HARLEY & IVY

By JakeCGWales

Harley has had enough being a villain and she is done with The Joker, for good. After being released and want... More

1: You've Got A Friend
2: Stay Put
3: Big Things and Little Things
4: Girls Day Out
5: We Laughed, We Laughed So Hard
6: Stuck Indoors
7: Love Thy Nature
8: I'm Cold, Red...
9: Don't Bottle it Up
10: Save Me
11: Please Stay With Me
12: Tell Me
13: Two Perspectives
14: The Feelings Have Always Been There
15: It Finally Happens
16: Our Guest
17: Bad
18: My Valentine
19: Decorators
20: It Has To Be Special
21: Great Outdoors
22: On Your Own
23: With You Forever
24: Sick
25: Together at Christmas
26: Run Devil Run
27: You Are My Guests
28: Sharing is Caring
1K Views Special
29: We Can Do it
30: Something Black, Red and White
31: Three Women and a Baby
32: Working Gal
33: Harley's New Friend
34: Green Envy
35: Sun, Sea and the Beach
36: Where Are You Taking Me?
37: Success
38: Harley's First Day
39: The Babysitters
40: The Final Joke
41: Shattered
42: Going on Alone
43: I Miss You
44: Movie Theater Outing
45: Party For Jane
2K Views Special
46: Reunited
47: Not Right
48: Broken
49: Am I Crazy?
50: Out of Time
51: The Burning Rage
52: It Takes Time
53: Storm
54: Double Valentines
upload
55: The Parade
56: The Memory
57: Making Friends
58: Follow Me
59: Leave Us Be
60: Unforeseen
61: The Past
62: Bonds
63: Getting To Know Her
64: Harley and Ivy
65: Rollercoaster
66: Love and Hate (Part 1)
68: Making A Choice
69: Harley and Ivy's Announcement
70: Leaving Now
71: New Home, New Life
72: Be a Family
73: It's Time
74: Plans
75: Day One
76: Idea
77: One Stormy Day
78: An Old Friend
79: Happy Birthday, Sis!
80: Stand Tall
81: You Always Will Be My Family
82: Skin
83: Two Years Later...
84: Poison (Part 1)
85: Poison (Part 2)
86: Poison (Part 3)
87: IVY: Obliti (Part 1)
88: IVY: Home (Part 2)
89: IVY: Arbutus (Part 3)
90: The Chase of Her Life
91: Final Curtain Call
92: Beginning the Adventure (Part 1)
93: Starting the Adventure (Part 2)
94: Continuing the Adventure (Part 3)
95: Eternity
Top 10 & Facts!
Thank You ❤️💚
❤️ ♦️ Arleen Sorkin ♦️ ❤️

67: Love and Hate (Part 2)

440 9 1
By JakeCGWales

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. This chapter is a bit late but I've been enjoying my time off, relaxing and not working on University work. Anyhoo, I plan to get chapters out more often. I will still take breaks and hiatus's when I'm really busy. I plan to make this a great year and it starts with this first chapter of 2018.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
PREVIOUSLY...

"Who are you?!" Ivy demanded. "I am Ace!" The woman replied angrily. As soon as she said her name, a lightning bolt struck the ground in front of Ivy, causing her to fly up in the air a few feet then crash back down. "Red!" Harley screamed. Harley stood up and took a few steps forward but was knocked down by a flash of light from Ace. "This is far from over... You will pay, and so will this entire city!" Ace stated darkly. She then rose up from the ground and slowly flew away, leaving Harley and Ivy down and out cold on the ground...

----------

A woman stormed out of the restaurant and stopped with her arms crossed. A man closely followed her and stood behind her. "Babe, I'm sorry!" He said. "You're sorry, you're sorry! You are always sorry but you never listen! How are we supposed to be together if your brother is staying with us! It's been months!" The woman yelled. "He's lost everything!" The man argued. "That's his fault! He shouldn't have cheated on his ex!" She told him. "Can we talk about this calmly?" He mumbled. "No!" She relied. "Then what do you suggest!?" He yelled. "May I suggest something?" A voice asked. The couple looked up and their eyes widened in horror. "Death!" Ace stated with a sinister smirk. Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck them, disintegrating them where they stood. Ace laughed distortedly as the lighting reflected in her eyes. Ace then stopped and slowly rose up higher until she was higher than all the buildings. "Hear me Gotham City! A storm is coming and it will show no mercy!" Ace announced for the whole of Gotham to hear.

