NBA/NFL/NCAA IMAGINES

By jaslyn_89

Some are sweet. Some are sad. Some are happy. Some are funny. Some are explicit. Like VERY explicit. More

Calling a truce (Devin Booker)
Gold slugs (Willie Cauley-Stein)
You saved me (Kelly Oubre Jr.)
MISS BOSS LADY (Odell Beckham Jr.)
Best Friend Goals (Odell Beckham jr.)
Change of heart(Denzel Valentine)
Voicemail (Denzel Valentine)
Tutor (Ben Simmons)
My Champion
Things you do to me
Second chances (Odell Beckham Jr)
OWN IT(KELLY OUBRE JR.)
NEW STORY ALERT
Request
What can it hurt?
All Night Long
A/N
I got something tell you
Random Skal rant
Side note
Limit(Ben Simmons)
Rant about life really quick
I need y'all advice
HE TURNED ONE!!
wish me luck!
did I pass?
Miss boss lady part 2 (Odell Beckham Jr)
Boo boo do fool (updated)
I answered him y'all
It's been a while
We good?(Kris Dunn)
College and whatnot
I need y'all help
Smile for the camera (Odell Beckham Jr )
i got asked
i done did it again
senior portraits
birthday
Enough- Sterling Shepard
Lessons(Su'a Cravens)
IDEKWTTTBHWG(Ben Simmons)
Quick note
important
โœจI'm backโœจ
Y'all๐Ÿ˜
Take Care(Gervonta Davis)
lil rant to get this off my chest
who y'all want to see in here?
For us (Gervonta Davis)
sick days (DeAndre Jordan)
new story maybe possibly
J-fucking-hype we need to talk
NEW STORY ALERT
FABM and me๐Ÿ˜Š
The Coffee Shop (Karl-Anthony Towns)
Visit more (Quade Green)
God is good y'all
FABM part II
*sad sigh*
I have had it
hey guys
BRB
You are all appreciated
NEW IMAGINES BOOK
update
hi
Hope (world)
uhm...hi?

The Best man(Jayson Tatum)

1.3K 53 10
By jaslyn_89

Yo i been sleeping on Jayson man😭
~
~
~
~

Y

/n pov

I sat in front of the vanity blocking out the commotion going on behind me. My thoughts should be happy cause today I am marrying the man I love, but I can't get the man I lust for out my mind. Just the thought of him makes me feel sometime type of way. I began to feel hot as the memories from last night began to flood my mind. His lips against my skin, his gentle touch, the long deep strokes. The grip I had on the chair arms became tighter and I squeezed my legs close, biting my lip as I picture him in front of me. One of my hands moved from it's place on the chair and pulled my stain robe open a bit.

Knock knock

The knock interrupted my thoughts thankfully. I turned and saw my best friend opening the door and in he walked. Damn he looks good.  He smiled at all the ladies and shot a sneaky wink my way.

"Hello ladies." He smiled

"Hello Jayson." They said said in unison

He walked my way and smirked.

"Hello my best friend's beautiful bride." He smirked and kissed my cheek

"Hey Jay." I sighed taking in his intoxicating sent

"So listen ladies can you give me and Y/n a minute alone. I need to talk to her privately." Jayson said facing my bridesmaids

They all gathered their thing and walked out the room. Jayson went and locked the door. He pressed his back against the door and looked at me.

"Don't do that." I said shaking my head

"What am I doing?" He chuckled

"You know what you doing, it's not going to work this time." I said turning to face the mirror again

I heard him chuckle and his feet against the hardwood floor.

"What isn't going to work?" He asked standing behind me

I ignored him and began to pick at my nails.

"This?" He whispered in my ear before placing a kiss behind my ear

A shiver ran through my body causing him to chuckle deeply against my skin.

"Or this?" He smirked dragging his tongue down my neck stopping at my sweet spot

I bit my lip moving my head to the side a bit.

"What about this?" He whispered grabbing the ties of my robe and pulling them loose

"So fucking sexy." He said looking at my body through the mirror in front of us

His hands began to travel down my body, his fingers making my body tingle. When his hands which my thighs, he slide his hands between my legs and slowly pulled them apart.

"You may be marrying him," he chuckled darkly running his fingers over wetness "but this pussy will always be mines."

