We good?(Kris Dunn)

OKAY THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR THE LONGEST AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO HERE WE GO!

Y/N pov

Tonight my girl Crystal is having a dinner party at her house and she is forcing me to attend. I don't want to cause I just want to sit on my couch and watch reruns of old Disney show and just cry. My boyfriend of 4 years and I broke up recently and I don't want to face him. I want him back so bad, but for the last year all we did was argue. 

I drove up to her house and started thinking of ways I  can get out of this and make a run for it. But it was too later her boyfriend, Brandon Ingram, seen me and waved for me to come inside. I let out a loud scream and banged my head against the steering wheel once, but not hard tho. I ain't that crazy now. 

I walked inside saying hello to everyone that spoke to me. At this rate I was enjoying myself I haven't seen Kris once so far and I been here for about an hour. 

"Y/N?" 

I cursed to myself as I turned around and was face to face with the devil himself.

"H-hey Kris." I smiled nervously 

"How are you? You look good?" He asked

I am dying inside and I just want you back

" I am fine, how are you? Oh and congrats on getting drafted." I said

"Thank you and I am good, getting ready to fly out to Minnesota." He said

I just nodded my head and this awkward silence fell up on us.

"Y/N I miss you." He sighed

"I miss you too." I sighed

"But you know we can't get back together." He said looking away

"Why not?" I asked making him face me

"We always argued, you lied, I lied, we constantly was hurting each other." He said

"Fuck all of that, I am the one willing to try again, but you aren't." I pointed out

"I can't bring myself to get hurt again." He sighed looking down

"Fuck that. I told you I will do what I have to, what are you willing to do?" I asked bring his face in my hands

He looked up at me and pulled me close by my waist. 

"I hate you so much." He said before placing his lips on mines

I shut my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. We broke apart to catch our breath and he pulled me into a random bedroom. He shut the door, locking it, and connecting his lips on mines again. As we kissed he laid me down on the bed gently. His hands found their way under my skirt and he slipped my panties off. He unbuttoned my blouse and rolled my skirt up, exposing myself to him. He kissed down my torso as he spread my legs wide for him. He kissed on the insides of my thighs, leaving his mark as he made it to my jewel. He ran his tongue over my lips gently causing my body to shiver. He used his index finger and middle finger of his left hand to spread my lips open for him. He flicked his tongue up and down my clit with quick speeds. I threw my head back gripping on to the sheets. He stuck his tongue out as I moved my hips up and down sliding myself against his tongue. He slipped two fingers inside me and thrust them in and out as he reconnected his lips on mines. As I was caught up in our kiss I didn't feel him slide his member inside me.

"Fffuuuucccckkk!" I yelled once he was all the way inside me

He began to thrust in and out, gaining speed with every thrust. He gripped on to the headboard as he pounded inside me. 

"Fuck I am about to come." I moaned as a tear fell down my face cause it felt like he was lowkey breaking me

He let me come before pulling out of me. I crawled on my knees and took him in my mouth. Ran my tongue up and down his shaft. Sucking on his tip, swirling my tongue around his head. I place my hands on his thighs and he thrust in and out my mouth making me gag. I slipped him out my mouth to catch my breath before he shoved it back in my mouth. His hips started to buckle which meant he was close. He release in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I stood up and wiped my mouth clean. He placed his lips on mines again.

"Mmmm baby." He moaned 

"We good?" I asked

"We good." He laughed