Rant about life really quick

You know it scares me having to see my little brothers, sisters, and nephew grow up in this world we live. A world where my cousin was just recently shot and killed by an officer, just because they were trying to get to his dad. A world where my dad will not let any of his kids go out and have fun because he is scared to get a call that his kids have been killed.I don't want to raise my future kids in this world we are living in. I just pray for a change. I need a change.

And then let me tell y'all I am tired of niggas!!!! THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER TO BRRAK MY HEART IS GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT ME! LIKE DEADASS, SQUARE UP, RUN THEM HANDS!! I WAS SO GOOD TO HIM Y'ALL!! but I guess that hoe was better since she was throwing the cat at him right? WELL MY BAD FOR WANTING TO BE THE HOLY GIRL I AM AND SAVE MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE!! I knew him going to Duke was a bad idea😭see now I know how that girl felt in that video. I was sitting here getting right with the Lord and this little fucker came. I am done with them. No more until college.

And then I can't find a person to braid my hair. Everytime someone sees my hair their price skyrockets. And I am like this

(Shout out to my cousin for this picture😂)

There I am done. We should be back to your regularly scheduled program shortly.