CEO's Maid in New York (BWWM)...

Von Eugenia_Zantoto

Cindy runs way from her home town, hoping for a better life. To her surprise, she ends up in New York as a se... Mehr

1. ESCAPE FROM AFRICA. (edited)
Important please read it!
2. BUSINESS AS USUAL (edited)
3.THE HIGHEST BIDDER (edited)
4. PERSONAL SLAVE (edited)
5. THE WATCH PLAN (edited)
6. OOPS (edited)
7. THE OTHER WOMAN (edited)
8. SHE DEVIL (edited)
9. PICNIC BASKET (edited)
10. NIGHTMARES (edited)
11. BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S (edited)
12. NEW LOOK (edited)
13. WHO'S SHE? (edited)
14.HIS LADY (edited)
15. HER OTHER MAN (edited)
16. REASON FOR HER SMILES (edited)
17. LITTLE RESEARCH (edited)
18.GOTCHA (edited)
19. ONLY FOR TONIGHT (edited)
20. WORLD'S APART (edited)
21. OFFFICE SECRETS (edited)
22. WAITING ROOM (edited)
23. SAY IT LIKE IT IS! (edited)
24. WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (edited)
25. UNPLANNED ANNOUNCEMENT (edited)
26. NEW YORK HEADLINERS (edited)
28. OLD FRIENDS (edited)
29. FINAL TOUCHES (Edited)
30. WEDDING DAY (Edited)
31.WEDDING DAY PART 2 (Edited)
32. LETS CELEBRATE!! (Edited)
33. FALL (Edited)
34. IT HAS BEGUN (edited)
35. TRIAL BEGINS (edited)
36. TRIAL BEGINS PART 2 (edited)
37. Traitor (edited)
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: SURPRISE ME (edited)
Chapter 39
40. KARMA DARLING
Q&A

27. NEW YORKS FINEST (TABLOIDS) (Edited)

2.8K 137 3
Von Eugenia_Zantoto

Felix's POV

The drive home back to my house was quiet, lonely almost. For some odd reason I wanted her to say something, anything. I would have gladly accepted her scolding at me or even hitting me.

I did notice my mother's pearl ring on her finger, my mother's favorite ring. To kill the silence in the car I played some radio, smooth music was what we both needed.

*********

I slowly came down the steps, already dressed for work and ready to escape from Cindy. I tipped toed and I was about to open the door when she called out to me.

"Mr. Felix your coffee is ready" I shut my eyes, thing that I could not get away from Cindy.

Damn it!

I slowly walked back into the dining room to find her fixing up the table. She was not wearing her uniform, instead she wore a pink spaghetti top, worn out skinny jeans and she was bare foot.

Damn she looks sexy even when she is bare feet.

"Trying to run away?"

"Me run, why would I?" She turned to face me with not a single sign of emotion on her face. She placed a plate of toasted bread on the table and sat opposite me.

"Cindy if this is about last night then, I'm sorry okay. I do not know what got into me, but you were upset and I just lost it. I'm sure everyone already forgot about it"

"What about your mom?"

"We'll just tell her that we broke things off"

"I don't think it's that easy Felix"

"Why would you say that?"

She threw a stack of magazines my way and it did not take long before I saw what she was on about.

Martini pops the question
Bachelor about to wed
She tamed the beast

The list of articles filled every magazine that I scanned through, I slowly placed the magazine onto the table and I sat myself at the dinner table.

"Look, it can't be that bad?"

Cindy stood up from the table and switched on the flat screen TV in the dining room. There it was, leaked footage of Cindy and myself at my mother's party.

"Look it will all go away. There is probably going to be some drama about something else or some other celebrity that will make them forget about us. Besides my family isn't making a big deal about it"

"Your mother called me this morning to ask me when the wedding is and to make matters worse she thinks I'm carrying your child!"

"My mother called?"

She sat up and down the dining room chair, running the fingers through her hair and placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes she did. She thinks that we're getting married to cover up for me being pregnant"

"Wait, you're pregnant?" I asked Cindy, shocked at the thought that she might be pregnant.

"No I'm not! Can you please focus?" I stood up from my table and walked towards her. I tried touching her shoulders and she held back, a behavior that is slowly becoming a trend to her.

"Why do you do that?"

"Why do I do what?"

"Cindy whenever I touch you, you move away from me or any other in person for that matter"

"You're just imagining things"

"No I'm not. Last night at my mom's party, I almost had to wrestle you just so that I could get a dance"

A smile appeared on her face but that did not fool me. Her hands were shaking.

"Look, you're just imagining things. How about let's focus on getting rid of this mess that you have landed us in okay"

"Yes but we'd—"

I heard the sound of my main door open and close. Could it be a stalker or paparazzi entering without my permission? I quickly walked out of the kitchen area to see who it was. I nearly fell back, because the person I saw startled me, it was my mother of all people.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" The littlest smile that she had on her face faded.

