Landview: Sophomores✔️(Wattpa...

By angel48183

Now with their first year behind them, Alex and gang are back for round two only this time what happens when... More

Sophomores
New job
Jake Holland
Beach date, oh my
Getting to know you, a lot of you
Surprise!
Yes or no
Weekend getaway
Weekend getaway, part 3
What the hell was that?
Place your bets!
Homecoming issues
Moping is good for the soul
Karma is a bitch
Creepy crawlies: A Halloween Chapter
Fall is upon us
Fatal attraction at its best
Jake meet my parents, the Governor and first lady
You're what?
Marry me
Shock doesn't even explain things
Forgiveness is key
The gala
Thanksgiving and a wedding
Honesty
Faculty event
I'll be home for Christmas
Back to business
My gorgeous valentine
It's a...............!
People are nuts
Spring break
Finals
Getting close
I think my water broke
Welcome home, Jacob
There's been a situation

Weekend getaway, part 2

2.2K 131 4
By angel48183

I woke up, and I was alone in bed. I sat up and then the sliding door opened, in walked Jake, who was all sweaty.

"Morning gorgeous," he said, walking over and kissing me.

"Why are all sweaty?" I asked yawning.

"You mean this," as he crawled onto me and moved his sweaty body all over me.

"Ew, Jake, quit it!" I squealed.

"Okay," he said, giving me a quick kiss and getting up. He walked to the shower but not before stripping naked. I swear that guy is something else.

I heard the shower a few minutes later and got up. I opened the shower door, watching the water cascading off Jake's built body. I climbed in, shutting the door behind me, then took my hands, placing them on his back. He quickly turned and faced me, pulling me to him.

Then he kissed me, deepening the kiss. He moved from my lips to my neck then my body as he kissed and licked me, oh my.

He turned off the shower and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed, where he laid us down. He grabbed my hands, placing them above my head and slid inside of me. He thrust inside of me slowly repeatedly until we both found our release.

"Mmm, a morning run, followed by making love to a gorgeous girl. I could get used to this," he said with a smirk.

"I think I will skip the run," I said back to him, causing him to chuckle. He gave me another kiss, then climbed off me. I got up and made my way to the shower. After I washed up, I changed and put on a tank and skirt. I walked out into the kitchen, and Jake was cooking breakfast.

"Hungry?" Jake asked.

"Very," I responded.

I walked over and grabbed two plates down with some silverware. I set those on the counter while I made some coffee. Jake whistles as he cooked. I took a seat at the bar after making some coffee.

"You always seem like you're in a good mood," I mentioned.

"Because I have this beautiful girl in my presence who makes me smile," he said with a smile.

He turned off the stove and placed the food on the plates, then came over to join me.

"It seems like ever since I met you except for a few times, you're always smiling and enjoying life," I said as I ate.

"I guess as you get older, you realize what is important. So, what about you?" Jake asked.

"What about me?" I asked with a look.

"What's the deal between that one guy and you? The one I rescued you from that first day," he said.

"Ryan?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, him," Jake replied.

"We flirted at first, kissed here and there, then one night all of us got drunk except Erik, then I ended up losing my virginity to him," I explained.

"Ouch, not a way a girl should have her first time," he reasoned.

"Yeah, well, from there, it has been up and down. We got together, then Ryan found out who I was, dumped me, got back together, they took me to the hospital for a few weeks, cheated on me, got back together, broke up. You know, difficulties. Then Matt and I had hooked up, but we had dated before Ryan and I. It's a friend with benefits thing. I got jealous when I found him with another girl, hooked back up with Ryan, then nothing with either. Until his last night at school. We got together then he left. He told me he couldn't promise me a future but could promise me that night," I said.

"That's a lot to deal with, with one guy," Jake said.

"The worst part is we were friends until he got with Allison; then, I called him, and he told me to stop calling him. Then another night, he left a scathing voicemail calling me a slut and other names telling me I can't keep my legs closed even though he was the last guy I had slept with," I said as I ate.

"No wonder you were so hesitant with me," Jake said as he ate.

"Yeah, I wouldn't date anyone. Ryan wrecked any self-worth I had. Guys would ask me out, and I would find some reason not to go," I said.

"I prefer a different method if I like someone. I found acting more casual; it puts the other at ease," Jake said.

"You sound like you dated a lot," I mentioned.

"Not really, I went out with a few girls after my relationship ended, but when they found out I had money, they changed. So, out they went," he said with a gesture.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm not with you because of your money, I'm with you because of your body," I smirked, causing him to laugh.

"That's good," he laughed.

"Honestly, though, I don't care about the money or looks. There is something about you that I enjoy," I said, reaching up and stroking Jake's cheek with my thumb. "You make me feel important and special."

