Fame | Shawn Mendes

By -styles-x

Fame | Shawn Mendes ft. Harry Styles Jamila Carver is an international popstar after her song went viral. She... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1; Jamila
Chapter 2; Shopping & Starbucks
Chapter 3; Social Media & Plus one
Chapter 4; Dresses & Gala
Chapter 5; Performence & Ava's present
Chapter 6; Harriet & ski gear
Chapter 7; Friends & Trip (part 1)
Chapter 8; Lifestream & Trip (part 2&3)
Chapter 9; Videos & Honored
Chapter 10; Fair & Kiss Cam Challenge
Chapter 11; Mango & Single Pringle
Chapter 12; Struggle & Audition
Chapter 13; Declined & Meeting
Chapter 14; Lilly & Brenda
Chapter 15; Dinner & Collaboration?
Chapter 16; Schedule & Interview
Chapter 17; Photo shoot & Neon
Chapter 18; Moana & The Rock
Chapter 19; Annoying & Announcing
Chapter 20; Flight & UK
Chapter 21; Hotel & Glasgow
Chapter 22; Night ONE & Violin
Chapter 23; Face Art & Pain
Chapter 24; Chupa Chups & Revenge No. 1
Chapter 25; Revenge No. 2 & Gravity Checks
Chapter 26; Sign of the Times & Merch
Chapter 27; 24h & Nightmare
Chapter 28; Family & No Photos
Chapter 29; Poor Theo & Mom
Chapter 30; Red Dress & Fight Song
Chapter 31; Evil Monster & Coupon
Chapter 32; Make up & Aaliyah
Chapter 33; Stubborn Andre & Closer
Chapter 34; Paris & Rumors
Chapter 35; Nugget & Muffin
Chapter 36; Cold & Sleep
Chapter 37; Sick & Festival
Chapter 38; Last & Adrenaline
Chapter 39; Studio & Restaurant
Chapter 40; Capital & Payno
Chapter 41; Mission & NIALL
Chapter 42; Wembley & Airport encounter
Chapter 43; Home & Mess
Chapter 44; Phone & Visit
Chapter 45; Ethan & Speech
Chapter 46; Triplets & Birthday
Chapter 47; Goodbye & Loss
Chapter 48; Spontaneous & Blood
Chapter 49; Decisions & Crazy
Chapter 50; Narry & Tour
Chapter 51; Portland & Talk
Chapter 52; Pictures & Forget
Chapter 53; Knowing & Tickles
Chapter 54; LA Show & Jealousy
Chapter 55; Gym & Orphan Black
Chapter 56; Breaking & Secrets
Chapter 57; Broken Bus & SEVEN
Chapter 58; Concert & Leaked
Chapter 59; Talk & Stress
Chapter 61; Signature & Thoughts
Chapter 62; Reveal & Ultimatum
Chapter 63; Truth & Comforting
Chapter 64; Plastic balls & Crowd
Chapter 65; Answers & Fun
Chapter 66; Second & Smile
Chapter 67; NYC & Problem
Chapter 68; Christmas & Sister
Chapter 69; Father & Moving on
Chapter 70; Couch & Water
Chapter 71; Genders & Family
Chapter 72; Late Late & Corden
Chapter 73; Guts & Grace
Chapter 74; Dancers & Facts
Chapter 75; Pool & Manager Surprises
Chapter 76; Opening Act & Fans
Chapter 77; Ideas & More Ideas
Chapter 78; Tattoos & Stickman
Chapter 79; Perfect & Words
Chapter 80; Cussing & Complications
Chapter 81; Severe & LBA
Chapter 82; The Final Chapter
Her Perfect Romance - NEW BOOK

Chapter 60; Perfect & Houses

1.9K 40 1
By -styles-x

The next morning I woke up and smiled to myself as I was wrapped in my muffins arms.

I opened my eyes, slightly to see him still with his eyes closed and peacefully asleep. A strand of his hair had fallen in his face so I moved my hand up and pushing it back from his forehead.

