Princey | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

The Prince of the country was thrown out of the palace and was set to a new journey. His priority is to grad... More

DISCLAIMER
Royal start
Royal one
Royal two
Royal three
Royal five
New books/book schedule!
Royal six
Royal seven
Royal eight
Royal nine
Royal ten
Royal eleven
Royal twelve
Royal thirteen
Royal fourteen
Royal fifteen
Royal sixteen
Royal seventeen
Royal eighteen
Royal nineteen
Royal twenty
Royal twenty-one
Royal twenty-two
Royal twenty-three
Royal twenty-four
Royal twenty-five
Royal end

Royal four

5K 285 90
By iGYSmetahuman

Jimin

"What do you think you're doing?"

I saw him gulp and slowly retrieved his hand from my desk. I rolled down my blanket and bed and wore my baby blue fluffy slippers. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Speak princey."

"U-uh I was just- stealing your homework?"

"And why? Didn't you do yours? Oh of course not!" I sarcastically laughed and snatched the papers lying on the wooden table away from his reach. "What made you think you can steal my work huh?!"

"So I can copy it then?" He asked in confusion.

"What?! You can't copy it either!"

"But you said I can't steal it so... I can copy it right?"

"Ugh, you're hopeless." I went back to my bed and settled myself in the sheets. Until I noticed mister your-dumb-highness haven't left from his spot yet. "What are you still doing here princey?"

"Jiminie! Come on! Help me with this 'story of him' so I can get my precious sleep already and so I can pass!" He pleaded, wearing a pout. Why is this boy so annoying?!

"What 'story of him' are you talking about dumb-o?" I lifted a brow.

"Uh, duh! His story! Our homework hello? Have you not been listening to class? God, and I thought you were the smart one." He threw his arms in the air. "Good thing that goof teacher didn't add 'her story' or else it will be so much worse for me!"

"What are you ta— I'm not gonna even bother." I facepalmed and shook my head slightly. Poor guy, he really needs some mental help. Okay Jimin, just this once, let's help princey out! Because I'd feel guilty not to help a kid with a brain like the size of a pea.

"Alright. I'll help you out. And for the record, I am the smart one." He smiled happily and cheered a bit. "But firstly, it's history not 'story of him'."

"Huh? That's what I said."

Calm down Jimin, calm down.

👑👑👑

After teaching our whole lesson all over again, he finally understood it. After repeating it for five times, I'm actually kinda proud– of myself, I'm such a great goddamn teacher!

"So technically it's the story of anyone from the ancient times and not just 'him'?" He asked in a not-so-sure tone.

The two of us where on top of my bed, his belly facing the mattress with his two elbows supporting his top chest upward. I was sitting criss cross way, a pillow on top of my lap.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"Great! Thanks for helping me with our homework Jiminie!"

"Wait, where are you going?" I stopped him from getting up from my bed.

"Bed? It's kinda after midnight right now, you should too." He smiled warmly before patting my head. I scoffed and pulled him back to the mattress.

"We're not quite done yet princey, you still have to narrate the history of our school, Min academia." I said in a duh tone.

"What?!"

I grunted and ruffled my own hair. "You have to write the history of our school! Is that so hard to understand?!"

"Yes! Where the hell am I gonna research? Hand me your phone, I'm gonna call Sungcheol. I can't with this anymore."

"Sure, the landline's downstairs." I boredly replied not interested.

"I specifically said phone right? Just give me your phone already!"

"I don't have a fucking phone! And what happened to yours anyway? You always play games and take selfies. Huh, it probably cracked because of your face." A scoff left my mouth, sarcastically laughing at my comment.

"Hey! My phone is charging downstairs but I'm too lazy to get it and it wasn't because it cracked by my face! I have a very handsome face, excuse you." He glared at me slightly. "What am I gonna do?! This puny house of yours doesn't even have wifi! And you don't have a goddamn phone! I'm so screwed!" He whined rolling into my blanket. My eyes twitch in disbelief.

"Yes, our house maybe puny but it's better to stay here than to stay out in the streets ain't it? If it weren't for this puny house, you'll be a lowlife beggar by now! And I don't have a phone cause life's a bitch and there's more important things to buy than a stupid device." He looked down and sighed, burying his face into his palm. "And for the record, there's this thing they call books? You should try it sometime."

"Book?! You expect me to read a thick and very old papers complied together? No way!" He pouted once again. I threw him the book that I used to write my homework.

"Here genius, use it or fail class and you'll never be king." He quickly catches it by reflex. Which is a good thing, I don't know why I'm helping this guy.

"Where do I start?" He asked in a low tone.

"From the back. For pete's sake of course page one! Are you dumb?! I mean don't you have a book in the freaking palace?!" I angrily bawled.

"I do, I actually have a whole room filled with shelves and books, it's called a l-liberium– no no, a lib... ra? Huh, what was it again?" He confusedly ask and flipped the pages swiftly. I raised a brow.

"You mean a library?"

"Yes! A librarium!" He snapped his fingers. "But I don't actually read these stuffs, just novels and some poetries."

"Okay enough chit chats, do your homework and I'll go to sleep. Good luck, you need a lot of that." I muttered and shooed him from my bed.

