trouble : jack gilinsky (disc...

By gilinskytumblr

mature content More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20

18

7 0 0
By gilinskytumblr

                                                *

"you didn't have to pay, I was happy to pay" he spoke passing me my donut and drink.

"I know, I just don't like people paying for me. It makes me feel powerless" I replied taking a bite out of my glazed donut.

he turns the music up and out blares 'Ladbroke grove' by AJ Tracey {I'm currently listening to this whilst writing so why not}

I gasp, screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Sammy laughs startled and starts joining in. we stop at a red light, I turn to the car next to us, undo my window and start singing to the guy, whilst casually filling my mouth with donut every so often.

He steps on the pedal and we fly past all the cars, the chilly, yet calming wind nipping at our skin and playing with each and every single strand of our hairs.

I turn towards him and give him the widest smile, he makes me feel alive. I take my hand and place it out of the window, moving it up and down against the strong wind.

8:27pm

I look up to admire the stars, it was a full moon, it looked increasingly bigger than normal, the sky was a midnight blue, it was so clear that you could see every spec of light coming from space, it amazes me how the moon uses the suns light to be visible to the human eye.

"so" he speaks turning down the music, "don't take this the wrong way but you intrigue me"

"How so?" I questioned

"you have gone through a lot yet you still mange to be happy?"

"I haven't left the house in weeks, Zoe has been seeing me every so often, I have been having night terrors every night without fail and I've only started to feel happy right now with you" I smile looking him in the eyes.

"and why do you think that is?"

"why what?" I asked confused.

"why do you feel happy with me?"

"I don't know, maybe because you care, and you look out for those around you" I reply

the car comes to a halt. Sammy comes round to my side and opens my door, reaching his hand out for me to hold. I grab a hold.

"we're here" he shuts my door and wraps his arm around my shoulders which was holding my hand before.

He guides us to the door, opening it whilst releasing the loud beat of drake dancing in and out of our ears.

Breathe Elena

I come to a halt

"Elena you've got this ok" he said looking at me and rubbing my arm up and down.

we both take a step in, slowly trying to slip through the door as we're still side by side with his arm around me.

He trips on the door step, and my world went into slow motion...

Is it just me or is the floor edging closer and closer to my face?

"ow!' I just manage to say as I start to cry with laughter, whilst also grabbing onto my nose.

He does his ever so famous laugh whilst trying to hug me to say sorry. we both end up in fits of laughter as the room sleeps into silence.

Great entrance as always...

people start to look at us wondering what was happening. Some were laughing with us, the majority judging.

The volume of the house starts to pick up again as whispers start scratching at my ears.

"She's happy for someone who just got raped"

"she's just a attention seeker"

"Let's go get a drink" Sammy interrupts, laughing. Unaware of the whispers surrounding us.

We start walking around the house trying to find where the drinks are situated. we walked out of the patio doors to be met by familiar faces.

"Hey you two!" A female spoke.

I turn my head to be met with Zoe and Johnson. If Johnson's here, that therefore means, He is here.

My stomach began to sink in the thought of seeing him after what happened and how long it's been.

Sammy and Johnson bro hug once again and walk off to have a catch up, leaving me with Zoe.

Sammy looks behind towards me and is reassured as Zoe is still with me.

She grabs my hand and takes me further into the back garden, next to two swings which we both sit on.

"How are you feeling ?" She asks, starting to move her swing back and forward.

I copy her actions and explain to her how I've been feeling after going out today with Sammy.

He makes me feel normal.

"he makes me forget about everything and helps me to focus on living in the moment and keeps me distracted." I clear my throat thinking about all the shit I've been through.

We carry on swinging higher and higher, laughing.

Zoe began to speak to me but all my surroundings became silent as my eyes focus on a sight making me feel sick to my knees.

My eyes begin to well up, I stop swinging and stand to see a better view of his company.

It was evident they were together.

"El, you okay?" Zoe questioned as she too got up to see what I was looking at.

"It's just hard seeing him with her, I haven't spoken to him since he turned on me" I spoke wiping some tears away.

"You don't deserve to be upset over him. He is a piece of shit for making you feel shit, ok?"

Sammy walks over with a familiar mate of his.

They both sit down beside us, with Sammy wrapping his arm around my shoulder, cuddling  me.

"Girls this is my boy Nate, you might remember him. Nate this is Zoe and Elena."

Nate gave us a kind hello and begins to spark up what I assumed to be a cigarette.

"What's up my buttercup?" Sammy questions looking down at me with a warm look.

"I'm just in a shit mood at the moment" I huff.

"You can have some of my weed. That might cheer you up" Nate offers, smirking followed by laughter.

Sammy too laughed at the offer.

"Ok" I replied, reaching out my hand.

Both the boys started to quieten down, looking at me bewildered.

I grab the spliff and have a few tugs passing it to Zoe who had smoked it once or twice before with me.

"I didn't know you two smoked weed?" Sammy  spoke astonished.

"We both had a faze when we were crazy, naughty teenagers" Zoe responded laughing.

~ 45  minuets later ~

A big huddle began to walk up towards us.

I didn't even have to look at their faces to know who was walking over.

"Here we go" I huffed.

———————————

• comment want you think and what you guys would want to happen •

* who do you ship? *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
76.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...