I traced my index finger from his forehead to his cheek and his jaw, smoothly. I then traced his lower lip before leaning up and pressing my lips on his for a long peck.

My finger went back to tracing lines until his lips opened slightly.

"You like to do that, don't you?" he said, opening his eyes who immediately found mine.

I hummed and gave him a small nod, confirming that it was true.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep and didn't pick you up," I said, remembering that he had arrived while I was half asleep. "It's fine, Andre picked me up. He teased me for following you just a few hours after you had left," Shawn laughed, lightly.

I smiled and pressed a kiss to his jaw.

Good an hour later we decided to get ready so we had enough time to eat something before we would check out the houses.

"You really want to get a house?" Shawn asked as we got into Andre's car because Shawn's was obviously in Toronto. Andre & Lauren didn't know where we were going and I didn't want them to know until it was all settled.

"I want the space. I don't know I just want a place where I can have my whole family over and stuff," I shrugged as we took a turn.

"I can't wait to meet your parents."

"My mom and her boyfriend you mean," I corrected a bit harshly.

"Right, sorry. How come you never told me about your father?" he asked, cautiously, knowing that there was a reason behind why I never told him about him.

"Because I don't have one. Simple as that," I said not saying anything further.

"You can trust me, you know. You can tell me when you're ready," he offered, hoping that I would open up to him about that subject. There was only once where Shawn had asked me if my father was coming to a concert and I simply said no.

"There is nothing to tell, Shawn," I sighed as the car come to a stop and we arrived at the first house. I got out before he could say anything further and went to greet the estate agent that was already waiting for us.

"Hello, Miss Carver," he greeted, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Call me, Mila, please. This is Shawn by the way," I introduced my company, while shaking his hand. The guy shook Shawn's hand before taking out a key from his pocket.

"Alright Mila, Shawn. I'm Daniel, shall we?"

The both of us nodded and followed Daniel to the front door where he unlocked the door and gestured us to go on in.

I was immediately in awe as we stood in the hall. I felt Shawn's hand bumping against mind a few times before he finally slid his fingers between mine and held my hand as we looked at all the different rooms.

"I assume the two of you are going to live here together?" Daniel asked as we stood in the garden. "No, he lives in Toronto and we're still too young," I laughed as Daniel blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized.

He talked about the house a while, telling me about every little detail before asking if I found interest in it.

"I like it but I want to see the other options first," I said and he nodded before we left the house and got into our cars. Shawn followed Daniel until the next house and that was how we spend almost all day.

However, at the end of the day I was smiling widely while standing at the house that will soon be mine. I've never seen such a beautiful house before let alone been in one.

Describing how amazing it looks couldn't possibly bring justice to how beautiful it was. I'll try.

When you enter the house there is this small room for everyone to put their shoes and jackets. Then you walk to the left and there's a huge living room. Like really huge. It had multiple ceiling to floor windows so you could see the garden with the pool and stuff.

Then there are these see through stairs that lead you to the rooms that are upstairs. You can also look down to the living room when you reach the second floor. It was a two story house.

Upstairs were four guest rooms with two bathrooms, a master bedroom with a bathroom connected to it and some kind of living room. The best thing however on the second floor was the living area because there was a balcony with a jacuzzi which was amazing. You could look down in the garden if you're in the tube and could also see the big pool that was there along with an area for people to sit and loungers to lay on.

In the living room was also a railing where you could look down in another room which was downstairs just like in the hallway were you could look down in the living room.

There was a second balcony which you could access from the master bedroom. It was not as big as the other one but you could fit two chairs and a small table out there to sit and relax or maybe even to watch the sunset.

Back downstairs there obviously was a kitchen, a toilette and like I said the huge living area that almost took the entire first floor. There were no doors to the kitchen and the house in general was really...open.

Of course, the rooms had doors but there were a lot of windows and less walls. The hallway upstairs was open and only had a glass wall which reached a little lower than my chest so you could look downstairs.

