidd | Hating You // 20k SPECIAL
24. Kidd | Hating You // 20k SPECIAL ㊁
25. Kidd | Hating You // 20k SPECIAL ㊂
27. Shanks | Infatuation
28. Marco | Regret
29. Doflamingo | Cheating The Cheater
30. Doflamingo | Cheating The Cheater ㊁
31. Zoro | Dominated
32. Kidd | Respect
33. Corazon- The Loudest Silence

26. Law | Glass Dress

9.7K 287 108
By VSphinx

here's a red eyed law for you
enjoy

Persistent Law x Heart Broken Reader

26. Law- Glass Dress
"There's no easy way to say this."

"[Name], I don't love you anymore."

"I'm breaking up with you."

"It's not up for discussion."

"Sorry."

A month had passed since your boyfriend—ex boyfriend—had broken up with you. His words still rung in your head feeding your dejection. Life seemed to slow down without him, and it was difficult knowing that he had moved on completely, shamelessly seeing other girls and flaunting them.

Often, memories of you and him would flash in your mind. How much he made you happy, how happy you really were. It hurt and crushed you, just like now.

Breaking your painfully nostalgic thoughts. You sighed in your seat, looking from the window back to your teacher who looked back at the class.

"And that's how the universe came to be, according to the Big Bang theory." Your teacher said, finishing his brief lecture on the universe—not that you had been listening. He then stopped and looked at the door, to where an unfamiliar figure stood. You shifted your gaze to the new person.

"Anyways class. I'd like to introduce our new student- come in." Your teacher turned to the male and signalled him to come through, to which he did quietly.

In walked a guy. The male wasn't tall, nor did he have any physical features that would have given off a sense of threat. However, his awfully glum eyes and few tattoos that he had obviously attempted to hide, did make you question him.

Why did he have so much presence?

As he walked in stolidly, that off feeling really began to radiate. His vibe brought a certain level of unease in you. He didn't show it on his face, but you could tell he had a little pride.

Once standing beside sensei, your teacher began to introduce him. "This is-"

"Law, Trafalgar Law." The raven said calmly, as if he hadn't just interrupted the teacher.

"I'm obviously new here, it's nice to meet you all." He said with a little sarcasm, as if he was just saying his words as courtesy. No actual genuine behind his words. Law turned to the teacher. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I just wanted to skip the formalities and such. I'll guide myself to a seat, please continue." He said before walking down from the front of the class to the back.

He sat at the window seat a couple seats from you, casually. The boy seemed oblivious to the hushed whispers and such from the class.

"That's Trafalgar Law!"

"Isn't he the son of that doctor?"

"I heard his family is rich."

"He's attractive!"

"I heard all his family passed away, and that as a result he inherited all riches his father had made as a doctor." A random girl said, this immediately caught Law's attention. Very slowly he turned his head towards the girl, giving her a stoic stare— but if you looked closely, it had anger written all over it. The whispers immediately subsided, as the teacher who hadn't seen anything, proceeded with the lesson.

Having witnessed the scene, you came to the conclusion that you didn't like the guy and you would stay out of his way. He was just too off.

The bell for lunch went and before you could leave, your teacher stopped you. He was next to him.

"Um, [last name]-san, may you please show Law-san around the school?" He asked. You began to mentally scream and panic, did fate hate you that much?

Not responding, your teacher took your silence as a yes. "Thank you [last nme]-san! Tanomu!" He said as he rushed out, your teacher wasn't one to notice what was obvious. And in this case he hadn't noticed your unease and complete disinterest in the new kid, you wanted to face palm.

Illusively smiling, and turning your attention back to Law, you were shocked to find he had a sly, smug look on his face. He was looking directly at you. As you were about to question what he was looking at, he interrupted you.

"You were avoiding me." He smoothly said. It took you off guard completely as you found yourself at complete loss for words. He only chuckled a little.

"I can tell you don't like me."

Getting out of your daze, you cocked an eyebrow and laughed a little—feigning pride. "What are you talking about? This is our first interaction." Your head tilted to the side.

"Let me be blunt, you've piqued my attention."

At complete loss for words, you briefly paused and processed his words. Looking into his orbs directly, you could see determination on his face, that he actually meant business. He wasn't going to leave you alone, it immediately worried you. "Eh? What are you talking about? You've never met me before." You almost spat.

"Mm, and what's the issue?" He replied, without a beat.

Your feigned strong front wavered and this didn't go unnoticed. Law took a step closer to you, and tilted his head forward towards yours. "You're very easy to read... [Name]-ya." He finished, as a very faint smile with seemingly hidden motives etched across his face.

"I don't want a relationship, I just got out of one." You barely whispered, taking a step back and opening the space once again. But oddly, almost naturally, the tanned male let out a heartedly laugh before walking towards the classroom door. When he was at the door frame, he stopped, his back towards you.

"I want you." You didn't respond, too much at loss for words. "And let me just inform you that, I always get what I want; I'm a very persistent man."

And with that he walked out before yelling, "I think I'll explore the school myself." He laughed, his laugh echoing through the classroom that only contained a very frustrated person: you.

→→

From that day, that encounter. Law was true to his words, he was persistent and consistent, he chased after you. But it wasn't with desperation, there wasn't urgency in the way he went after you, he made it look calm and he did it slyly.

It was one day your ex approached you, requesting you both got back together that Law took it upon himself to sort out the situation.

"[Name], may we- can you forgive me, please take me back." [Ex's name] said, going to take your hand in his. Your mind began to reel, questioning if the situation was real or not. And whether you should take him back, you did greatly miss him. But what if he hurt you again?

As his hand went to grab yours, another hand slapped it away and you found that your body had been pulled back behind a figure. "That won't be happening, she's my girlfriend. And you don't take another man's woman." Law said, since you were behind him, you couldn't see what expression sat on Law's face. However, it must have been quite menacing as your ex's face grew a little fearful.

"La-" you began, wondering why he had decided to interfere. But you were cut off.

"Especially my woman." Law spat, his words sending odd tingles around your body. You knew he was angry, that sentence obviously having double meaning. It also must have been quite scary as your ex took off without further word.

And as you watched your ex boyfriend running away from the both of you, though you were grateful you still lost it. You knew he had good intentions, but still, you lost it. You began yelling profanities at him, questioning his behaviour. Why he had picked you. And as you continued to cry out, Law only took a step towards you, calmly.

He then proceeded to pull your face towards his, giving the impression he was about to kiss you, but instead, he pulled the side of your head to his mouth. Your ear right beside his mouth. Overheating.

"[Name]-ya. This is the way I see things. You're wearing a glass dress, a dress in which only I can see right through." He said, leaving you incomplete shock and loss. You wanted to pull away but you couldn't, you didn't. His words captivated you, held you with your own curiosity.

"You act like you don't want me, like you don't want this. But you and I both know you do. If you don't want me yet, which I know is a lie, just know—as I've said before. I'm a very persistent man."

______
END OF
26. Law- Glass Dress

...so, I updated this book 4 times just in the last six days, I'm taking a break from this one. i'll see y'all soon♥︎

don't forget to vote, comment and read my other stories!
bye

-VSphinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
1.7K 51 14
None of the arts and covers are mine only the story belongs to me, requests will be accepted English isn't my first language so there might be gramma...
707K 34.4K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
88.3K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...