"Wow it sounds like you didn't miss me at all" I ran my fingers through my already messy hair, my mother walked past me.

"Mom you know I didn't mean it like that" I followed her to my dining area and there she was hugging Cindy. I looked into Cindy's eyes and all I saw in them was 'help me' look.

They both sat down on the chairs, my mother politely refusing to drink a cup of coffee. My mother then whipped out a file, pen and a notebook.

"Do have you guys set a date yet?" Both Cindy and I stared at each other baffled.

"Mom what date are you talking about?"

"I mean the date for your wedding my dear".

Cindy and I stared at my mother in bewilderment and for a whole minute neither if us said anything.

"Mom there's no need to plan the wedding now— I mean Cindy and myself just got engaged and we're still letting it sink in"

"No! There's no time to wait, there's only time to plan".

"But Mrs. Martini surely we can wait, I mean we don't want to put pressure on you" Cindy tried explaining but looking at my mother I knew that it was hopeless.

"Nonsense. Oh and Felix your father would like a word with you, about not telling him about this beautiful woman in your life. So what date are we looking at?"

"Mrs. Martini I mean—"

"A month from now mother" I told my mother, again Cindy looked at me with her ready to kill me look.

Cindy's POV

I stared at Felix in disbelief and almost had my eyes roll out of place. I tried to pull him away so that we could talk about this but he stood firm.

"Well that's great— I'll be right back, I'm a afraid my bladder is not what it used to be" Felix and myself both gave her smile and as soon as she left we were at it again.

"Are you crazy or is it the fact that you're just a lunatic. Why would you tell your mom that we are getting married? And to make it worse, it's a month from now"

Felix walked away from me and went straight to the fridge, got himself a cold drink and drank it.

"I'm speaking to you and all you can think about is drinking? I'm trying to get us out of this but you are digging a bigger hole for the both of us!" I yelled at him and none of it seemed to bother him.

"Keep your voice down my mother is upstairs"

"I will not keep my voice down; in fact I think she should hear this. That her law abiding son is a liar" Felix looked up at me and although I was fuming, he looked calm.

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"Cindy my mom is happy. I mean like really happy and not her my-friends-son-got-married-and-mine-isn't smile"

"I can't believe you Felix; you're choosing to make your mom happy at the expense of us?"

"I'm going upstairs and if you're not happy with things, you may gladly tell my mother the truth"

"Oh so you're trying to make me feel guilty, is that what you're trying?" He sipped at his beer again and simply sighed at me.

"I'm not trying to make you do anything. For once, I am actually giving you a choice and you can do whatever you want to do with it. I know I made a mess of things but I'm not going to own you, you're not my slave"

"Are you even taking this seriously? We are engaged, getting married and we're not even in love!"

Felix placed his beer down on the kitchen counter and walked towards me until he stood less than a meter in front of me.

"Maybe that's the problem Cindy, you're not in love with me at all but I'm in love with you. I can't believe how naive you can be"

"You're just saying that"

"I'm not just saying it to make you feel good! Cindy I've broken the law for you, I missed work just so that I could spend the day with you, my friendship with Kyle is no longer in existence all because I chose you over him and I damn well don't regret it"

I stared at Felix in disbelief, I tried to convince myself that he was lying and that it was just another illusion but the seriousness in his eyes was just too real.

"Mr. Felix you're just—"

"I'm back and now we can begin planning this—" Felix's mother came back into the room and looked between the two of us and clearly, she sensed some tension.

"I hope everything is okay with the two of you?"

"Yes mother everything is okay. Mom, Cindy and I want to talk to you real quick"

I looked at Felix and I guess he was going to tell her the truth. He grabbed his beer and we all went to the living room and sat down.

"I hope I'm not being too personal but why are Cindy's cloths not in your room?"

"Mom Cindy and I need to tell you something urgent. The reason why Cindy and I are not sharing a room is because, because we're, we're —"

"Saving ourselves for our wedding night!" If someone had told me that those words had just fallen out of my mouth and I would not believe them but it did.

Felix turned to face me and I could tell that even he was shocked by what I had just done.

"Yeah, you see Felix and myself realized that we wanted to do things properly so until the wedding takes place. We really appreciate you coming to help us with the wedding preparations, we really appreciate it"

"Well that's great, that way we will be done with the planning much faster. Now let's sort out the decor"

I listened to Felix's mother go on and on about the wedding plans and a few times I actually got excited and gave an input here and there and so did Felix.

I could not shake the idea off that I was getting married in a month's time and to Felix of all people.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

608K 63.8K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.1K 168 27
I opened my eyes to see my childhood friend Kunle by my side as usual, with so much love and affection in his eyes but honestly I wish I didn't wake...