"Alex, you are special in every sense," he said, placing his hands on my face gently. "A man should cherish the woman in his life and everything about her. If they don't, then they shouldn't be there." He pulled me into a kiss.

I looked at him, "Now finish up, we got stuff to do, and I love the skirt. I have plans later because of it." My cheeks heated. Jake could be so tender and caring, but with sexual things, he could make me blush like no other. I don't know if it was because he was older than me, but it was something.

We did things in the town close by the cottage. People knew Jake but didn't know me, which was a good thing. He introduced me as his girlfriend and referred to me as Ally just in case someone got wind of it. We were that careful. I wish we could be more open about us.

After checking out stuff in town, we went back to the cottage. We had picked up two things.

"I am not wearing this," he yelled from the bedroom.

"What's wrong with it? I thought it was charming!" I exclaimed.

"It's ugly!" Jake yelled.

"It's not ugly! Plus, you need a bit of color in your life," I said.

"I don't know why I let you talk me into it," he groaned.

"Because you love me!" I yelled.

"Not enough to wear this ugly ass thing!" Jake yelled back.

"I'll tell you what, you put it on and show me, then I will let you do unimaginable things to me later!" I offered.

"Fine," he groaned.

I was sitting on the couch when he came out wearing the ugliest, loud, looking shirt ever. I bought it as a joke. I wanted to see if he would wear it. I tried to stifle a laugh.

"What?" He gave me a look.

"Nothing," I said, holding back a laugh.

"Tell me," he said with a stern look.

"I honestly didn't think you would wear it," I said with a smirk until I started giggling.

"What?" Jake asked.

"I wanted to see if you would wear it," I confessed.

His eyes widened, and his expression was blank; then, I lost it. He turned around and quietly walked back into the bedroom. Then I heard stuff breaking in the other room. I stopped laughing and stood up. Okay, note to self, Jake doesn't like practical jokes.

He walked out of the bedroom and slammed out of the cottage, not looking at me. Okay, he is beyond pissed. Another note to self, don't offer sex for him to do something.

Most of the day, I didn't see Jake. I went into the bedroom and cleaned up the mess he made. The shirt I bought him, he had torn to shreds. Yep, it pissed him off.

Since I know little about cooking, I walked to town to get something to eat. I grabbed my bag and left, locking the door only to realize that I had no keys. Great, not only is my boyfriend pissed, but I lock myself out of the cottage.

I walked the five miles to town and found a little dinner. I walked in and took a seat at the counter. I checked my wallet only to see it wasn't there. I forgot I had taken it out to look for something terrific.

"What can I get for you, sweetie?" The waitress asked.

"How much does a glass of water cost?" I asked with a look.

She raised an eyebrow. "It's free. Why?"

"I forgot my wallet and locked myself out of my place. Do you think if I wash some dishes, I could have something to eat?" I asked. It wasn't an unusual request to work for my food.

"Let me check," she said, going to the back and speaking with the cook. He nodded, then she came back to the counter, "Jerry said okay. What will you have?"

"Can I get a burger and a Coke?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. She gave the order to the cook, and he made my burger, and she brought it along with my Coke to me. I devoured my burger. I hadn't realized how hungry I was.

I kept my word and went to the back to the kitchen and washed dishes until the diner closed.

"Good job, kid. Any time you need a meal, let us know," the cook said.

I smiled at them, "Sure." I grabbed my bag and made my way back. I stopped for a few minutes and sat down on a bench. I was tired but also not sure about going back yet. What if Jake was back? Would he still be mad? Would his anger get the best of him? I thought about Frank. He put me in the hospital because I wore the wrong clothes.

It wasn't the first time he hurt me. Other times he got mad over simple things. Covering the black eye was hard. I had so much makeup caked on my face. I lied about how I got it. Another time he broke my wrist, which was another lie. There were other things, but the culmination was the hospital trip when Frank almost killed me. I only told Erik and Ryan about it. Grace already knew because she was there when it happened.

It lost me in thought; I didn't hear the bike pull up. Jake turned off the engine and got off.

"Alex, where have you been? You worried me sick!" Jake barked.

The harshness of his tone made me wince, oh God, not again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.5K 62
When two opposites meet in college and hate each other but can't seem to stay away either. Will the two put their differences aside or will the diffe...
1K 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
7.5M 189K 45
College football star Bronx Miller and pre-med major Olivia McCausland are paired as anatomy lab partners, and throughout the rocky semester the two...
23.2K 864 51
When Alix goes back to her old University, she runs into a certain professor. Shocked, surprised, and still hurt. Will they rekindle the romance they...