He walked in front of me with his dark lustful eyes. He grabbed my hands pulling me up to my feet. He pushed my robe of my shoulders and lifted me up off my feet and sat me down on the vanity counter. I bit my lip as I watched him undo his tie and take his tuxedo jacket off. I pulled him in between my legs and crashed my lips on his. I snaked my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my waist. He broke the kiss and began to kiss along my jawline and back to my neck. His hands moved from there spot on my waist and went to unhook my bra. I moved my hands from around his nect and shimmied the straps down off my arms letting it drop to the floor. He ran his tongue down while looking me in the eyes until he reached between my breast. He placed his lips on my right breast sucking my nipple slightly while his hands found their way back near my wetness. He slide them to the side and slowly slide two fingers inside me. I moaned throwing my head back, resting it against the mirror. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out as he swirled his tounge against my hard nipple.

"Fuck." I squealed as he hit my spot with his long fingers

He removed his mouth from my breast and began to leave a trail of kisses down my body until his face was resting between my legs. He grabbed the waistband of my panties and slid them off slowly letting his finger graze against my skin. Once they were of he slowly made his way back between my legs leaving soft kisses up along my leg. Once he was between my thighs he ran his tongue along the sides of my outer lips causing my body to shiver. He ran his tongue up and down slowly right between my second set of lips. My body arched off the mirror in pleasure. He pressed his tongue against my clit licking it softly and slowly. I placed a hand on the back of his neck and began to grind against his tongue slowly. He flicked is tongue against my clit slowly before sucking on it gently.

"Shit." I moaned pushing his head deeper

Knock knock

"Y/n?  Jayson? Are you guys okay?" One of my bridesmaids asked from the other side of the door

"Answer her." Jayson mumbled against my pussy as he began to slowly pump his fingers in and out of me once more

"W-we are fine. G-give us - mhmm fuck me already daddy- ten minutes!" I answered hoping she didn't hear my low please for Jayson to get inside me already

"Oh okay." She said

I looked down at Jayson in between my legs resting both of my hands on the back of his head. He began to shake his head side to side causing more friction pushing me closer and closer to my edge. My mouth opened and formed an 'O' as my eyes rolled back into my head. He used gus tongue and used it to spell something against my pussy.

J-A-Y-S-O-N

And that was all it took to send me over the edge. My hips began to buck and my legs began to shake. Jayson began to move his fingers in a come here motion and he sucked up my juices that were flowing out of me. He pulled away from in between my legs and brought his lips to mines, placingna sloppy kiss on my lips as he removed his fingers from inside me. He broke from the kiss amd began to suck on his wet fingers as he used his other hand to unbutton his pants. Once they were undone he let them and his boxers drop to his ankles. He stroked himself a bit before placing his tip at my entrance. He grabbed my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my forehead against his. Jayson slowly slid all of him inside me.

"Fuck." He moaned as he slowly began to slide in an out of me. My head flew back as he began to give me long deep stroke hitting my spot everytime. He placed his hand on my neck gripping it just how I like.

"Open your eyes." He said

I opened them moaning in pleasure.

"Look at me," he said forcing me to look him in the eyes "I want you to look at me while I fuck you."

"Yes daddy." I moaned

He smiles and removes his hand from my neck and grabbed the top vanity behind me. His thrusts became quick and hard. The soumd of our skin slapping together filled the room.

"Fucking shit." He moaned throwing his head back

We are both close to cumming. I know if he hits my spot one more time, I'm done. And that he did. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my whole body shook.

"Oh fuck." He moaned giving me one long hard deep stroke before he came inside me

He rested his head in the crook of my neck, panting trying to catch his breath. He places soft kisses against my skin as he pulled out of me. He moved his face fromnmy neck and gave me one long passionate kiss before he began to pull his boxers and pants up. I lifted my body off the mirror and went to go grab some tissue to clean myself up but Jayson grabbed my hand.

"Don't." He said

"Why not?" I asked confused

"Cause when you say "I do" to him I want my cum dripping down your legs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... I think this one was quite intense. I hoped you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 40 37
"I just want to check if you were okay..." "I am now."
2.1K 91 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.
92.1K 1.5K 59
Part Two of the WNBA One Shots book. Taking Requests!