Her mind was fuzzy, her whole body ached. All she could see was black. She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were blurry and couldn't make out her surroundings. After blinking slowly a few times, her vision improved. Once her vision was clear, she slowly started to get up. Her eyes widened. "Red!" Harley cried. Harley stumbled as she stood up. Rumbles of thunder could be heard in the distance. Harley ran over to Ivy and knelt beside her. She moved a strand of Ivy's hair. Ivy didn't stir. Harley looked up and around at her surroundings before seeing the green house. Harley looked down at Ivy and carefully scooped her up and carried her to the green house.

"Christie? Christie?!" Harley called urgently as she entered the green house. "Harley?" Christie replied. Christie then ran over to Harley and gasped when she saw Ivy. "Sis!" Christie exclaimed. "She's okay, just unconscious" Harley informed her. Harley carefully placed her down as Christie knelt beside her. "Could you tend to her, I gotta go" Harley said. "Go? Go where?! Your best friend needs you!" Christie demanded, looking up at Harley. "I have to go" Harley replied. Christie then realised what she meant. "Harley, no. This woman is too powerful! She'll kill you!" Christie cried, standing up and facing Harley. "I-I know... But I have too. I can't explain right now, I have to go. Look after her!" Harley replied, giving her a quick smile before running out the green house. Christie sighed worriedly as she looked back at Ivy.

Panic. Nothing but panic swept throughout Gotham. People were running, screaming and shouting as they tried to avoid all the lightning bolts striking in random places on the streets. Ace was hovering above, laughing coldly as she kept on throwing bolt after bolt of lightning. "Where the hell are the super heroes?! They are supposed to help us!" A police officer yelled as he took cover with a few other officers. "There all on an important mission!" Another replied. "All of them?!" The first officer yelled. "All the superheroes that are within a fifteen mile radius of Gotham are all away!" The second officer replied. "Then who the hell is gonna save Gotham!?" The first officer shouted as he looked over at Ace causing chaos and destruction.

"I will make all of you pay! Every single one of you!" Ace stated, continuing her attack on the streets below. Suddenly, a water balloon hit her, causing water to splash on her. Ace shrieked as she stopped her attack on Gotham. The electricity reacted to the water for a split second before calming down. "Who threw that!?" Ace demanded angrily.

Another water balloon hit Ace, causing the same reaction as before. "WHO DARES THROW CHILDISH WEAPONS AT ME?!" Ace screamed, causing her eyes to flicker in anger. "I think ya need to cool down!" A voice called. Before Ace could react, a powerful stream of water hit Ace so strong, it forcefully pushed Ace through a window of a building behind her. Dripping wet, Ace slowly stood up. She was very angry and felt like bursting. She looked to see Harley standing by the window she had broken through. The pair was in an office that wasn't currently occupied. The lights flickered as Ace's anger escalated at the sight of the woman in her jester costume. "I am going to kill you!" Ace yelled, shooting her hands towards Harley to shoot lightning at her. However, nothing happened. "What?!" Ace gasped in anger, pulling her arms back. "I may not be the brightest person around but I do know that water and lightning, do not mix" Harley told her, smiling slightly in relief.

Ace screamed as she ran towards Harley. She swung at Harley but she easily dodged her by ducking and punching her stomach. Ace backed up a few steps before going in again. Harley back flipped before punching Ace in the face, knocking her to the ground. Ace clenched her fists as she faced the floor. She stood up and went to hit Harley but Harley grabbed her arm, spun her and shoved her onto her back on the floor. Harley was clearly better at hand to hand combat then Ace. Ace knew this and it angered her more and more.