The house had a couple more rooms for me to store stuff in or something. There definitely was enough room for everything I own and even more.

Outside was a not so big but not so small garden and like I've already mentioned a big pool which I wanted because I love to swim. Last but not least the view was amazing. You could see the ocean and a lot of palm trees.

"I'll take it, definitely," I said nodded my head and looked around to try and imagine living here. It was so easy compared to the other houses to imagine myself in it.

I could see myself in the jacuzzi upstairs, taking in the view and watching the sunset. I could see myself in the living room upstairs with a piano, learning what Theo & Shawn had taught me. I could see myself in the kitchen, singing and dancing to the music that was laying while cooking something.

I could even see myself throwing a garden party and chilling at the pool with friends.

It was perfect.

"Great, then I just need the signature from your mother and you can have the keys right away," Daniel smiled at me. I squeezed Shawn's hand and he smiled down at me.

Since my mother's coming tomorrow I told him we would stop by his office in the afternoon and finalize everything. I took a last look at my new home before saying goodbye to Daniel and leaving with Shawn.

"The house is really beautiful," Shawn said for the tenth time today and for the tenth time I agreed with him, smiling happily that I get to live there.

When we arrived home Lauren had dinner ready and we immediately dug in.

"What did you guys do today?" Lauren asked, taking a sip of her water.

"I bought a house and tomorrow my mother will have to finalize all the paper work since I'm only seventeen. You get rid of me by the end of the week, probably."

"Mila-" Lauren started but I cut of her off.

"Seriously, the house is beautiful. I can't wait to show you guys," I said, excitedly.

Lauren studied my face for a few seconds before nodding, "I can't wait to see it."

Andre & Shawn engaged into a conversation while Lauren still tried to find a sign that told her that I was unhappy and felt betrayed that they didn't tell me. Of course, I was a bit upset that they told me on such short notice but there's nothing I can't handle.

"I think I'm going to bed," I announced after dinner.

"Wait a second," Lauren called and walked towards me.

I waited for her to say something but all she did was pull me into a hug.

"I love you so much Mila and I feel so bad for having to kick you out. Don't you ever forget how much I love you like you're my own daughter," Lauren whispered in my ear and I could hear she was on the verge of crying.

"I love you, too."

We pulled away and she had watery eyes. "Sleep well," she said before turning around and joining Andre who had watched the whole thing along with Shawn who was now walking towards me.

"Good night," we said and got into my room.

"That was cute," Shawn chuckled and pulled his shirt off right in front of me.

I tried looking away but my gaze was fixed on his shirtless body. I snapped out of it and went to go change in the bathroom but he had already caught me checking him out.

I rolled my eyes at him as he smirked before I disappeared in the bathroom.

I did my usual routine and walked back into my room to find him laying on my bed while looking through the options on netflix.

I laid down and rolled on top of him, smiling at his surprised face. "I'm happy you're here," I said, truthfully, admiring his flawless face.

"I'm happy I'm here, too," he said, wrapping his arm around my body before rolling us over so he was on top of me. I got lost in his eyes as he was staring into my soul.

In just a blink of an eye he had his lips pressed onto mine. His hands wandered around on my hips where my shirt had riled up and a bit of skin was exposed to him. My hands tangled in his hair before they slowly made their way down his shoulders and to his back where I slid my hands under his shirt.

"I love you," we literally said in unison, making both of us stop our actions as we were surprised to find the exact same time to reveal what we were feeling.

And just a second later we were laughing our butts off.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 356 8
There are moments in time, single seconds that will never leave your mind.
704K 10.5K 66
@shawnmendes liked your photo @shawnmendes commented on your photo @shawnmendes followed you
19.2K 533 33
Life is one constant test. Only you have the choice to pass or fail at it. But sometimes it's really hard, things happen that questions everything. H...
45.7K 825 82
Set mid season 7- what if Logan never proposed to Rory when he did? What if they never broke up? How would their lives continue if things had gone ju...