"Can't I sleep beside y—"

"Want me to cut your dick?"

"Alright I'll go!" He pouted while getting up, holding the book in his hand. "At least a goodnight kiss will be fine."

"I'm serious. I'll cut your dick princey." I glared at him. He gave me a wink before settling into his own bed. I sighed in relief and wrapped myself under the sheets.

"Uuuughhh! I miss my palace where I don't do anything, I hate this life!"

What a handful.

👑👑👑

Morning came in a flash. I was surprised to see Yoongi's bed empty. For the past three days he was here, I've always got up earlier than him. I groggily walked to get my towel, ready to shower, until I saw the book he borrowed on top of my table.

There was a sticky note on the cover. 'Thanks for letting me use your book Jiminie~ Reading a book, wasn't so bad after all. Thank you!'

A visible smile appeared on my face. I slapped myself, "Okay, he said thank you. That isn't a big deal Jimin."

After showering and doing my daily routine, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Yet once again, I see no Yoongi half asleep on the dining table or whining about he wants to go back to sleep. And a plate of pancakes. I usually cooked breakfast for the two of us because mom always gets out early for work.

Another sticky note was on the tip of the plate. 'Praise my cooking when you're done eating it ;)'

I chuckled and grabbed the fork, grabbing a bite of the fluffy meal. "It's actually good. Not bad princey." I finished off the meal and I washed it.

Hurriedly getting out of the house to catch the first bus in the station, I ran as fast as I can and huffed when I arrived just on time. The early bus has lesser people that's why there's a lot of vacant chairs.

The ride to school was short. Maybe because it was the fact that there was no annoying male telling me how cute I was or asking me to be his queen. Huh, I forget how silence was such a great thing before that guy arrived. "Hey wait, did that guy took the bus alone?"

I shook my head with a slight idiotic smile. "Impossible, he couldn't."

I walked into the hallway then to my classroom. A few students were sitting on their chairs, doing their thing. One person hit my head, Yoongi. "Where the hell is he?" I asked myself looking around the room.

I dropped my bag on my chair and glared at the empty seat beside me. I thought of endless possible events that he might have done. I groaned, "Ugh! Why should I care? Screw him!"

Time was ticking and he hadn't shown up. Our classmates were arriving one by one and before I knew it, the bell rang. I bit my lip in anxiety. I saw Lee stepping inside the room, all of us greeted him in unison. Princey, where are you?!

"Good morning class! I expect you all have your homeworks done! Take a seat." Lee smiled and we obliged.

Fuck it.

"P-professor Lee! I-I'm feeling dizzy, may I go to the nursery?" I coughed. He looked alarmed and nodded his head.

"Sure Mr. Park, it's very rare for you to be sick like this."

"Y-yeah... I must be stressed out or something. Thank you!" I quickly ran out of the room and roamed around the whole campus.

Where the shit is he?!

I scram into different corners of the school, looking for at least a clue where he might be. But not a single strand of hair was in sight. I stopped in a lamppost and clutched into it, catching my breath. "I'm gonna kill you princey, I swear."

"Ouch!"

I frowned and turned around to see a bluenette looking like he was hurt while holding into his heart. "You."

"Rude! I have a name too ya know?" He rolled his eyes. "What a surprise. I didn't expect to see you out here during class hours Minnie. Didn't think you were the cutting-classes type."

Why did I even bother to look for him? He's such a jerk!

"I'm surprised myself." I stared back. "What about you huh? Where have you been?! Lee is gonna be mad when you're late for his class."

He gasped and cheekily smiled. "You care for me! I'm so touched! I forgive you for being rude just a minute ago." He grinned and putting a peace sign on his right hand.

"Oh shut up! Answer me!"

"Uh... you want me to shut up and answer? That's just a bit– you know? How can I shut up first if you want me to answer the question? But then how can I answer the question if I shut u—"

"Just answer the damn question!"

"Alright, I was running some errands from the palace. I had something important to do."

I scoffed, "I thought you can't go back to the palace?"

"I can if there is some emergency or if it's really important." He explained further, a smile on his face.

"What's this so 'important' thing that you had to get out of bed early and skip half-period of Lee's class?" I sarcastically questioned, gesturing my hand in a quote-unquote manner.

"If I tell you, I'd have to kill you."

A/n:
As promise, another update today~ I probably update soon again after I finish editing and rechecking the chapters. Also, I just realized these chapters are hella longer from my usual ones. Consider it as a sorry-for-keeping-you-guys-waiting gift. Anyhoo, vote, comment and follow! Thankies my lovely sibling~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 13.1K 43
where Jimin a student in a dance college and jungkook is the owner of that as well as so many places. What happend between them that jimin had to mar...
6K 428 37
Cherry blossoms are blooming Snowflakes are falling The winter is ending ...
102K 7K 49
Bang Si-Hyuk is the principal of a high school and boss of an organization. Keeping both lives separate and keeping his identity as the boss unknown...
12.5K 562 6
Seokjin was just an ordinary man. He was poor and didn't had much. But everything changed when the King arrived. His rank, his personality, and himse...