"Believe me sparkles, I don't wanna fight ya... I know why you are doing this" Harley told her. "Oh yeah?" Ace muttered. "Yeah! You're doing this because of The Joker! Yeah I know. You use to be one of his henchmen. Before it all went pear shaped! Let me guess, Over time you became obsessed like I did and fell for him. You became jealous of me and now... Now you're angry at me for turning my back on him. Does that seem right?" Harley yelled. "He loved you!" Ace yelled back. "NO HE DID NOT!" Harley screamed. "He use to beat me up when I made the smallest of mistakes and would even beat me on days when I did nothing at all! All because he was having a bad day! The beatings sometimes were so severe that I ended up in hospital over and over again with broken bones and concussions! And it was out of my own stupidity that I kept going back to him!" Harley shouted, tearing up at the horrible memories that were coming back.

As Harley kept on going, the burning rage in the pit of Ace's stomach raised. "I hate you, this whole city AND EVERYONE WHO HATE THE JOKER!" Ace screamed, standing up and letting the electricity return to her body. Her eyes now glowed white as she struck the ground in front of Harley with a bolt of lightning. She fell out the window and plummeted towards the street below. Harley was slightly dazed but managed to pull out her grappling hook and stop herself from falling. She hit the side of the building pretty hard and she slid to the floor. Harley landed on the floor and fell to the ground. Her mind was foggy and her body felt weak. She looked up from the ground and saw Ace hovering in front of her. "Scream for me as the electricity runs through your body and burns all of your insides until you are nothing but ash!" Ace stated, charging up to strike. Just then, a strong stream of water hit Ace again from the side and knocked her down. This time, she was out. Harley looked over to her right. "Thank you Commissioner" Harley breathed in relief, happy the whole ordeal is now over.

Ten minutes went by. Ace was arrested and all what was left was the police and paramedics dealing with the people of Gotham. As Harley walked, she over heard two officers talking. "So how come she had different powers?" One asked. "Apparently she was visiting Central City a few years back to pull a robbery. Some explosion occurred and since then, she changed" the other replied. Harley sighed and carried on walking.

Ivy groaned as she slowly stirred. "Sis!" Christie cried happily and hugged Ivy. "Steady on! I'm in a bit of pain. Everywhere aches!" Ivy replied, laughing slightly. "Red!" Harley exclaimed, entering the living room. She ran over and hugged her. Ivy laughed. "Okay, okay, calm down you two! I'm okay!" Ivy said. "Glad your okay sis" Christie smiled happily. Ivy smiled then it faded. "Oh my gosh, the woman! Ace!" Ivy said in a panic. "Shh, it's okay red. She's been arrested. Everything is fine. Ivy sighed in relief. "Can I get ya something red?" Harley asked. "Yes please, glass of water?" Ivy replied. "Sure thing!" Harley replied, hopping up and walking into the kitchen. Ivy looked at Christie. "Sis... earlier you said you had to talk to me about something. Is... is everything okay?" Ivy asked softly. "Oh, uhm... maybe later" Christie replied, looking down nervously. "Sis... please tell me" Ivy said. Christie sighed. "I'm so sorry Ivy but... It's time for me to go home, I-I'm leaving Gotham City" Christie revealed sadly...

--------------------
And that is part two and the conclusion of this two parter. I've always wanted to do a two parter in this Fanfiction but I never got a good enough idea for one until now so I hope it didn't disappoint. I have done chapters where it carries on in the next chapter but I feel like two parters are focused on one storyline. Just a quick side note, you may have noticed that Christie referred Ivy as Harley's best friend. That's because she doesn't know they are a couple. I just thought I'd clear that up. Any questions regarding the two parter, post in comments below :)

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

Next chapter is titled: 'Making a Choice'. See you all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
105K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...
214K 13.1K 51
Harley Quinn x G!P OC x Poison Ivy Rocket Steel had the worst start in life, but once she breaks free, she must navigate the seedy, melancholy street...
16.9K 315 13
This is a story about the reader and Harley Quinn showing the struggles ahead of them on their roads of love. WARNING LEMONS INCLUDE please leave a c...