My Champion

NieeNiee here is yours
I am so sorry it took so long, I hope you like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niee pov

Today is the SEC Championship and I flew all the way out to Nashville to support my one an only Isaiah. Yes, the Isaiah Briscoe. 

There was only enough time on the clock for one possession and Kentucky was down 2. Everyone was on the edge of there seats. Alex in bounds the  ball to Tyler. Tyler breaks down the press, 25 seconds left on the clock, Alex sets up a pick and roll, not open, Derek flashes high post, Tyler passes to Derek, Derek can't get the shot off, he passes to Jamal, Jamal passes it to Tyler, 9 seconds left, Tyler can't get a shot, he passes it to Isaiah, and Isaiah goes for the three 3. Is it good? (I should be a commentator lol) IT'S GOOD. KENTUCKY ARE YOUR THIS YEARS SEC CHAMPIONS FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!

All the guys ran onto the court, cheering, dancing, and hugging each other. I feel bad for Texas A&M because our guys are showing out, but I will get over it. I got up from my seat and ran down to Isaiah.

"Congratulations baby." I said wrapping my arms around him

"Thank you baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his lips on mines before being dragged away from his teammates 

~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the hotel we are staying at for the night. We went straight up to the room. Isaiah went straight to the shower.

'Okay I have about 10 minutes to think this whole thing through.' I thought as I plopped on the bed

In honor of the win tonight I decided to 'reward' my boyfriend tonight for all his hard work.

I heard the shower go off and decided it was time to take action.

"Baby come here really quick!" I yelled

"What's up." He said walking out in a towel letting the water drip down his chest making me feel a little hot 

"Come here I got a little reward for you." I said crawling sexily towards the foot of the bed

"Oh word? What you got for me?" He smirked walking over to me 

I pulled his towel off and took his dick in my hand. It was still lowkey wet from the shower. I pumped my hand up and down slowly not breaking eye contact first. He threw his head back groaning.  I sped my hand up a little faster spitting on it occasionally. I finally took him in my mouth, well most of him, he is huge.  

"Fuuuck." He mumbled under his breath 

I swirled my tongue on his tip. Spit on it a little before placing him in my mouth again. While he was inside my mouth I ran my tongue run up and down his shaft. I started bobbingmy head up and down quickly. He grabbed my hair holding it back as he thrust in and out of my mouth forcing all of him in my mouth. I felt him start to twitch in my mouth. I sped up swallowing all of his cum, sucking him dry.

"Come her baby." I said pulling him on the bed

"Damn baby what did I do to deserve all of this?" He asked laying on his back

"You been working so hard, I just wanted to treat you right." I said sliding down on his dick

We both threw our head back and moaned. I began to bounce up and down with a good speed. He began thrust meeting my bounces. All you heard was the sound of our skin hitting against each other. He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head back and he connected his mouth on my left breast.

"Fuck baby girl." He groaned as I released on him

After about two seconds after he released inside me. I got off of him and went pee really quick. I came back to see my boyfriend sleeping. 

"Damn I should reward him more often." I giggled to myself as I climb in bed with him