My Boys | a Dobre Twins Story

By its_that_girl_you_h8

⚠️Warning: Mentions of Abuse, Suicide, self harm, Smut, etc+⚠️ This books been Discontinued, I don't much car... More

__-Part One-__
__-Part Two-__
__-Part Three-__
__-Part Four-__
__-Part Five-__
__-Part Six-__
__-Part Seven-__
__-Part Eight-__
__-Part Nine-__
__-Part Ten-__
__-Part Eleven-__
__-Part Twelve-__
__-Part Thirteen-__
__-Part Fourteen-__
__-Part Fifteen-__
__-Part Sixteen-__
__-Part Seventeen-__
__-Part Eighteen-__
__-Part Nineteen-__
__-Part Twenty-__
__-Part Twenty One-__
__-Part Twenty Two-__
__-Part Twenty three-__
__-Part Twenty Four-__
__-Part Twenty Five-__
__-Part Tenty Six-__
__-Part Twenty Seven-__
__-Part Twenty Eight-__
__-Part Twenty Nine-__
__-Part Thirty-__
__-Part Thirty Two-__
Thirty Three

__-Part Thirty One-__

40 2 5
By its_that_girl_you_h8

*Lucas's POV*
*during^*

I woke up as she was in the shower, I decided to try and go back to sleep. Once she came out I expect her to come over and lay down but she went down stairs, I was confused by this and followed her down.

When I got downstairs I saw Marcus kiss her, I was gonna go to him and hit him but decided that wouldn't be the best thing to do, so I waited. They argued till seemingly out of no where, Marcus Kissed her again and she seemed even more mad.

I quickly ran upstairs and I didn't know what to do, so I just laid back down and heard her running up. She laid to the right of me, putting one of her legs on me and her head on my chest, she was crying and I knew it. I figured it was because he kissed her and she was frustrated 'cause she couldn't tell me.

I was mad, but I couldn't do anything about it, I wanted to punch a wall, hit a person, hell I may have even wanted to kill someone at this point, But I started calming as I realized I was next to the girl I loved and she loved me too and I knew it 'cause she turned down Marcus like that.. and I knew she loved Marcus too but I couldn't help but thinking maybe she's in love with me, after a 2 Months, I could tell.

A/N: Shit I don't wanna hurt Lucas anymoreeeee😩. But I need drammaaaaaaa😂😭 I love Lucas AND Marcus! And I just know who I want Miah to end up with.

Do people even read these?😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 80 11
Sorry readers and fellow users of Wattpad, I am not playing Brawl Stars very much at all anymore, so this book is extremely close to discontinued. Ho...
Imagines By koo !

Fanfiction

15.6K 625 30
↱Ethan and Grayson Dolan↲ "I didn't choose you, my heart did." OKAY IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK BC I HAVE NO MOTIVATION WHATSOEVER TO CONTINUE THIS AND I...
2.5K 54 10
Continuation of Awoken If you haven't read Awoken I recommend you should. ⚠️This book has smut/self harm/mention of suicide⚠️ If you're triggered by...
168 7 8
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍," "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐...